11-10-2010, 07:44 PM #1
xXM@DM@RCXx
Maggbot timeout!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); OK I only started playing black ops yesterday, and to be honest im quite disappointed with the game as a whole , It is not as sharpe graphics or as smooth movements (looks like they run really weird) as MW2!! it seems very cartoonie, and the guns dont sound realistic at all IMO.

So im just wondering does anybody else feel let down abit by the visual and sound effects or even the gaming quality of BLACK OPS

This is not me hating on black ops im just saying that i expecting it to be better thats all..

thanks for reading
Last edited by xXM@DM@RCXx ; 11-10-2010 at 11:00 PM.

The following 3 users say thank you to xXM@DM@RCXx for this useful post:

OPTIMISM, Shakal, soxsehawks555
11-11-2010, 08:48 AM #56
Skytown420
Maggbot timeout!
Originally posted by ssotop View Post
im sorry but i dont agree with you

i was expecting a improved mw2, better graphics, better weapons, nice maps ( not a paradise for campers)

they didnt said anything about a fewer quality... the videos i saw just looked so amazing that i was expecting a full hd quality
not a nintedo 64 or ps2 quality not even near hd...

i guess they did an amazing job editing the videos

This has to be the most retarded statement about any COD game EVER...

Why are people complaining about the graphics?? I honestly can't tell a difference between MW2 and Black Ops graphics wise. Seriously, people need to stop ****ing complaining. If you don't like it don't ****ing play it.

The following user thanked Skytown420 for this useful post:

J.E.T.S
11-11-2010, 08:53 AM #57
sploits
I am error
I have enjoyed this game so far. Haven't tried the campaign but the online mulitplayer is good.
Never had any lagging problems so far so can't comment on that. I did notice that there was a lot of spy planes in each match but as people have said earlier this is because of the low ranking. Once peoples rankings are up then spy planes will be less frequent.
The graphics are too bad, seen better but seen worse. I'm more into the game play so the graphics aren't really a factor for me.
Spawning is a bit crazy. You sometimes respawn right in front of the enemy for them to pop you off without you even realising what the hell is going on.
The maps are new so more things to explore.
Zombies is awesome. New things to do, new zombies to kill and even some zombie nutter running round nicking your guns. Its funny, scary and very entertaining.

Well thats my opinion done Cool Man (aka Tustin)
11-11-2010, 09:34 AM #58
eggyj
Mario!
To be honest yes I am disappointed and here's why:
1. I don't know if its just me but I have to click playstation network like 5 times just for it to take me to the screen that has "player match, wager match, combat training, etc" which is really starting to piss me off.
2. It takes wayyyyyy too long to start up (compared to MW2) because you cant skip the "äctivision presents" and "made by Treyarch" stuff until its nearly over.
3. The spawn system is ****ed, I die within 5 seconds of respawning so many times (and i see enemies spawn next to me on large maps like Array - WTF?).
4. Way too many kill steals/assists in this game - I get at least 6 in a standard game of domination.
5. Knifing is almost as bad as commando.
6. People in wager matches always leave when they die - causes host migration - causes game to fail and me to be refunded the buy in of cod points even though I was winning (fair? i think not)
7. I don't care what you guys say but the graphics are inferior to MW2, its just a fact.
8. Finally (cant think of any more reasons atm) there just seems to be more lag then MW2, though this could be because its in the first days of release - or so i hope.

With this in mind I'm not flaming the game or anything, it just irritates me to see these things.
11-11-2010, 09:50 AM #59
not what i expected at all. the idea of codes at the begining menu was def uniqe though.
11-11-2010, 09:58 AM #60
llamaboy
Pokemon Trainer
some guns like the MP5k sound like popcorn machines but few guns sound better.. the knifing distance is lame.. graphics ent bad but ent great, guns r better + bigger veriety,
unlike mw2 you cant just rush in with a SMG and kill 5 people because the ammo has decreased which is so much better, commando is gone nuff said, LMG's have 40 bullets wtf? n they take a year to reload and aim? why not just have a Assault rifle with 35 bullets? aims faster? and has about the same damage..

ALSO OMG I MEAN REALLY? THE DEFAULT WEAPONS R LIKE THE MOST POWERFULL N HAVE LIKE 0 RECOIL n bare noobs just run around wit Mp5k.. thinkin its a Ump cos dey mad.

wager matches r alrite sept when you get tomahawked by som1 who walks around aiming with it incase he sees som1.. then u loose all your score then cry.

1 in a chamber IS AMAZING ive won 39 out of 50 matches..

overall tis a good game basically a mix of Cod4's guns Cod5 zombies and Cod6 perks and equipment, with a few added extras such as RC-X****INGD
11-11-2010, 09:59 AM #61
SkitZoFrenzly
Pokemon Trainer
The game looks fine to me. Graphics, audio, and movement isn't the only thing to a FPS you know. We expected Call of Duty: Black Ops. Thats what I got, and I'm damn sure satisfied. Its harder than MW2 and actually takes a decent amount of skill to get a good KD ratio. And honestly, if your hating on Treyarch then your a pussball. They didn't make the next COD4, but they did make a game with originality, style, and blood spewing zombie modes that literately make your shit bricks. I think they did a great job Smile
11-11-2010, 10:37 AM #62
its only been a couple of days give it a chance there was loads of things wrong with mw2 when it first came out too it will all be sorted soon.

SO glad you cant quickscope have to do it properly now Smile
11-11-2010, 10:51 AM #63
PHO3NIX~
Regenerated and Reborn
The graphics are BETTER than MW2
It's just because all the version of the game are experiencing framerate drops as low as 30FPS and it makes everything look bad. When they release the patch, it will fix the framerate issue and the graphics will look much better!

Visit the link in my sig for more info!
11-11-2010, 11:02 AM #64
My only complaint is that footsteps are so damn silent... even with Ninja Pro.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo