11-21-2012, 07:11 PM #1
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So I have the pleasure of playing this game on wireless and wired.
Lets say it a night and day thing.

Without a doubt you can tell the difference off the bat.
Playing on wireless = aids
Wired = heaven.

For the guys bitching about lag issues go wired. It won't fix all your problems but should improve it.
Most of my games wired have been 4 bar without lag. Wireless 3 bar in which case nothing you can do to win.
Feel sorry for anyody who has to run wireless I do. If you do upgrade your router to a fancy dual band one.

The following 7 users say thank you to ResistTheSun for this useful post:

ResistTheMoon, HomelandSec, iP4Y, Millz, Porter_Justice, Rath, Stone
11-21-2012, 07:15 PM #2
iP4Y
Are you high?
it sure is LOL at the aids xD changing to a wired connection and a router my speed more than doubled Happy
11-21-2012, 07:28 PM #3
iZigg
Banned
I feel like its a no-brainer that playing on a wired connection would be better than wireless...
11-21-2012, 07:38 PM #4
DEREKTROTTER
You're Goddamn Right
i play wireless upstairs with router downstairs (about 20 ft away)

get 4 bar connection always and get host most of the time Smile
11-21-2012, 07:40 PM #5
2RAW4THESTREET
The Best who ever lived
I occasionally get 3 bars even with wired...but then again, It's college dorm wifi, so maybe b/c so many people are connected to it, that's why.
11-21-2012, 07:40 PM #6
QuicKxReFLeXx
Treasure hunter
Originally posted by ResistTheSun View Post
So I have the pleasure of playing this game on wireless and wired.
Lets say it a night and day thing.

Without a doubt you can tell the difference off the bat.
Playing on wireless = aids
Wired = heaven.

For the guys bitching about lag issues go wired. It won't fix all your problems but should improve it.
Most of my games wired have been 4 bar without lag. Wireless 3 bar in which case nothing you can do to win.
Feel sorry for anyody who has to run wireless I do. If you do upgrade your router to a fancy dual band one.

I run wireless & I get 4 bars about 70% of the time, but people still have the 2 second advantage over me. I would put my modem in my room but my family computer is in the living room as well as the modem. Unlike you, some people don't have the freedom to be able to have wired connection.
11-21-2012, 07:43 PM #7
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
Originally posted by QuicKxReFLeXx View Post
I run wireless & I get 4 bars about 70% of the time, but people still have the 2 second advantage over me. I would put my modem in my room but my family computer is in the living room as well as the modem. Unlike you, some people don't have the freedom to be able to have wired connection.

I need to use 50ft of cable to do it :p
11-21-2012, 07:44 PM #8
SuperGamecube64
ナンバー1任天堂ファン
I'm currently playing on Wireless. No problems but still I'm going to try Wired and see if my connection is better :p
11-21-2012, 07:45 PM #9
QuicKxReFLeXx
Treasure hunter
Originally posted by ResistTheSun View Post
I need to use 50ft of cable to do it :p

Asian mother say "No no too much trouble, GO TO YOUR ROOM AND STUDY CALCURUS!"
11-21-2012, 08:18 PM #10
Millz
Worth the Weight
Any machine in my house that can use wired is running wired. I can't stand the lag from using wireless internet on a console.

My phone on the other hand, can handle wireless just fine. It seems that my console is heavily affected by wireless. Anyways, my computer and Ps3 are right beside my router/modem so I have no issues whatsoever using wired.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo