10-03-2010, 01:14 PM #1
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); That the thing in my head which stops me from buying black ops

Just the lack of support it will get , release within one year no more patchs even if something ruins the game.

Sorry but until i hear news on support for 2 years or so buying black ops is a no deal.
Anybody else feel the same way ?

I explain support in my view
It not just map packs but fixing balance issues on top what they do already. Just i have a concern on what they will fix.
Last edited by ResistTheSun ; 10-03-2010 at 09:33 PM.

The following user thanked ResistTheSun for this useful post:

10-03-2010, 09:18 PM #20
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
Originally posted by b View Post

At the end of the day, i can understand your concern, but if you think Treyarch will not support this game post launch, then you iz mad!!!!

Somebody gets it Smile

I do think they will support the game , i just want to know how much. That the only thing putting me off.
How long the support is for and how much they plan on fixing.

I would love for trey to come out and say , any balance issues we fix on top of the standard stuff. With there track record i go buy it.

Until i hear that i just can't buy it....my concern there will be something which will go unfixed and annoy me.

I know alot of COD players will look at my first post and say it un thankful. Without thinking about what my post is about a real concern that stuff will go unfixed once again.

As for the COD4 issues
Nade spam
Juggernaut
Spawns/spawn killing
Grenade launchers

Some of them only on small maps but still in the game no

Originally posted by FlyingIrishMan View Post
Wow your retarted, josh olin has nothing to do with COD4 or MW2.
MW2 was not fixed as most the team was fired or quit.

WAW was supported post launch EXTREMELY well.
With 9 new maps and 3 new zombie maps.
They patched most glitches too...

Don't buy it, I'd prefer if people who I played with knew anything about the game/treyarch and don't just make up a load of bull

You can't count...

You should reread what i put......
I said that it happened with past COD games. They come out and say we support it and never fix a major issue people have problems with. What makes black ops any different ?
That was the point of this thread the amount of support black ops will have no matter the issue.

I can see alot of COD players was thinking am just saying the game will get no support at all. Thinking i mean map packs as support i mean fixing bugs/annoying things.
Map packs is not support to me but content.
Can see why people think it support so , maybe i should have been clearer.

I know it will get some but too what degree see my point ?
So far am not happy with the support from past games

Am not making up alot of bull, am voicing my view. You could call bull on the issues i reported am more then welcome to direct you to forum posts complaining about them.
Last edited by ResistTheSun ; 10-03-2010 at 09:27 PM.
10-04-2010, 03:12 AM #21
Marvin
I'm The Man!
Yea Not Really.....

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo