12-15-2010, 08:09 AM #74
Wow man, Good job.. Keep em commin gHappy
12-15-2010, 07:40 PM #75
What if you edit .eboot on 3.41 with the latest patch 1.04 then transfer to it 3.55 through data utility. Could you not then use these online?
12-15-2010, 09:40 PM #76
CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME !:cry:

I have a EBOOT.BIN file with BLES 01031 and i don't know how to mod nazi zombies i tryed using HxD Hex Editor but i couldent find out how to do this SO PLEASE HELP ME someone !

The link to the EBOOT.BIN file : You must login or register to view this content.

Please someone MOD this file for me so i can play modded zombies on Black Ops ! Or atleast tel me how ( i have TeamViewer )

( BTW im Dutch ! )

HEEELLP !:cry:
12-15-2010, 11:31 PM #77
Ritztro
I am a Game Developer
Originally posted by thijstervoort View Post
CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME !:cry:

I have a EBOOT.BIN file with BLES 01031 and i don't know how to mod nazi zombies i tryed using HxD Hex Editor but i couldent find out how to do this SO PLEASE HELP ME someone !

The link to the EBOOT.BIN file : You must login or register to view this content.

Please someone MOD this file for me so i can play modded zombies on Black Ops ! Or atleast tel me how ( i have TeamViewer )

( BTW im Dutch ! )

HEEELLP !:cry:

No Im Dutch... HEHE

---------- Post added at 06:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:24 PM ----------

Originally posted by bmo25 View Post
What if you edit .eboot on 3.41 with the latest patch 1.04 then transfer to it 3.55 through data utility. Could you not then use these online?

If you can mod the retail and resign it. Then yes.
12-16-2010, 11:14 PM #78
RoyalShady
Hacking Is Good !
I don't understand when he say : Make sure you delete the 1.02/1.03 patch . Because to play black ops on 3.41 you need to install the retail 1.02 patch . .. . so how can i do that ? I delete the patch before edit the eboot and i install the patch after ? or the game work after editing without the patch ? help me please .
12-16-2010, 11:17 PM #79
C R A V E
Computer Science and Finance
Dude how do you know if its HUnter
12-17-2010, 08:58 AM #80
JUST MAKE A VIDEO FOR IT DOOOOOSad Awesomecatfight:
12-18-2010, 12:50 AM #81
Rath
Today Will Be Different
Originally posted by 9 View Post
JUST MAKE A VIDEO FOR IT DOOOOOSad Awesomecatfight:

Hey DOOOD.... how about do it yourself... things won't be handed down to you /facepalm

You got lucky for MW2 since you joined in July and never posted tells me you leech to another site. You don't do anything yourself either. Its not even that hard to do. You can either do it in HxD, or with a license for IDA.

Sorry the freeware IDA doesn't allow you to edit anything.

The following user thanked Rath for this useful post:

teeth08
12-18-2010, 04:25 AM #82
Mr. Aimbot
¯\_(ツWinky Winky_/¯
Originally posted by xXRathXx View Post
Hey DOOOD.... how about do it yourself... things won't be handed down to you /facepalm

You got lucky for MW2 since you joined in July and never posted tells me you leech to another site. You don't do anything yourself either. Its not even that hard to do. You can either do it in HxD, or with a license for IDA.

Sorry the freeware IDA doesn't allow you to edit anything.

Owned em :y:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo