01-27-2011, 08:45 PM #1
Reaper
The Grim Reaper
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

I am making this thread regarding of the recent Black Op's Permanent bans people have been receiving on Ps3.

At the moment unfortunately there is no way a reversing this at the moment and no way of by-passing it as of yet.

I am making this thread to regard everybody of what has going on. I will update this thread in a bit with more information regarding all of any news that has been released.

I appreciate all of your attentions. This thread will also cut down the threads and spam that has been going on.

If you have any Questions and or things you would like to post please feel free and do so. Please keep it clean and Follow the forum rules.[/color]

Some Member's Have made threads that could save your from Getting Perma banned and also ways to avoid it. I have provided you with the Links to the thread below.

Thread #1: You must login or register to view this content.

Thread #2: Post here if you have been banned. You must login or register to view this content.

At the moment there are many theory's and things you can do to try to get un-banned. But not many have been confirmed to actually be legit and work.

- Reaper
Last edited by Reaper ; 01-28-2011 at 12:26 AM.

The following 44 users say thank you to Reaper for this useful post:

ADEEB001, AMNE, baycod9, billionk, Bloodstaind, Connor, danny19901, DORiS_420, DreamKidzVa, Extractz92, gdnxp, Hurldoh, i_luxx_i, IzBoogz, Jake9, Joelthecool, jovany2008, justinglentzl, KaYos, KingKj52, LightModz, Lydey, Nicky74me, Nummpty, OPTIMISM, P4NiSh3R, Post Count, pro185, qwerew, shawry, STyLe_JapaN, teeth08, TheFuhrer, ThwiX, TMAN242, uhChad, vTiger., vx-skillz-vx, x_5, Xcellerator, xRafiq-, xTrueFear, Yeezus Christ, ZeroOo
01-27-2011, 09:59 PM #20
Originally posted by chris2595 View Post
Not Really Bro...
I made my friend a account and gave him 15th and he still got banned(He dosent Have his PS3 JailBroken but just that the account was on his PS3 when he updated) :puke:

And he got console banned from Black Op servers? That's just wrong.
01-27-2011, 10:05 PM #21
Originally posted by Parablank View Post
Really? Does BO really mean that much to you? I would recommend waiting until 2 weeks after, because they would either have a unbanning method or not. Until then I would personally play better games like Heavy Rain or Demon Souls. Plus, Killzone 3 comes out in a MONTH. =D

True that man
I was thinking about swapping consoles with my uncle and then I was like just wait until some hacker finds a way through, gonna play COD4 and BFBC2 :catfight:
01-27-2011, 10:07 PM #22
Default Avatar
Sync
3arc is doing the wrong thing /facepalm
01-27-2011, 10:07 PM #23
JokerLol
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by sotgun View Post
Treyarch bans because you were running CFW not for hacking the game. People who did the 15 prestige/99 million COD points cheat/hack obviously had to be running CFW.

^ Opinion.

Not true.. some people bought accounts or were just given them.
All i did was login into an account i was given and all the accounts on that console are banned from black ops servers.
01-27-2011, 10:07 PM #24
Originally posted by Reaper View Post
You must login or register to view this content. - Images. This image may be subject to copyright. =D

Haa Happy grr i hate treyarch :/
01-27-2011, 10:08 PM #25
Originally posted by sotgun View Post
Treyarch bans because you were running CFW not for hacking the game. People who did the 15 prestige/99 million COD points cheat/hack obviously had to be running CFW.

^ Opinion.

Well I've heard that some people had their friends do the mod for them and they also got permaban. :catfight:
01-27-2011, 10:09 PM #26
firehuntah
Bounty hunter
whats sad is that treyarch never gave us a warning and give us a timed banned like a week or something. whats funny is that the 3.56 firmware comes out at the same day we get console banned, interesting.

The following user thanked firehuntah for this useful post:

Three-Eleven
01-27-2011, 10:10 PM #27
Originally posted by Reaper View Post

I am making this thread regarding of the recent Black Op's Permanent bans people have been receiving on Ps3.

At the moment unfortunately there is no way a reversing this at the moment and no way of by-passing it as of yet.

I am making this thread to regard everybody of what has going on. I will update this thread in a bit with more information regarding all of what has been going on.

I appreciate all of your attentions And I hope this thread will bring some input of what has been going on. And also cut down the threads and spam that has been going on.

If you have any Questions and or things you would like to post please feel free and do so. Please keep it clean and Follow the forum rules.[/color]

Some Member's Have made threads that could save your from Getting Perma banned and also ways to avoid it. I have provided you with the Links to the thread below.

Thread #1: You must login or register to view this content.

Thread #2: Post here if you have been banned. You must login or register to view this content.

At the moment there are many theory's and things you can do to try to get un-banned. But not many have been confirmed to actually be legit and work.

- Reaper

ive done the hack on 2 accounts, and it worked for maybe 2 hours, after that, i got a message like that one, but it says 'the block ops servers are unavailbe, please try again later or visit blah blah'

i havent got anything saying im banned, but i cant go on, you dont know what i can do, do you? :(
01-27-2011, 10:11 PM #28
DreamKidzVa
OFWGKTADGAFLLBBLSBFBN
Treyarch gets butt hurt easily. Well reverse you perma banning someday faggots . Watch us.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo