12-09-2010, 10:30 PM #47
Rath
Today Will Be Different
Originally posted by SCHAOS
Here are some pics I took while running around the Kino map. As you can see I can get outside,above, and under the map. I have godmode and unlimited ammo, superjump and many more. I also have the files for MP, allthough superjump sucks because of the low ceiling boundry in all the maps. Right now this is for 3.41 only Winky Winky. Might release some offsets in the near future, I need to compile them first.
As stated here are some offsets and values. ( BLUS version) This is just a quick compilation, as I am still testing. These changes were made to the debug EBOOT. Make a copy of the Dubug EBOOT after you edit it and rename that copy t5_ps3f.self. Copy and paste both into your gamez file and overwrite. Make sure you delete the 1.02/1.03 patch. Some values work in both MP and Zombies, aswell as single player campaign because your editing the EBOOT. To get more mods in MP you must edit the t5mp_ps3f.self. I will update this list when I compile more "addresses" *cough* :tits:

VALUES FOUND HERE ......UPDATE ADDED MORE OFFSETS (12-9) Enjoy

EBOOT offset ..................PERK ...............Default Value................ New Value

007A94D4 ...................health regen multiplier........... 1.5............................................ 99.0

007A94AC.................. mantle reduction....................... 1.15 ..........................................99.0

007A94E8 .................perk_armorPiercing....................... 40.0 ........................................99.0

007A94A4 .................perk_speedMultiplier...................... 1.07 ......................................5.0

007A94A0 ...................EXTRA MONEY MULTIPLIER............... 0.2 .......................................1.0

007A94CC.................... perk_bulletPenetrationMultiplier. 30.0..................................... 99.0

00A025B0 ....................perk_weapMeleeMultiplier............... 3.40.................................... 99.0

007A949C ....................perk_weapSwitchMultiplier............. .0099..................................... 1.0

007A94C8 .....................perk_weapRateMultiplier................. .75.......................................... 3.0

007A94C0...................... perk_weapReloadMultiplier............ 2.0............................................ 9.0

007A40F0 ......................dtp_fall_damage_min_height.......... 65.0 ........................................9998

007A40FC ......................dtp_fall_damage_max_height ...........200.......................................... 9999

007A49D8 ........................bg_fall damagemin height.............. 128 ........................................9998

007A49DC .......................Bg_falldamage max height.............. 350 ........................................9999

007A4A08 ............................bg_force explosive bullets .............300 ..........................................9999

007A4A04...............................bg_force explosive bullets # 2 ..........11.0........................................9999

007A49AC ...............................player sustain ammo...................... 2.0...........................................999

0005DF64.................................playersustainammo .........................0.............................................1

007A49F0.................................Sprintspeedscale........................... 1.50..........................................5.0

00784A4C.............................. ...BURSTFIRE COOL DOWN ................02 ...........................................0002

0005F078 ..................................REDCROSSHAIRS............................. 0 .............................................1

007A2150 .................................meleerange ...................................64 ...........................................999

007A4A14................................ meleerange# 2................................. 64 ...........................................999

003866B8..................................enabledevcheats............................. 0 ..............................................1

0005E550................................. playersprintspeedscale #2................ 2.4............................................ 5.0

007A49F8 .................................playersprintunlimited...................... 0 ..............................................1

007A48DC ................................burstfirecooldown # 2.................... .2............................................0002

007C8318 .................................g_player_maxhealth......................1.0.............................................99

You must login or register to view this content.

Hey I appreciate you helping me get BO running on 3.41 etc but I have absolutely no audio with it. Not sure If there is something wrong or not, but other then that thanks. Buy you should also make sure people know that you cannot edit in IDA and only with hex editor.

PS if you are wondering where the Quote is, its inside the spoiler :p lol

---------- Post added at 06:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:28 PM ----------

Originally posted by iNoob View Post
release a turtorial please? i wann get so high in my zombies levels but i didnt play for a while and then they patched five table glitch

You do know that it isn't that hard to mod/edit it. 1) You cannot edit with IDA, you have to do it via Hex Editor. And 2) Have fun once you mod it Dancing

I had some fun, just didn't have any audio to scream at saying "Die zombitches" lol
12-09-2010, 11:11 PM #48
Pauliinho14
Error… Cat invasion!
Originally posted by xXRathXx View Post

Hey I appreciate you helping me get BO running on 3.41 etc but I have absolutely no audio with it. Not sure If there is something wrong or not, but other then that thanks. Buy you should also make sure people know that you cannot edit in IDA and only with hex editor.

PS if you are wondering where the Quote is, its inside the spoiler :p lol

---------- Post added at 06:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:28 PM ----------

You do know that it isn't that hard to mod/edit it. 1) You cannot edit with IDA, you have to do it via Hex Editor. And 2) Have fun once you mod it Dancing

I had some fun, just didn't have any audio to scream at saying "Die zombitches" lol

Did you modded your self?
Im stuck at values, i change them and nothing happens, im needing some help :(
12-10-2010, 02:39 AM #49
ThereThatGuy
Porkey The Pig Is My Nigg
Man i wish i had a system right now lol
12-11-2010, 05:10 PM #50
Pauliinho14
Error… Cat invasion!
Im Failing all the times, no changes after moding
12-11-2010, 05:31 PM #51
Rath
Today Will Be Different
Originally posted by Pauliinho14 View Post
Im Failing all the times, no changes after moding

I hope your not using IDA... as for it won't work. Since it saves it as a IDA binary file. You better bet would be using a hex editor such as HxD.
12-11-2010, 05:33 PM #52
Pauliinho14
Error… Cat invasion!
Originally posted by xXRathXx View Post
I hope your not using IDA... as for it won't work. Since it saves it as a IDA binary file. You better bet would be using a hex editor such as HxD.

I search in IDA the Hex values then in HxD i change it, im not so dumb -.-, but after saving it and overwriting in ps3 no changes in game
12-11-2010, 05:48 PM #53
Rath
Today Will Be Different
Originally posted by Pauliinho14 View Post
I search in IDA the Hex values then in HxD i change it, im not so dumb -.-, but after saving it and overwriting in ps3 no changes in game

My bad, lol wasn't sure what you meant. But that's odd. I can't really help you since its hard to diagnose your problem, but the most common error could be you change the values incorrectly. But like I said its really hard to diagnose your problem. But I will try my best.

But I'm going to leave it as, you might have edited it incorrectly, but let me know more details. Oh, and did you save your eboot.bin as t5_ps3f.self
12-11-2010, 11:00 PM #54
Dr.Fox
Foxeh =D
Please Could you post a picture of What it looks like when you are on the roof ? Is there a monster , Or is there nothing ? Thanks !!!!
12-11-2010, 11:32 PM #55
Can someone post the edited t5mp_ps3f.self or tell me how to change the hex values in HxD. Please

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo