12-01-2010, 01:03 PM #1
Helios
Coolest Kid Around.
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Due to a lot of people recently been banned and making a new thread about it, post it in here to keep this section clean.

Posting in this thread will also help you by reading previous posts to find out why you was banned.

Any other topics about being banned will be closed.

When posting in here it might be useful to post why you think you have been banned to help other users help you such as "I boosted" etc...

- Helios. :3
Last edited by Drackos ; 12-24-2010 at 08:35 AM.

The following 9 users say thank you to Helios for this useful post:

Dank, baycod9, bnader, DinoFreak, FlashyGuy, KaYos, Saint Jimmy, Toon_Squad, xdxkiidx
12-03-2010, 09:34 PM #56
iiJoKa-x
Climbing up the ladder
Ok So I Have Been Boosting Alot Recently :P
The Splitscreen Xp Glitch..

Im 4th Prestige, Just Prestiged Yesterday.
Im Not Sure Whether I'll Get Banned Or Not?

What Do You Guys Think?!
12-03-2010, 10:45 PM #57
i got banned 48hours and my profile says im No prestige, Not even No prestige level 1, wtf, is there anyway around the ban i boost once i get banned x2lj3x boost's everyday is top of most leaderboards on ps3 and doesn't get banned. SERIOUSLY?
12-03-2010, 10:46 PM #58
TeamXpLaD
Save Point
Originally posted by Helios View Post
Due to a lot of people recently been banned and making a new thread about it, post it in here to keep this section clean.

Posting in this thread will also help you by reading previous posts to find out why you was banned.

Any other topics about being banned will be closed.

When posting in here it might be useful to post why you think you have been banned to help other users help you such as "I boosted" etc...

- Helios.

i got banned because i did the 15th and some other stuff
12-04-2010, 02:21 PM #59
nutritional
Are you high?
I haven't been banned yet and I've been trying lol. My emblem is a picture of a girl bent over with her a-hole in the air and a cum shot under it, I swear, tell ppl off, threaten them, I have a 67kill streak from s/s boosting... I wanted to see what it would take . Like I care about starting over...

Sorry to all of you who have just had a funny emblem or w/e and got banned, I have been trying to push the limits and nothing

The following user thanked nutritional for this useful post:

FaithRising
12-04-2010, 08:55 PM #60
TimZ_
Haxor!
Can you get banned for a 15th prestige title online when you are 1th prestige?
12-04-2010, 09:28 PM #61
Antagonizer88
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by TimZ
Can you get banned for a 15th prestige title online when you are 1th prestige?

You might aswell message treyarch yourself and tell them "I'm Glitching!". Yes, you can be banned. A Glitch is a glitch in their eyes.
12-05-2010, 12:04 AM #62
Unlucky Chaps
12-05-2010, 10:32 AM #63
xSOADx
Banana Joe
Originally posted by beerman369 View Post
If you dont wanna get banned dont ruin a perfectly good game and play it legit. The game is really good and someday the game will be ruined with the hacks like leaderboards ect ect

its already ruined cuz all the campers, like in mw2, great game, but gay players
12-05-2010, 12:20 PM #64
Extrazior
u mirin'
Unlucky guys is all i have to say xD

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo