Post: Post All Prestige Hacking , Bypasses, or Challenge Lobby Theories Here!
11-19-2010, 09:02 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); What the title says. Post all theories you have here.

Do not post here if you don't have a serious theory, or you want someone to do this for you. If you do, your post will be deleted.
Last edited by iDelete ; 11-19-2010 at 09:53 PM.

The following 24 users say thank you to iDelete for this useful post:

AlabamaHit, bavayjeremy, BooshMayne, Cpt.S, Dreamcather, Deadpool, Extractz92, GuitarSlash, ILovePie24!!, IzBoogz, Klots, ljjp, Lucid Ghost, Proboscis, Rea, SALOOTME, skitterz, Spraze, Toon_Squad, Vectriixx, xBlancoLegiit, xJayJayOkocha_, xxcodfreakxx
11-24-2010, 05:29 PM #65
lobbyhax
Trustworthy lvl 3
ok if you agree to this set me some rep please? lol anyways it may not work but we're in a theroies section as well right?

So..
Whenever a new patch comes out. Do what i did with the old call of duties.
I knew they were going to get patched so i just did the following:

Left ps3 on running.. Keep it signed in and in a party and just dont sign out.. this way you cant update the new patches??!

Just for those of you with older verisons of consoles.. make sure your rooms cool to prevent that ylod! :carling:
11-24-2010, 05:58 PM #66
oX-matto-Xo
#1 Chaos MW3
Ok this is one off my theories.

If anyone knows how to use Commview with a Proxy server.. you can basically read what the the Black Ops server tells the ps3.. We can find where its updating our playlists and block it or change the values using a cheat engine.

Changing the values to the Playlist where we could do any of our glitches is possible.

The following user thanked oX-matto-Xo for this useful post:

dakillers12
11-24-2010, 06:03 PM #67
Originally posted by Xo View Post

Changing the values to the Playlist where we could do any of our glitches is possible.

in theory this should work as long as the info is not bad ass encrypted...
11-25-2010, 10:43 PM #68
Originally posted by azote View Post
in theory this should work as long as the info is not bad ass encrypted...

Try it azote Smile Or matto Smile
11-25-2010, 10:50 PM #69
hi, excuse for my english.
I'm a italian player, i have 2 ps3.one with last update and one not with 11/18/10 update.
if i use the ps3 not update with patch blocker for hack the prestige, and i go to psn network and online with the ps3 update with the account hack, for you i will reset to lev 1?
11-26-2010, 08:49 PM #70
The first people who send a friend request to smoodyblues get into a CL
believe me or not thats not mine problem. Please REP when u was in the Lobby thank.

You must login or register to view this content.
11-27-2010, 01:09 AM #71
iCoNz
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by soso View Post
The first people who send a friend request to smoodyblues get into a CL
believe me or not thats not mine problem. Please REP when u was in the Lobby thank.

You must login or register to view this content.

no-one has found a 'Challenge Lobby' for B.O yet so why try to get yourself rep?
11-27-2010, 01:26 AM #72
does it still work
11-27-2010, 10:25 AM #73
iCoNz
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by xGoDLy View Post
does it still work

it doesnt work unless you have 2 ps3s, 1 running on firmware 3.41 and the 2nd on the newest firmware. im not sure about how to do the rest lol

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo