11-10-2010, 07:44 PM #1
xXM@DM@RCXx
Maggbot timeout!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); OK I only started playing black ops yesterday, and to be honest im quite disappointed with the game as a whole , It is not as sharpe graphics or as smooth movements (looks like they run really weird) as MW2!! it seems very cartoonie, and the guns dont sound realistic at all IMO.

So im just wondering does anybody else feel let down abit by the visual and sound effects or even the gaming quality of BLACK OPS

This is not me hating on black ops im just saying that i expecting it to be better thats all..

thanks for reading
Last edited by xXM@DM@RCXx ; 11-10-2010 at 11:00 PM.

The following 3 users say thank you to xXM@DM@RCXx for this useful post:

OPTIMISM, Shakal, soxsehawks555
11-10-2010, 11:30 PM #29
Luffy*
i'M NoT goNNa LiE
I love this game. I mean, it's like w@w, and ive always liked w@w better then mw2. F u haters. Return the game so the game is less laggy

The following user thanked Luffy* for this useful post:

Dan0692
11-10-2010, 11:50 PM #30
Howdoh
NextGenHoward.
im not disappointed in the game at all i much prefer it to MW2 already, im disappointed in activision and treyarch for two reasons, the patch that is basically anti-sniping altogether not just anti-quickscopeing, then the terrible server lag thats going on atm :/

The following user thanked Howdoh for this useful post:

BigFudge
11-11-2010, 12:21 AM #31
Stugger
What is a Stugger?
Why is everyone complaining about lag, I've never experienced any lag at all. =D
11-11-2010, 12:28 AM #32
I actually like it.

Based off of like W@W and COD4 and I prefer it over MW2. Winky Winky
11-11-2010, 12:31 AM #33
disturbed4life
Vault dweller
im a lil dissapointed in it here are a few complaints of mine

nurfed bullets. which means the bullets tank alot like you shoot people shit ton and it just does not seem to kill them.

the knifing just Disslike it

i also hate how the leader boards are already ****ed up... like i only got around 400 kills and like 136 deaths cuz im only lvl 18 but it shows on tdm leaderboards that i got over 1k kills and 500 deaths lmfoa... and my freind thats lvl 40 has like 5k kills and some odd deaths....

but other than that i like the gameplay
11-11-2010, 12:33 AM #34
itwasme95
< ^ > < ^ >
Im tired of connection interrupted every time i join a game
11-11-2010, 12:35 AM #35
PHO3NIX~
Regenerated and Reborn
Originally posted by disturbed4life View Post
im a lil dissapointed in it here are a few complaints of mine

nurfed bullets. which means the bullets tank alot like you shoot people shit ton and it just does not seem to kill them.

the knifing just Disslike it

i also hate how the leader boards are already ****ed up... like i only got around 400 kills and like 136 deaths cuz im only lvl 18 but it shows on tdm leaderboards that i got over 1k kills and 500 deaths lmfoa... and my freind thats lvl 40 has like 5k kills and some odd deaths....

but other than that i like the gameplay

An update should be coming soon which would set your leaderboard stats to what they really are

I'm sure the patch is ready but they're not going to release it yet because their server's would go down with the amount of people downloading the patch

So they're going to wait until the hype of Black Ops dies down and there's less people online

My estimation: About 3-4 days time

---------- Post added at 12:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:35 AM ----------

Originally posted by itwasme95 View Post
Im tired of connection interrupted every time i join a game

Look at the link in my sig, try it!

The following user thanked PHO3NIX~ for this useful post:

disturbed4life
11-11-2010, 12:37 AM #36
disturbed4life
Vault dweller
alright cool thnx fkz i just looked on twitter and noticed what josh olin said thnx for the headsup
11-11-2010, 12:42 AM #37
atifI0
Are you high?
Originally posted by ssj22trunks View Post
A few complaints:
Too many damn spy planes
Too many assists
Sprayerssss
Lag
Even worse spawns then before..

I agree
and the servers are really bad.
dey wer so desperate to sort out the qs patch n cp, but not the servers!!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo