11-10-2010, 07:44 PM #1
xXM@DM@RCXx
Maggbot timeout!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); OK I only started playing black ops yesterday, and to be honest im quite disappointed with the game as a whole , It is not as sharpe graphics or as smooth movements (looks like they run really weird) as MW2!! it seems very cartoonie, and the guns dont sound realistic at all IMO.

So im just wondering does anybody else feel let down abit by the visual and sound effects or even the gaming quality of BLACK OPS

This is not me hating on black ops im just saying that i expecting it to be better thats all..

thanks for reading
Last edited by xXM@DM@RCXx ; 11-10-2010 at 11:00 PM.

The following 3 users say thank you to xXM@DM@RCXx for this useful post:

OPTIMISM, Shakal, soxsehawks555
11-11-2010, 12:02 PM #65
ptwarrior54
Pokemon Trainer
ilove black ops
11-11-2010, 12:10 PM #66
stroked93
Little One
why do i feel so robbed.....

black ops failed me :-/
11-11-2010, 01:39 PM #67
DEREKTROTTER
You're Goddamn Right
the only disappointing thing is the LAG, but it wil be fixed soon.

Anyone who complains about the graphics shouldnt be playing COD, you dont get the game to go sightseeing.

The majority of the best games are PSone games

The following user thanked DEREKTROTTER for this useful post:

Mezzid
11-11-2010, 01:52 PM #68
i hated it at first, then as i started to get better & learn more techniques then i started to enjoy it, its hard when you first start but gets immense after you find a gun you enjoy, for me its the ak74u, beast of gun.. saying that SnD for me is too slow, so i find playing domination etc gets you as much points as a SnD game as playing ground war etc you earn challenges alot faster so works out about the same!
11-11-2010, 01:56 PM #69
im dissapointed with the graphics, i dont know how anyone could say there better then
mw2 thats just crazy and the sounds are just terrible some of the guns sound like a damn cap gun.
also im tired of putting full clips from my ak74 into someone and they either dont die or go into last stand an kill me while reloading or switching my gun to finish them off.
also tired of being kicked out of the game lobby after each game and not being able to join in when i get a invite.
im gonna stick it out for a week and see if anything changes.
11-11-2010, 02:11 PM #70
little by little Im starting to like it. I still don't like the way to invite friends. seems like it takes forever to get people in and most times u don't even have a clue that they are in your lobby. Also when u trying to accept your friends request to play with them shit is slow as hell.
11-11-2010, 02:15 PM #71
DEREKTROTTER
You're Goddamn Right
Originally posted by Bmxrado View Post
im dissapointed with the graphics, i dont know how anyone could say there better then
mw2 thats just crazy and the sounds are just terrible some of the guns sound like a damn cap gun.
also im tired of putting full clips from my ak74 into someone and they either dont die or go into last stand an kill me while reloading or switching my gun to finish them off.
also tired of being kicked out of the game lobby after each game and not being able to join in when i get a invite.
im gonna stick it out for a week and see if anything changes.

not another one who bought the game to admire the scenery /facepalm

graphics are fine
11-11-2010, 02:21 PM #72
Things that need to be resolved.

The lag - This is just out of this world. It's crashed mine and several other peoples machines, when you get a trophy the game freezes... not on.

The stupid knife distance - I didn't like commando then and I don't like it now. Too many people get an easy kill because they play with the default setting, leaving tactical setup gamers annoyed. I'm not going to change my layout because it's better, just don't need leaping knife kills!

The no icon for mic thing - I mean seriously?

Match up - Why is it that no matter what I put, I end up with a game with the worst connection for me ever. Don't put me in a US game when I'm in the UK, doesn't matter if I put local only either!?

All in all, I like them game, but these issues are stupid. The lag almost makes me want to turn the game off sometimes.
11-11-2010, 02:23 PM #73
dryFiL
Do a barrel roll!
its probably the worst cod, i don't know about you but it seems to bore me really fast, i cant see myself playing it for much longer.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo