04-25-2010, 03:37 PM #1
The Low Key OG
still the same OG, but I've been low key
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
If the next installment of everyone's favorite series, call of duty, features the Nazi Zombie game mode, What do you hope to see?
You must login or register to view this content.

I'm hoping for:

• Other nationalities of Zombies (Cuban/Vietnamese)
  • Different "Boss" Zombies, like the dogs
  • A tie-in with the story mode
  • Easter eggs
  • More special weapons (raygun/wunderwaffe DG-2)

What new types of weapons do you want it to have?
What new zombies do you want it to feature?
Do you think 5's story will be continued?

DiscussClaps

The following 13 users say thank you to The Low Key OG for this useful post:

-Blackhawks-, Canada, GanGSt4R_96, Greg241, helpmeoprah, i Ozzy i, o NICK o, Reaper, Spartan Gunney, tykmerc, x-oGUNo-x, xPinnacle--, xKrypticModz
05-22-2010, 03:13 AM #74
x-Teenage
Meow... Just.. Meow...
I really don't mind seeing more of the same things. As long as it comes back(I'm pretty sure it will looking at the BO poster I got) I'll be happy. But I do hope they change some things.
05-23-2010, 02:40 AM #75
juddylovespizza
I'VE GOT JUNGLE FEVER
I wanna see yankie zombies Happy
05-23-2010, 12:23 PM #76
KiD MaFiA x
Bounty hunter
like more 2d/3d makes the guns with modern weapons
05-23-2010, 10:21 PM #77
The Low Key OG
still the same OG, but I've been low key
Originally posted by Teenage View Post
I really don't mind seeing more of the same things. As long as it comes back(I'm pretty sure it will looking at the BO poster I got) I'll be happy. But I do hope they change some things.

BO poster?
05-24-2010, 10:39 AM #78
This is what it should have
-push furniture in front of doorways
-massive mounted machine guns
-stopping power
-more maps

Mw 2 was shit because they put to many new things in it. Hopefully it doesn't happen in multuplayer or zombies
05-24-2010, 05:10 PM #79
x-Teenage
Meow... Just.. Meow...
Originally posted by The
BO poster?

When you reserve CoSad AwesomeBlack Ops, you get a poster. If you look at the handgun, you can see the tally marks like in zombie mode. I think it's a sure thing.
05-24-2010, 06:26 PM #80
Originally posted by Teenage View Post
If you look at the handgun, you can see the tally marks like in zombie mode. I think it's a sure thing.

I've got a feeling thats a count of how many people the guy has killed with that gun. Sadly, I don't think it has anything to do with Zombies.. I wonder who Sally is though.. His pet name for the gun maybe? Any ideas anyone?
05-24-2010, 06:43 PM #81
i hope black ops has the teleporters & the pack a punch machine from WaWNot Happy or Sad Smile:y:
Last edited by xXTalibanDRFTXx ; 05-24-2010 at 06:46 PM.
05-26-2010, 01:45 AM #82
Da Only OG
Trollin Since '09
Zombie's look real like have then do stuff like pick up chairs run and trip over chairs and stuff make it look more real then fake no zombie goes to run into a wall then goes throught it like they run into a wall they fall down then get back up and start running again and they can break throught doors easier and u can shut doors then move furni and block it and have like a map where ur in a town and u gotta survive for so long and u can use anything to hit the zombies and u got to find your own weapons don't make it where we start off with a gun make us use our fists and punch zombies kick them and other stuff

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo