11-20-2012, 01:04 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Here is a petition to get the server problems sorted out. Only need 200 more signatures and we can submit it for enquiry. Taken from Activision forums!

There is also a Watchdog submission form for anyone that's really pissed off :whistle:

You must login or register to view this content.

The following 25 users say thank you to TheHakka for this useful post:

.BrainzModding, ℳaTiCz, |ManiaC|, Abtean, alex9153, Brentdevent, Chrom3D, CTRL, Gian_, I-_-PWN-_-NUBS, IIFusiionsII, Im Your Upgrade, ImCreativeModdz, johnfromcobh1, Mad Scientist, Mayimbe17, Meatwad, slim355, spudeeelad, Swifter, TheUnexpected, Tyster, Xx--AIDAN--xX, Zwiik
11-20-2012, 03:56 PM #20
Originally posted by CalvinModz1 View Post
Did you get online for like 1minute and get kicked out

I did, almost instantly kicked. When i seen the first server code come up i was real happy then bam, server unavailable. FUCK OFF
11-20-2012, 03:59 PM #21
Originally posted by TheHakka View Post
I did, almost instantly kicked. When i seen the first server code come up i was real happy then bam, server unavailable. FUCK OFF

so annoying :/ what happens when u get everyone to sign that Smile?????? they finally listen to what were asking for lol
11-20-2012, 04:21 PM #22
so annoying :/ what happens when u get everyone to sign that Smile?????? they finally listen to what were asking for lol

Watchdog will investigate and get them to provide a statement and hopefully a fix
11-20-2012, 04:39 PM #23
Watchdog will investigate and get them to provide a statement and hopefully a fix

Smile needs fixed fast i had to replace game to get code working for hardened edition :/ i have been of since midnight release and have missed like 7days playing FFs LoL

---------- Post added at 04:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:35 PM ----------

Originally posted by BrinkerzHD View Post
Yes when i first got the game..

Can you play now?????
11-20-2012, 06:04 PM #24
malik22987
Bounty hunter
I haven't been able to play online for 1 week now. I can confirm it has nothing to do with ISP or your router. I have 3 PS3's, 2 official and 1 cfw. My accounts on official firmwares don't work, my brother's account work online. I created new users and can't go online for some odd reason. I had been banned on BO1, but that's on my cfw, but my official PS3's can't go online with my accounts or new accounts, but my brother's accounts work.

The best part of it all is we missed out on double xp, nuketown 2025 is gone.

That is my main reason why I don't hate hackers and all the hacks in COD games. The original developers screw up on the game big time, which hackers make better use of by adding fun back. I fucking hope BO2 gets hacked to pieces with challenge lobbies and shit. Missed out on playing the game legit and ranking up legit. Now I'm way behind, I rather hack myself to 10th now.

Signed the petition, watchdog needs to get on this.
11-20-2012, 06:25 PM #25
Don't worry i have spoke to Dave and told him what i think. He also knows there has been a shit load of complaints to Watchdog. I told him to not bother feeding me shit about ports, isp, dmz bollox. I have spent the last 7 days trying to get this fucking shit thing to work with no luck. And no, its not a ban or any other shite that's been floating about. I got on this morning for about 1 minute then got the error again. Will most likely delete my tweets as usual. Lets see him delete an investigation from Watchdog
11-20-2012, 06:40 PM #26
Don't worry i have spoke to Dave and told him what i think. He also knows there has been a shit load of complaints to Watchdog. I told him to not bother feeding me shit about ports, isp, dmz bollox. I have spent the last 7 days trying to get this fucking shit thing to work with no luck. And no, its not a ban or any other shite that's been floating about. I got on this morning for about 1 minute then got the error again. Will most likely delete my tweets as usual. Lets see him delete an investigation from Watchdog

do you know if watchdog will investagate this fuck me im getting pissed off with this just want to play the game i seen that digard76 boy was highest prestige on call of duty elite

---------- Post added at 06:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:38 PM ----------

And how do i make submission to watchdog????????
11-20-2012, 08:51 PM #27
do you know if watchdog will investagate this fuck me im getting pissed off with this just want to play the game i seen that digard76 boy was highest prestige on call of duty elite

---------- Post added at 06:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:38 PM ----------

And how do i make submission to watchdog????????

On the petition link, scroll down to the bottom left and you will see a watchdog link. Click it, fill out your details and explain the problem to them.

Heres the link - You must login or register to view this content.

Select computing/games and fill out the details Smile
11-20-2012, 09:36 PM #28
spudeeelad
I defeated!
On the petition link, scroll down to the bottom left and you will see a watchdog link. Click it, fill out your details and explain the problem to them.

Heres the link - You must login or register to view this content.

Select computing/games and fill out the details Smile

Cheers. Watchdog contacted.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo