Post: Post All Prestige Hacking , Bypasses, or Challenge Lobby Theories Here!
11-19-2010, 09:02 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); What the title says. Post all theories you have here.

Do not post here if you don't have a serious theory, or you want someone to do this for you. If you do, your post will be deleted.
Last edited by iDelete ; 11-19-2010 at 09:53 PM.

The following 24 users say thank you to iDelete for this useful post:

AlabamaHit, bavayjeremy, BooshMayne, Cpt.S, Dreamcather, Deadpool, Extractz92, GuitarSlash, ILovePie24!!, IzBoogz, Klots, ljjp, Lucid Ghost, Proboscis, Rea, SALOOTME, skitterz, Spraze, Toon_Squad, Vectriixx, xBlancoLegiit, xJayJayOkocha_, xxcodfreakxx
12-01-2010, 02:25 AM #83
mattk3650
Climbing up the ladder
PC got challenge lobbies in a couple of days. If PS Jailbreak makes a comeback, I'm guessing that it will recieve challenge lobbies shortly BEFORE Xbox. Since challenge lobbies are possible on PC, then Xbox and PS3 are possible too.
12-01-2010, 11:19 AM #84
allef
Keeper
Originally posted by iDelete View Post
What the title says. Post all theories you have here.

Do not post here if you don't have a serious theory, or you want someone to do this for you. If you do, your post will be deleted.

Can we use the 1.01 patch to do the prestige hack?
Thanks
12-01-2010, 12:28 PM #85
KurtXD
Save Point
I use the Elite Mossy v7 Patch, if you are interested the prices are the following

$5 - VIP
$10 - VIp (unlimited time)
$15 - Admin
$20 - Co - Host

Add me iR34CTzZ-TuBeZx

if there is anyone able to record my CL and send me the video it would be sick and ill get u in for free Happy
12-01-2010, 12:41 PM #86
xLew--
Former Staff
mate cant you fuk off this isnt mw2 if i could groan you i would!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh and ur prices wow, id give you 2p......... no infact i wouldnt give you anything for your lobbies. i dnt play mw2 no more

The following user thanked xLew-- for this useful post:

Ada Wong
12-01-2010, 01:03 PM #87
Originally posted by KurtXD View Post
I use the Elite Mossy v7 Patch, if you are interested the prices are the following

$5 - VIP
$15 - Admin
$20 - Co - Host

Add me iR34CTzZ-TuBeZx

if there is anyone able to record my CL and send me the video it would be sick and ill get u in for free Happy

I can record with my HD PVR, add me xClems.
12-01-2010, 02:09 PM #88
Ada Wong
So cute!
Originally posted by KurtXD View Post

$5 - VIP
$15 - Admin
$20 - Co - Host

Add me iR34CTzZ-TuBeZx

what a nice idea i didnt know mossy got BO patches too...... and i think CO-HOST & ADMIN ARE THE SAME ........ :n::n::n::n: U FAIL

Originally posted by allef View Post
Can we use the 1.01 patch to do the prestige hack?
Thanks
no

Originally posted by ukimpact View Post
challenge lobbys -

your clues today are

1. 2 ps3's
2. 2 black ops disks

thats all your getting now work it out !!!! its easy

fake.... stop ruining costum matches with your lies in community

any way i think there is a way to convert PC patches to ps3....

and we could use same codes as PC patches for PS3
Last edited by Ada Wong ; 12-01-2010 at 02:15 PM.
12-01-2010, 09:42 PM #89
I suggest that u don't try to hack call of duty black ops because, treyarch is VERY EXTREMELY pissed off, and they are banning everyone or reducing their stats who ever abuses the game.

Thank you! Smile
12-02-2010, 04:30 AM #90
mattk3650
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by stingtothemax View Post
I suggest that u don't try to hack call of duty black ops because, treyarch is VERY EXTREMELY pissed off, and they are banning everyone or reducing their stats who ever abuses the game.

Thank you! Smile

If enough people start hacking, they won't have the guts to reset EVERYONE. I guarentee that if the prestige hack came out later and they would have been reseting people who were mostly 7th and 8th prestige, they wouldn't have done it. If all else fails, just make an extra account and use that one. As far as I'm concerned, Sony doesn't ban consoles.
12-03-2010, 05:18 AM #91
yungvision08
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by mattk3650 View Post
If enough people start hacking, they won't have the guts to reset EVERYONE. I guarentee that if the prestige hack came out later and they would have been reseting people who were mostly 7th and 8th prestige, they wouldn't have done it. If all else fails, just make an extra account and use that one. As far as I'm concerned, Sony doesn't ban consoles.

If I can remember correctly, Sony doesnt ban PSN accounts because of hacks or exploits. They said it's up to the developers to fix their game. Basically they're saying "IDC if your game is ****ed up"

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo