12-01-2010, 01:03 PM #1
Helios
Coolest Kid Around.
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Due to a lot of people recently been banned and making a new thread about it, post it in here to keep this section clean.

Posting in this thread will also help you by reading previous posts to find out why you was banned.

Any other topics about being banned will be closed.

When posting in here it might be useful to post why you think you have been banned to help other users help you such as "I boosted" etc...

- Helios. :3
Last edited by Drackos ; 12-24-2010 at 08:35 AM.

The following 9 users say thank you to Helios for this useful post:

Dank, baycod9, bnader, DinoFreak, FlashyGuy, KaYos, Saint Jimmy, Toon_Squad, xdxkiidx
12-15-2010, 11:27 AM #74
Got banned prestige 6 legit, made new one and now I'm 14th legit Smile (Some SnD Boosting though so I guess not fully legit :(
12-15-2010, 05:42 PM #75
mcfadyenb
Save Point
Perma Banned from black ops reason? Modding SOLO zombies
Anyone know the best place to trade in black ops in the uk?
12-16-2010, 10:54 PM #76
MaarcHD
Save Point
Banned 48 Hours For Prestiging In Combat Training Or Having 50000 points Game Mode in My File Share..!
12-16-2010, 11:48 PM #77
qkopl
How do I smoke?
i modded zombies offline, deleted the .gpd and i still got perma banned somehow.
12-17-2010, 10:35 AM #78
Originally posted by Helios View Post
Due to a lot of people recently been banned and making a new thread about it, post it in here to keep this section clean.

Posting in this thread will also help you by reading previous posts to find out why you was banned.

Any other topics about being banned will be closed.

When posting in here it might be useful to post why you think you have been banned to help other users help you such as "I boosted" etc...

- Helios.

I got banned, but for no reason ? I play perfictly legit.
12-17-2010, 05:16 PM #79
ImmunityHD
I Haz No BO Nuke ?
Hi, on Saturday, I did a zombie glitch with my friends. After about half an hour, I got banned. Since Monday, I have been going on to check how long I have been banned for. It is Friday , and I still haven't been told how long I have been banned for. Am I perma banned? And if I am, why? It's treyarch's mistake and they shouldn't be banning people for zombie hacks! What should I do?
Cheers.
12-17-2010, 05:19 PM #80
Originally posted by lodgeboi96 View Post
Hi, on Saturday, I did a zombie glitch with my friends. After about half an hour, I got banned. Since Monday, I have been going on to check how long I have been banned for. It is Friday , and I still haven't been told how long I have been banned for. Am I perma banned? And if I am, why? It's treyarch's mistake and they shouldn't be banning people for zombie hacks! What should I do?
Cheers.

Glitch or hack? i'm confused you said glitch at top and hack at bottom...

if its hack "Instant Perm Ban" if glitch just like a 30 hour or some shit...
12-17-2010, 05:22 PM #81
ImmunityHD
I Haz No BO Nuke ?
No it was a hack. So I'm guessing I'm perm banned off having a bit of fun from black ops.
12-17-2010, 05:32 PM #82
Banned 46 Hours For Private match xp glitch

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo