01-05-2013, 03:57 PM #1
InSaNe-xPWEEx
a.k.a. PWEE21
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Just like title says, why are ya mad at prestige glitchers? Isn't this a modding and glitching website?
01-06-2013, 02:23 AM #11
boss10000
Like A.....
because all the people who hit prestige master legit get called cheaters and hackers cause of people doing the glitch ruin the whole thing for people who have done it legit.

i am ninth prestige almost tenth and don't want to go to tenth cause i don't want everyone to instantly see me and think
"hacker" "cheater" "booster" etc cause of the large number of cheaters.

The following 2 users say thank you to boss10000 for this useful post:

Craig1690x, xSoulEdge
01-06-2013, 02:34 AM #12
CLM
[b]They say sorry Mr. West is..[/b]
I don't know. As long as people aren't hacking in game stuff like aimbots, god mode, etc. I won't care. People that go crazy just because they had to play the game "legit" are oversensitive. It's just a video game Winky Winky

The following user thanked CLM for this useful post:

xSoulEdge
01-06-2013, 02:37 AM #13
ϟ c0rruption ϟ
Certified Ethical Hacker
Aggreeeeeeed!!!!!!
01-06-2013, 02:37 AM #14
ExpectKING
Climbing up the ladder
People are mad because they played 24-7 and people who glitched didnt even go into a public match Cool Man (aka Tustin)

The following 2 users groaned at ExpectKING for this awful post:

Craig1690x, Jango
01-06-2013, 04:38 AM #15
InSaNe-xPWEEx
a.k.a. PWEE21
Yea I can care less, just owned the noobs.
01-06-2013, 05:14 AM #16
Originally posted by Jango View Post
Because most claim to be legit (And obviously are not). When many people put 7 days of their lives into a game and another puts in 30 seconds to accomplish the same thing and more (All diamonds) and that is fucking unfair. (I am not 10th yet. Making my way.)

It's a video game. Who cares

The following user thanked Vinnnaayy for this useful post:

ϟ c0rruption ϟ

The following user groaned Vinnnaayy for this awful post:

Jango
01-06-2013, 05:44 AM #17
Originally posted by xLew
i dont see why it affects people. unless it actually creates a advantage that others cannot get unless they hack/mod then i cant give to rubs as t oif anyone does it or not.

i brought the game to play not to winge, if i did that id join the neighbourhood watch.

rank is nothing but a badge.

id rather see prestige glitchers in my lobbies than lag switchers aswell... if the game was anything like mw2 aimbots, wall hacks id be moaning as the game is unplayable if ever that happens, ill just carry on playing regardless to the other people rank i come across

---------- Post added at 05:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:37 PM ----------

it started as one, and still remains as one. now it has other areas/sections to appeal to a greater majority of people.

this is general discussion, he is aking for peoples opinions.

and dont let it annoy you, just do it all yourself and once your at master prestige you will be able to say you have done it legitimately

I know what it started as but that's not what it is now entirely, and it is annoying when you go into a game 11 others are prestige masters and they don't know how to play the game because they are terrible (few are good). I have a 400SPM and all the hackers are 500+ so I always get put into games with them and they use all sorts of weird combos and it's not the guns/attachments or anything that bothers me. It's the way they decide to play it now that they already have EVERYTHING unlocked. They sit in corners with assault shield and it hinders my playing experience. I hope you can see where I'm coming from.
01-06-2013, 07:05 AM #18
-{OVOXO}-
PSN: awong_
Originally posted by baseballgod69 View Post
I know what it started as but that's not what it is now entirely, and it is annoying when you go into a game 11 others are prestige masters and they don't know how to play the game because they are terrible (few are good). I have a 400SPM and all the hackers are 500+ so I always get put into games with them and they use all sorts of weird combos and it's not the guns/attachments or anything that bothers me. It's the way they decide to play it now that they already have EVERYTHING unlocked. They sit in corners with assault shield and it hinders my playing experience. I hope you can see where I'm coming from.

Okay... So you have a legit 400SPM (which is pretty good), and you're playing against "terrible glitchers" who use weird combos that logically don't make sense (like assault shields), and that somehow translates into your "experience being hindered"? I don't know if it's just me or anything but I'd love to be put into a lobby where idiots are running with assault shields, but that has never happened once.

Anyhoo....

Exactly. I still don't understand why a bunch of people are butthurt over this.

To the guy who said "I spent 7 days to get diamond camos and I feel cheated when someone else got it in 30secs"... Well, you're doing it for the satisfaction, right? And certainly, getting the camo in 30 seconds will never reach the level of satisfaction that you will get when you legitimately earn your camos. (and judging from you playing seven days of this game really makes it seem like it means a lot to you). Prestige emblems? Are you f**king kidding me? People are BEGGING 3arc to get people banned just because they got nicer looking pixels than you do? Ridiculous, seeing how time used to ban people could be spent fixing, hm, idunno, LAG ISSUES THAT PLAGUE 99% OF THE PLAYERS?

And when you get mad when people claim they're legit...
1. Oh look, what's this button on your controller? Maybe it's called the MUTE (all, if you meet a GROUP of glitchers) button?
2. Simply beat them. Doesn't take a genius to figure it out. When you can't beat them, though....
3 ... Then you have a goddamn problem. Find other excuses other than "their diamond MP7 is better than my regular MP7 :sadface:

Put simply, prestiging doesn't affect anyone but the person who prestiged. There is no bonus gun damage when you prestige. There is no bonus gun accuracy when you prestige. Unless your eyes are allergic to the color diamond you have the same chance to win gunfights as a master prestige. As the staff said above, it's just a video game. spending all that time grinding for camos and prestiges isn't good for your health.

The following 3 users say thank you to -{OVOXO}- for this useful post:

InSaNe-xPWEEx, xLew--, xSoulEdge
01-06-2013, 08:07 AM #19
KaReM-D
Big Daddy
why i hate prestige master glitchers ?
when you are playing and getting good kills & .... people wouldn't leave because they are trying to level up they wouldn't leaving games and wast there time but when you see son of a .......... having all guns daimond and his KDR about 0.40 and these son of a .... leaving the game when ever you trap them how would you fell BTW how you fell when you go to resturant to and buy some food with money you owned from your job on ther other hand someone steal food from resturant

The following user thanked KaReM-D for this useful post:

Jango

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo