03-03-2011, 11:23 PM #1
TheKid420
Are you high?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); First id like to say if you don't already have a lag switch, and know how to set it up. Don't bother watching the video, its not for you! (I will not be answering stupid questions) Also if you have a problem with glitching/cheating then GTFO why are you even in the glitching section leaving stupid comments???

Now with that being said, here is the new video on how to force host with a lag switch. (you can also use net tools if you don't have a lag switch)[ame=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Roo_uzy19y8]YouTube - (NEW)Force Host On Black Ops.MOD[/ame]

MAKE SURE WHEN YOUR IN THE PARY B4 YOU SEARCH FOR A GAME PRESS SELECT AND SET YOUR SEARCH PREFERENCES TO "LOCALE ONLY"

1) find a game you want to play and as soon as you press x turn ON your lag switch

2) if done correctly it should say ``waiting for 6 more players`` leave it ON for a couple seconds then quickly flick OFF then back ON

3) if done correctly it should say ``testing matches xx% - 0/xx good games`` leave the switch ON for a couple seconds then quickly switch it OFF then ON again

4) if done correctly it should say ``testing matches xx% -0/xx good games`` it will look the same as step 3 except the % will slightly go up. Keep your switch ON until it says waiting for 6 more players... then turn your switch OFF and you will be host

5)if done correctly you will be sitting in a lobby by yourself (or with party) waiting for other players to join.

6) once enough players join the game to start it, the host will migrate. to stop someone else from getting host you need to turn your switch ON when ppl join the lobby to lag them. leave it ON for a couple short seconds and see if it says ``migrating host`` if it doesn't say ``migrating host`` after a second or two then there isn't enough ppl to get the game going so turn your switch OFF and wait for more ppl to join. once more ppl have joined and you have your switch ON and it says ``migrating host`` leave it ON until it gets to ``migrating host 4`` then quickly turn your switch OFF then back ON b4 it gets to ``migrating host 5``

7) if done correctly you will have have your switch still ON and you will see it say ``migrating host 5`` then it will disappear and will now say ``the match is about to begin`` and you can now turn OFF your switch and enjoy your game as host.
(if NOT done correctly you will have your switch still ON and the host migration is still counting past 5. you will NOT get host back out and repeat all steps)
Last edited by TheKid420 ; 03-05-2011 at 05:04 PM.

The following 22 users say thank you to TheKid420 for this useful post:

alcapoter, allanliesliesli, axemurderer, CoD_Killa21, Cole MacGrath, CVLN, dead_eye27, DinoFreak, effinTyler, iMAGEi, Judge Dredd, kyledezow, malanof5, Mallorki_81, shoaib_12, TOX!G, Wild., xBillabong5670, xFlawless--, xXXxlol
03-06-2011, 10:53 PM #20
Default Avatar
DevouR
Originally posted by TheKid420 View Post
First id like to say if you don't already have a lag switch, and know how to set it up. Don't bother watching the video, its not for you! (I will not be answering stupid questions) Also if you have a problem with glitching/cheating then GTFO why are you even in the glitching section leaving stupid comments???

Now with that being said, here is the new video on how to force host with a lag switch. (you can also use net tools if you don't have a lag switch)You must login or register to view this content.

MAKE SURE WHEN YOUR IN THE PARY B4 YOU SEARCH FOR A GAME PRESS SELECT AND SET YOUR SEARCH PREFERENCES TO "LOCALE ONLY"

1) find a game you want to play and as soon as you press x turn ON your lag switch

2) if done correctly it should say ``waiting for 6 more players`` leave it ON for a couple seconds then quickly flick OFF then back ON

3) if done correctly it should say ``testing matches xx% - 0/xx good games`` leave the switch ON for a couple seconds then quickly switch it OFF then ON again

4) if done correctly it should say ``testing matches xx% -0/xx good games`` it will look the same as step 3 except the % will slightly go up. Keep your switch ON until it says waiting for 6 more players... then turn your switch OFF and you will be host

5)if done correctly you will be sitting in a lobby by yourself (or with party) waiting for other players to join.

6) once enough players join the game to start it, the host will migrate. to stop someone else from getting host you need to turn your switch ON when ppl join the lobby to lag them. leave it ON for a couple short seconds and see if it says ``migrating host`` if it doesn't say ``migrating host`` after a second or two then there isn't enough ppl to get the game going so turn your switch OFF and wait for more ppl to join. once more ppl have joined and you have your switch ON and it says ``migrating host`` leave it ON until it gets to ``migrating host 4`` then quickly turn your switch OFF then back ON b4 it gets to ``migrating host 5``

7) if done correctly you will have have your switch still ON and you will see it say ``migrating host 5`` then it will disappear and will now say ``the match is about to begin`` and you can now turn OFF your switch and enjoy your game as host.
(if NOT done correctly you will have your switch still ON and the host migration is still counting past 5. you will NOT get host back out and repeat all steps)

Good Tutorial. Altough I don't have one i'll make an effort to try and get one. Thanked & +Repped Smile

The following user thanked DevouR for this useful post:

TheKid420
03-07-2011, 12:45 AM #21
Your doing it to fast and not giving enough time to make you host. When it goes to 4 turn it off and just b4 it gets to 5 turn it back on. Let me know how it works out for ya Smile

YOU'RE THE MAN! Wow awesome thank you!

Cred to video also!
03-07-2011, 11:55 PM #22
TheKid420
Are you high?
Originally posted by dolphindive View Post
YOU'RE THE MAN! Wow awesome thank you!

Cred to video also!

No problem bro! So what I told ya fixed your problem I'm guessing lol
03-09-2011, 11:22 PM #23
Awesome dude, just tried it and it worked like a charm thanks Smile
03-11-2011, 07:51 PM #24
Nikola'
Are you high?
First id like to say if you don't already have a lag switch, and know how to set it up. Don't bother watching the video, its not for you! (I will not be answering stupid questions) Also if you have a problem with glitching/cheating then GTFO why are you even in the glitching section leaving stupid comments???

Now with that being said, here is the new video on how to force host with a lag switch. (you can also use net tools if you don't have a lag switch)You must login or register to view this content.

Hey bro , cn you possibly help me ?
I just made my own lag switch , but it doesnt work on the PS3. On XBOX it works fine , but on PS3 nothing happens , or if i try other settings it disconnects me. Can you tell me what settings you use on your PS3 ? Will give rep and 20k vBux to anyone who can hlp me with this problem. Thanks!
03-12-2011, 05:58 PM #25
XbAiZ
Banned

Why does it say "Waiting for the host" when i press find game? It never says Waiting for 6 players..
03-12-2011, 09:18 PM #26
bman900
I am error
No problem bro Smile

Lol enjoy your ban, just saved the video on my PC and sending it to Activision!
03-12-2011, 11:43 PM #27
AMB
øƒw6K†∆
Gotta get a lag switch now lol would love to try it out.
03-19-2011, 03:45 PM #28
TheKid420
Are you high?
Originally posted by bman900 View Post
Lol enjoy your ban, just saved the video on my PC and sending it to Activision!

I hate rats! Go die in a corrner somewhere

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo