04-25-2010, 03:37 PM #1
The Low Key OG
still the same OG, but I've been low key
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
If the next installment of everyone's favorite series, call of duty, features the Nazi Zombie game mode, What do you hope to see?
You must login or register to view this content.

I'm hoping for:

• Other nationalities of Zombies (Cuban/Vietnamese)
  • Different "Boss" Zombies, like the dogs
  • A tie-in with the story mode
  • Easter eggs
  • More special weapons (raygun/wunderwaffe DG-2)

What new types of weapons do you want it to have?
What new zombies do you want it to feature?
Do you think 5's story will be continued?

DiscussClaps

The following 13 users say thank you to The Low Key OG for this useful post:

-Blackhawks-, Canada, GanGSt4R_96, Greg241, helpmeoprah, i Ozzy i, o NICK o, Reaper, Spartan Gunney, tykmerc, x-oGUNo-x, xPinnacle--, xKrypticModz
05-06-2010, 05:05 PM #56
de69
Banned
I want huge zombie maps, with more perk possibilities, and more weapons.

Like 3-5 times the size of Der Riese.
05-07-2010, 08:07 PM #57
Will101
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by TheChosenRanger View Post
Nah adding zombies would just ruin the game. Why the hell would they add Nazi Zombies again? It's a different time period and World at War was based on WW2! Get your facts straight noob.

They will most likely bring back zombies, because it was such a big success, and IMO was better than the multiplayer.
And they don't have to have "Nazi" Zombies, they could have zombies for that time period, probably Vietnamese ones.
And he said Nazi Zombies because that's what some people call it, you know what he meant anyway.
05-09-2010, 09:33 PM #58
Xtreme
Save Point
They need to make it to where once you make it to a specific level you can choose to start there again next game.

If the highest lvl you have gotten to is halfway through level 30. Then the next time you want to play, you should be able to start at lvl 29 with the same guns and ammo.
05-10-2010, 05:51 AM #59
A bubblegun!!!!
05-10-2010, 12:19 PM #60
imcoolindian
ιη∂ιαη ѕтуℓє
i need my zombie bk im missin it =-(
05-10-2010, 04:28 PM #61
Originally posted by adzybee. View Post
recon you should be able to pay for max ammo, like 10,000 points for max ammo.

yh i 100% agree with you mate maybe like 2,500 from each player and also it would be nice to have a zombie map th size of seelow and have multi camping spots to hold of the undead and some other special weapon would be nice
05-11-2010, 12:55 AM #62
SuperYuper
Vault dweller
I hope cod7 zombies will have more special zombies like the dogs, more special weapons like ray gun, more pack-a-punch like machines, more zombies in each round with less health, more maps, and more traps...
05-11-2010, 04:00 PM #63
if cod 7 is definatly getting zombies then i will be buying this game just for that since i love wave defence games main things i want are

1.as close to modern weapons as possible m16s,m4s, d eagle etc
2.ability to customise the weapons (maybe have a lucky dip machien that you pay for to get a random attachment or they could be drops from zombies)
3.rewards for maybe a head shot kill streak or knife kill streak e.g. ammo crate that everyone can share for a limited time
4.zombie counter so we know how long/how many got left
5.ability to set up a small defence position e.g. sandbags/tables or whatever fits with the setting of the map (obviously at a big cost so not to easy to get them) to help defend in later levels or even just so you have a place to allow players to setup support guns using bi pod or somthing (obviously make it a little time consuming to set up/exit so as to make it a bit risky when zombies get to close
6. a call for help button when down for people who dont own mics
7. someone already suggested the idea of being able to spend points to upgrade window defences to make them stronger and last longer
8. riot shield would be good could use that instead of the number 5 idea

i dont think the idea of makeing a map with the ability to go outside or all over the map is a good one as i think it would cause people to just end up spliting up and getting killed
05-14-2010, 08:18 AM #64
austincgardner
Can’t trickshot me!
Im hoping for
- new perk-a-cola machines
- new booby-traps for the zombies
- new special weapons
- new EVERYTHING
- MORE THAN 1 ZOMBIE MAP WHEN THE GAME IS RELEASED

I also think that Treyarch should make a whole separate game that is just dedicated to Zombie Mode. Think of it...
- They would put EXTREME thought into the gameplay and maps.
- They would have probably 10 different maps and still be coming out with map-packs.
- They would make more money for IMPROVEMENT!!! woooo... lol

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo