01-05-2013, 03:57 PM #1
InSaNe-xPWEEx
a.k.a. PWEE21
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Just like title says, why are ya mad at prestige glitchers? Isn't this a modding and glitching website?
01-05-2013, 04:07 PM #2
InSaNe-xPWEEx
a.k.a. PWEE21
Ok, but when the game came out everyone hated bo2 cause no1 could play the game.
01-05-2013, 04:47 PM #3
Jango
I love my kitteh
Originally posted by xPWEEx View Post
Just like title says, why are ya mad at prestige glitchers? Isn't this a modding and glitching website?

Because most claim to be legit (And obviously are not). When many people put 7 days of their lives into a game and another puts in 30 seconds to accomplish the same thing and more (All diamonds) and that is fucking unfair. (I am not 10th yet. Making my way.)

The following 6 users say thank you to Jango for this useful post:

InSaNe-xPWEEx, Steven HMFC, Wondoh, xLew--, xShowtime32x
01-05-2013, 05:07 PM #4
xSoulEdge
Big Sister
Because they want them to play legit.

I did it because i didn't feel like going throught lag spikes/compensation/freezes/spawntrapers/semicampers etc....

BO2 is the second worst COD apart from MW3 lol.

The following user thanked xSoulEdge for this useful post:

TrueDemise
01-05-2013, 05:23 PM #5
This isn't just a modding and hacking website...? The forum you just posted this in has nothing to do with mods or hacks and as the people above me said, why should they get everything from doing something so simple? It wouldn't bother me if not as many people have it but there are thousands upon thousands of people who are now master prestige.
01-05-2013, 05:31 PM #6
xSoulEdge
Big Sister
Originally posted by Mr.
And opinions are like assholes, everyone has one.

I agree

10chars
01-05-2013, 05:41 PM #7
xLew--
Former Staff
i dont see why it affects people. unless it actually creates a advantage that others cannot get unless they hack/mod then i cant give to rubs as t oif anyone does it or not.

i brought the game to play not to winge, if i did that id join the neighbourhood watch.

rank is nothing but a badge.

id rather see prestige glitchers in my lobbies than lag switchers aswell... if the game was anything like mw2 aimbots, wall hacks id be moaning as the game is unplayable if ever that happens, ill just carry on playing regardless to the other people rank i come across

---------- Post added at 05:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:37 PM ----------

Originally posted by baseballgod69 View Post
This isn't just a modding and hacking website...? The forum you just posted this in has nothing to do with mods or hacks and as the people above me said, why should they get everything from doing something so simple? It wouldn't bother me if not as many people have it but there are thousands upon thousands of people who are now master prestige.

it started as one, and still remains as one. now it has other areas/sections to appeal to a greater majority of people.

this is general discussion, he is aking for peoples opinions.

and dont let it annoy you, just do it all yourself and once your at master prestige you will be able to say you have done it legitimately

The following 4 users say thank you to xLew-- for this useful post:

-{OVOXO}-, F34RSUM, InSaNe-xPWEEx, Xcesar1911X
01-05-2013, 06:35 PM #8
TrueDemise
Gym leader
One word Butthurt
01-05-2013, 06:54 PM #9
InSaNe-xPWEEx
a.k.a. PWEE21
Originally posted by xLew
i dont see why it affects people. unless it actually creates a advantage that others cannot get unless they hack/mod then i cant give to rubs as t oif anyone does it or not.

i brought the game to play not to winge, if i did that id join the neighbourhood watch.

rank is nothing but a badge.

id rather see prestige glitchers in my lobbies than lag switchers aswell... if the game was anything like mw2 aimbots, wall hacks id be moaning as the game is unplayable if ever that happens, ill just carry on playing regardless to the other people rank i come across

---------- Post added at 05:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:37 PM ----------

it started as one, and still remains as one. now it has other areas/sections to appeal to a greater majority of people.

this is general discussion, he is aking for peoples opinions.

and dont let it annoy you, just do it all yourself and once your at master prestige you will be able to say you have done it legitimately

I can care less about prestige badge or diamond camo, as long as it does not affect the game play im good I don't care about prestige masters.

The following 2 users say thank you to InSaNe-xPWEEx for this useful post:

-{OVOXO}-, xSoulEdge
01-06-2013, 02:13 AM #10
Originally posted by xPWEEx View Post
Isn't this a modding and glitching website?

I thought that too. But we joined in 2009 when it actually was a modding and glitching website. Not as much anymore.

---

I have no opinion on the Prestige glitchers right now. I haven't done it, but I have no opinion on anyone who has done it. However, I did do the little modded theater file glitch that was out earlier. Did it, got reset, took it like a man, and kept playing normally after that. Nothing to it.

It's probably the people who are gonna bitch about being banned or reset (if that even ever happens) that's gonna be annoying.
Last edited by Stone ; 01-06-2013 at 02:16 AM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo