04-25-2010, 03:37 PM #1
The Low Key OG
still the same OG, but I've been low key
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
If the next installment of everyone's favorite series, call of duty, features the Nazi Zombie game mode, What do you hope to see?
You must login or register to view this content.

I'm hoping for:

• Other nationalities of Zombies (Cuban/Vietnamese)
  • Different "Boss" Zombies, like the dogs
  • A tie-in with the story mode
  • Easter eggs
  • More special weapons (raygun/wunderwaffe DG-2)

What new types of weapons do you want it to have?
What new zombies do you want it to feature?
Do you think 5's story will be continued?

DiscussClaps

The following 13 users say thank you to The Low Key OG for this useful post:

-Blackhawks-, Canada, GanGSt4R_96, Greg241, helpmeoprah, i Ozzy i, o NICK o, Reaper, Spartan Gunney, tykmerc, x-oGUNo-x, xPinnacle--, xKrypticModz
05-03-2010, 01:22 AM #29
Xvailer
League Champion
pretty much what I think CoSad Awesome Black ops will be is just a story mode of Nazi zombies to be honest man it would be so cool just to have nazi zombies in it but still have multiplayer and nazi zombies online ect. Like in W@W but on multiplayer would have sumthing to do like Zombies Vs Humans. Humans start off get 10 seconds to run around and hide and 3 humans get infected and then try to kill all other humans =D that'd be so awsome kinda like halo 3 infection a bit but you run around with your hands and not swords or knifes or anything like that ^_^
05-03-2010, 01:56 AM #30
NickHell1
Little One
what i want is the old nazi zombie team that were in der reis and shi no numa, they were badass
05-03-2010, 03:37 AM #31
deathkid1212
I’m too L33T
They should have this mode: suicidal zombie apocalypse, where there are no barricades, no new weapons, only your good old pistol and your bowie knife.
05-03-2010, 03:39 AM #32
Everyone has posted really cool and awesome suggestions, but the last thing i want to see is the zombie mode get too intricate. As seen with what happened to MW2, which was made with in my mind too much detail and features, casual and hardcore gamers alike are not that fond of such a complicated game.
05-03-2010, 08:15 AM #33
Overdoing it, is a big problem. Maybe different maps, 1 or 2 more perks and more weapons. I also want to be able to upgrade barries to chains or something. Keep it simple and hopefully the game will be better
05-03-2010, 10:16 AM #34
FailRae
Captain
xbox nerd being 2 simple is a problem 2. I think lots of features would be good, just setting it up like the private match custom game menu. A short zombie story mode would be good, I dont think it should be part of the campain though it should be a side mission like spec ops. Overall they need zombie campain and zombie private match.
05-03-2010, 10:41 AM #35
killamimi
Overcoming The Limit's
2-4 Player on split screen
AND Online 4-8 Cool Man (aka Tustin)

The following 2 users say thank you to killamimi for this useful post:

Mr. Taazzzz, parkernorton22
05-03-2010, 08:18 PM #36
xMillar-
Are you high?
Personally (this is jusy MY opinion) I thought through-out the 3 different zombie maps they made too many changes, If it was like Nacht Der Untoten with the perks that would be amazing, I think perks were all it needed.
05-03-2010, 08:20 PM #37
BSLICER25
Black ops
cant wait for it to come out !!!! be so bad Vietnam

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo