02-07-2011, 12:35 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Will Treyarch unban a large majority of the black ops community if so when
02-20-2011, 06:09 AM #110
Bloodstaind
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Justice View Post
Well I do think MW2 is more fun. But honestly people bitching about guns, Quick Scoping and killstreaks being overpowered is why Black Ops is so bland. MW2 would be greatest COD ever if OMA Noobtubing with Danger close was fixed. Now come to find out all the things most found annoying about MW2 is sorta what made it fun.

And I'm in no way accusing you of this. But I"m starting to think a percentage of people who hate this game hate it because they suck at it.

There are soooo many games where I'm on a team that the top 3 have at least 30 kills and like 15 or less deaths. The other team has a bottom four going like 6 kills and 30 deaths. People are TERRIBLE at this game. I played MW2 with my nephew the other day and the scores were more balanced.

I think lack of Noobtubing, bums that can't get more than a 5 KS since they dont' stack and lack of Sniping/Quick Scoping along with splitscreen parties is the reason players are terrible at this game.

But point is, I think people not being good at the game is a big reason they don't like it. How well we perform on a game has an effect on if we like it.

I have fun on Black Ops with friends too, but usually because if you get a team of 3+ guys who are good at the game, you will go on crazy winstreaks. People on Black Ops are far more terrible than on MW2. Well K/D wise.

I didn't consider myself a bad player at all, I just felt that the game lacked something. Something big, but I could never put my finger on it.

I had about a 1.65 KD and almost 2.00 W/L. So I wasn't the best, but I was decent. All in all, the game is through for me. I'm hoping that Infinity Ward pulls through and releases this new patch that I have been hearing rumors about. Then MW2 will be much better than Black Ops.
Last edited by Bloodstaind ; 02-20-2011 at 04:34 PM.
02-20-2011, 08:44 AM #111
Porter_Justice
Cake is a lie
Originally posted by Bloodstaind View Post
I didn't consider myself a bad player at all, I just felt that the game lacked something. Something big, but I could never put my finger on it.

I had about a 1.65 KD and almost 2.00 W/L. So I wasn't the best, but I was decent. All in all, the game is through for me. I hoping that Infinity Ward pulls through and releases this new patch that I have been hearing rumors about. Then MW2 will be much better than Black Ops.

Same KD as me, my W/L is at like .90 tho. But a K/D over 1.3 is really good on Black Ops. Most people I see are lower than that. The game lacks "overpowered" things. It's actually overly balanced at times. You can't get a 4-5 kill predator missile and turn it into a 20 kills. I think they dumbed it down for crybabies. They added the noob friendly 2-3 ks RC Car and Spy Plane, kept 2nd Chance and even had the red diamond delay to prevent getting raped by Choppers and Gunships as much.

I was upset KS didn't stack as much but now it's like 2nd nature to have to earn all 8-11 kills I get. I think the Blackbird was the best new KS they brought to the game. I played MW2 the other day, and had some fun with the M16 and Tar, and got a few Pavelows. Then I met a lobby full of OMA and Noobtubes. That is what kept MW2 from being the best COD game. People could literally sit across the map and shoot tubes in the air for kills.

So I miss MW2, and I think its more fun, but I'll stick with Black Ops. If you're a sniper though, yeah BO isn't so good for that lol.
02-20-2011, 04:41 PM #112
Bloodstaind
Bounty hunter
Same KD as me, my W/L is at like .90 tho. But a K/D over 1.3 is really good on Black Ops. Most people I see are lower than that. The game lacks "overpowered" things. It's actually overly balanced at times. You can't get a 4-5 kill predator missile and turn it into a 20 kills. I think they dumbed it down for crybabies. They added the noob friendly 2-3 ks RC Car and Spy Plane, kept 2nd Chance and even had the red diamond delay to prevent getting raped by Choppers and Gunships as much.

I was upset KS didn't stack as much but now it's like 2nd nature to have to earn all 8-11 kills I get. I think the Blackbird was the best new KS they brought to the game. I played MW2 the other day, and had some fun with the M16 and Tar, and got a few Pavelows. Then I met a lobby full of OMA and Noobtubes. That is what kept MW2 from being the best COD game. People could literally sit across the map and shoot tubes in the air for kills.

So I miss MW2, and I think its more fun, but I'll stick with Black Ops. If you're a sniper though, yeah BO isn't so good for that lol.

Agreed. Sniping is the only think keeping the franchise alive for me. So you would understand why I don't like Black Ops much, it's just a huge tryhard game. I would say it's a lot more balanced than any other CoD, but it's much harder to enjoy.

Yes, the OMA noobtubes are the worst in MW2. Also the scavenger claymores, the hacking etc. Usually you can get a pretty good lobby though, if not then I just put my force host on and keep the lobby legit. Kick anyone using noobtubes. I don't hack in public lobbies, I think it's pathetic. Everyone reading this, keep it to private matches.
02-20-2011, 06:26 PM #113
jesstherest
Save Point
they dont gve a shiz bout us
03-01-2011, 01:04 PM #114
camracerb
Save Point
Originally posted by maoz11 View Post
IF 3arc unban everyone i assure you atleast 70% of them would give up on hacking forever , after getting console banned and seeing what 3arc can do to hackers because thats what im doing
There are still gonna be people hacking but 3arc will try their best to stop them
but im buying a new ps3 after i heard sony wheir gna psn ban every console thats had cfw on it RUMOR

Not true. I talked to someone who works for Sony and had the CFW. He even said it's not true, they're only banning if you have any pirated games and add-ons on 3.56 or are doing the 3.55 dns trick. My friend got banned already for the 3.55 dns trick.

---------- Post added at 08:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:59 AM ----------

This was the most optimistic response EVER.

So you've convinced yourself the game sucked, so that's why you hacked it, and you being banned almost helps free you from it's sucky reign...Those hacks didn't give you godmode or unlimited Choppers. It gave you gold guns, and a prestige emblem.

Hey whatever makes you get over it, I'm all for it.

MW2 was a good game, well at least better and people hacked it. A game being good or bad doesn't impact hacking it for online play. Whatever helps you sleep though homie.

Finally someone that is saying what I'm saying. It's 15th prestige and gold guns, it's not like I was going on and no clipping with unlimited ammo and god mode, i could see for that but, it's a prestige emblem it does nothing. They took the banning way too far.
03-01-2011, 01:29 PM #115
Ahstro
I record in HD for VBUX!
Originally posted by camracerb View Post
Not true. I talked to someone who works for Sony and had the CFW. He even said it's not true, they're only banning if you have any pirated games and add-ons on 3.56 or are doing the 3.55 dns trick. My friend got banned already for the 3.55 dns trick.

---------- Post added at 08:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:59 AM ----------

Finally someone that is saying what I'm saying. It's 15th prestige and gold guns, it's not like I was going on and no clipping with unlimited ammo and god mode, i could see for that but, it's a prestige emblem it does nothing. They took the banning way too far.

if it means nothing, why did you hack to get it?
03-01-2011, 01:38 PM #116
Sorenvrr
Save Point
Then why hack it if you thought it was nothing? why not be satisfied with the Prestige emblem you had before hacking?
03-01-2011, 10:38 PM #117
xVii-
Big Sister
Originally posted by Clxnton View Post
if it means nothing, why did you hack to get it?

He's not saying that it doesn't mean anything in general, he's saying it means nothing in terms of gameplay. The only people it affected were the butthurt no-lifes who play 24-7 and think that your rank means something
03-02-2011, 01:44 AM #118
My Hate
At least I can fight
They probably won't. There are moments in gaming life when the **** gets ****ed up.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo