04-25-2010, 03:37 PM #1
The Low Key OG
still the same OG, but I've been low key
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
If the next installment of everyone's favorite series, call of duty, features the Nazi Zombie game mode, What do you hope to see?
You must login or register to view this content.

I'm hoping for:

• Other nationalities of Zombies (Cuban/Vietnamese)
  • Different "Boss" Zombies, like the dogs
  • A tie-in with the story mode
  • Easter eggs
  • More special weapons (raygun/wunderwaffe DG-2)

What new types of weapons do you want it to have?
What new zombies do you want it to feature?
Do you think 5's story will be continued?

DiscussClaps

The following 13 users say thank you to The Low Key OG for this useful post:

-Blackhawks-, Canada, GanGSt4R_96, Greg241, helpmeoprah, i Ozzy i, o NICK o, Reaper, Spartan Gunney, tykmerc, x-oGUNo-x, xPinnacle--, xKrypticModz
05-14-2010, 02:15 PM #65
i also miss zombies they should just add on and i hope they will make like a upgrade mechine were u can get a red dot and other stuffl like fmj
05-15-2010, 06:39 PM #66
Groovy
Team Xbox
I Wonna See Some Different Variety's Of Zombies.. When I See Types I Mean Fat Zombies.. I Think Its More Fun To Shoot Slow Fat Zombies As You Can Dismember Them And Make Them 'Crawlers' And Make Them Wobble Smile^ Lol

The following user thanked Groovy for this useful post:

FlyingIrishMan
05-15-2010, 06:48 PM #67
xScreamo!
Trading Kids For Angel Dust
I just want the zombie game to be like Left For Dead 2 with flash lights and stuff. And to make the game scary they can add zombies talking english. Another thing is they can make missions where you have to save people or kids from the zombies. Then if the people you save get bit or something they can turn into a zombie. Then you have to get the antidote (dont know how to spell it lol) to save them. And I want our own team mates to turn into zombies and we get to control a zombie or something. Now that would be pretty cool.

Oh, and I want the maps super big and we can leave the map and drive in cars and do a drive by on the zombies while there chasing us. And I still want it where you have to survive and the game wont end untill were all zombies or dead. And if we run out of ammo. we can pick up a zombies arm or a weapon off the ground. Because the knife is too small and it takes to many knives to kill them (not the big knife you buy off the wall on der riese)

You guys got so many ideas and I like them. I just hope they add all this stuff into the game. But I doubt it.
Last edited by xScreamo! ; 05-15-2010 at 06:54 PM.

The following user thanked xScreamo! for this useful post:

Lordjaro
05-16-2010, 01:05 PM #68
Lordjaro
Bounty hunter
@Screamo
That was exactly what i was thinking except from the cars xD
05-16-2010, 02:03 PM #69
Originally posted by ScreamoV2. View Post
I just want the zombie game to be like Left For Dead 2 with flash lights and stuff. And to make the game scary they can add zombies talking english. Another thing is they can make missions where you have to save people or kids from the zombies. Then if the people you save get bit or something they can turn into a zombie. Then you have to get the antidote (dont know how to spell it lol) to save them. And I want our own team mates to turn into zombies and we get to control a zombie or something. Now that would be pretty cool.

Oh, and I want the maps super big and we can leave the map and drive in cars and do a drive by on the zombies while there chasing us. And I still want it where you have to survive and the game wont end untill were all zombies or dead. And if we run out of ammo. we can pick up a zombies arm or a weapon off the ground. Because the knife is too small and it takes to many knives to kill them (not the big knife you buy off the wall on der riese)

You guys got so many ideas and I like them. I just hope they add all this stuff into the game. But I doubt it.

lol or you could just go and get l4d2? lol :p
05-19-2010, 10:44 AM #70
How about, new, creative map designs to make Zombies a little bit more exciting.. For example, the majority of us find a nice place to camp and all sticK together. How about having an electronic door/gate which has to be opened by pulling four levers, but.. The levers are in four seperate rooms and they have to be pulled simultaneously. "Easy" you say? There's more.. When the levers are pulled the door/gate opens but at the same time shutters come down that isolate each of the players in their rooms where they must each deal with three or four windows until the shutters open after three to five rounds and they can regroup and advance through the newly opened door/gate..

This is the sort of thing I'd like to see. Along with incentives to make players strive to get to later rounds.. I.e. A door that will only open once you reach round 30, and inside it is a nice shiny new gun and.. The Stopping Power Cappuccinno Machine! Happy

I'm real sorry the post is so long.
05-19-2010, 01:14 PM #71
Let treyarch suprise me by something really freaky
05-19-2010, 01:30 PM #72
celtic3inarow
Bounty hunter
you should be able 2 use stun and flash grenades 2 slow down the zombies
05-19-2010, 03:03 PM #73
KaNaRi0--
Do a barrel roll!
Has to be Epic like in the first zombies

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.