02-07-2011, 12:35 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Will Treyarch unban a large majority of the black ops community if so when
02-10-2011, 05:47 AM #65
Hullanta
Gym leader
I miss black ops shouldn't of hacked
Owell **** gayarch mw3 FTW
02-10-2011, 05:15 PM #66
-Lewis
Formerly deluxe419x
Originally posted by ez2animate View Post
Listen to the one that gave you the online play, not someone who is pissed because he got banned. Treyarch is in control, listen to them.

Why are you actually on this site if you hate hackers/hacks etc.? Eek

Gtfo noob

---------- Post added at 05:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:13 PM ----------

Originally posted by XzX View Post
if u think about everyone on 3.56 now cuz of the patch now if u think about u got banned for hacking and a jailbreak ps3 theres a possible chance everyone will get unban because theres no more 3.55 cfw and no hacks can happen :420:

Your saying there's no more hacks? Erm, get on Cod4 and Mw2 now then mate. People who have kept the patches on are still doing it. So I wouldn't say that..yet :O
02-10-2011, 05:57 PM #67
Rasil23
Climbing up the ladder
Its so funny.
We find the hacks. as a community, Maybe all treyarch has to do is a patch.. But no
ban rage.. Its only me and my bro that got banned so 2 ps3s gone to waste and mw2 is so crap.
02-10-2011, 07:37 PM #68
Originally posted by TheRandomGuy128 View Post
-sigh- I love how everyone keeps on saying how 50,000 consoles got banned can someone link me to this proof?because I honestly think the bans are only among the 500-3000 range if so I voted no they won't because it's only a little handful of people who got banned so they don't care Even though I never really played black ops I have to say it hurts me because of zombies MP I can give two craps about I was only lvl 46 0 prestige...

50thousand people did get banned u fag:bro:
02-10-2011, 08:29 PM #69
Night Wolf
Rescue Me
I don't think they ever will because Treyarch is a fail and has a bunch of assholes working there.
02-10-2011, 08:34 PM #70
Might as well hate the series. IW will adopt the same policy as treyarch for MW3.

Originally posted by another user
Creative Strategist Robert Bowling stated in a post on the Infinity Ward forums that the studio empathizes with frustrated, law-abiding PS3 Modern Warfare 2 gamers, but it's up to Sony to resolve the console's security issues.

"Games rely on the security of the encryption on the platforms they're played on, therefore, updates to the game through patches will not resolve this problem, unless the security exploit itself is resolved on the platform," Bowling wrote. "Regretfully, Call of Duty games are receiving the bulk of the hackers' attention, due to its high player counts and popularity."

At this point, Bowling said the only way to avoid the numerous hacks and cheats being used is to play Modern Warfare 2 exclusively with friends in private matches.

"In the future we plan to adjust our approach to not rely solely on platform security and reduce the ability for this to happen in our games, as has already been displayed by the work Treyarch has done on Call of Duty: Black Ops to prevent similar measures," Bowling stated.
Last edited by peckerhead ; 02-10-2011 at 08:37 PM.
02-10-2011, 09:26 PM #71
Super Vegito
The Best Gamer
i hope they unban us but they probably wont
02-10-2011, 11:03 PM #72
TheRandomGuy128
Hates Grammar Nazis
Originally posted by GAMING View Post
50thousand people did get banned u fag:bro:

and where's the proof kid? pulling numbers out of your ass doesn't mean shit
02-10-2011, 11:08 PM #73
IzBoogz
Reppin Brooklyn
i doubt treyarch will unban people. they got mad cause there game got hacked. they got tired of patching every single glitched/hacked so they decided to console banned people

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo