06-29-2011, 01:33 AM #1
Fikki
Back to NGU and Glitching
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); No this isn't a tutorial, or a glitch, but a warning to all glitchers, Treyarch will be adding the ability to monitor players in zombies and multiplayer. This means if they see you glitching they will either reset your highest round, or temporary or permanently ban you from zombies or multiplayer. Right when these guys can't get any gayer, they do, but unfortunately there's nothing I or any of us can do about it.

Originally posted by another user
For those of you who are considering exploiting any of the in-game glitches in Call of Duty: Black Ops, beware! Treyarch has recently released a statement that they are going to wield the ban hammer soon "for anyone who thinks he is clever by abusing any glitches" of the game. According to the game’s multiplayer director, David Vonderhaar.

"Our forum admins and VIPs along with JD_2020 (Community Manager) will be managing the communication directly."

I would put something like "Watch out" or "BE WARNED". But this encourages me to find more glitches and exploit them faster, but just to be nice.

WATCH OUT

Enjoy :y:

The following 10 users say thank you to Fikki for this useful post:

-Luis7uarez-, Alpha, badiban, Bush., Capture, D.C.A, Dark Spirits, Fuser's Hoe, Monster-Energy, tooskilled2k11

The following 4 users groaned at Fikki for this awful post:

Mr__Shalemari, Pimp, Soldier., THUR_
06-30-2011, 03:56 AM #29
Markie-
[move]Round 60 on Der Riese Woohoo! ^^ Yay[/move]
He doesn't say anything about zombies though...?
06-30-2011, 06:46 AM #30
Jonah Hill
No one's McLovin.
Well time to bring out the gamecube.....They can't find me there.

The following user thanked Jonah Hill for this useful post:

ZeroOo
06-30-2011, 05:10 PM #31
Markie-
[move]Round 60 on Der Riese Woohoo! ^^ Yay[/move]
I hope you guys know this is a year old quote.... It doesn't say anything about monitoring zombies! He didn't even give us a source. You guys are so quick to believing anything lol..... Yay a year old quote talking about multiplayer. Until he gives us a source of JD_2020 talking about monitoring ZOMBIES don't believe this lol. Thanks for the old news........ Yup this is about 7 months old LOL -> You must login or register to view this content. and does he talk about ZOMBIES? NO I don't know where that guy got the zombie info from like resetting your rounds and crap, that is BS.....
Last edited by Markie- ; 06-30-2011 at 05:13 PM.

The following 3 users say thank you to Markie- for this useful post:

Alpha, Mikenator, Soldier.

The following user groaned Markie- for this awful post:

Fikki
06-30-2011, 05:13 PM #32
i--DanieL_
Edgier than an octagon
They are banning us because they are to lazy to make their game properly? That sucks ass.
06-30-2011, 05:56 PM #33
Soldier.
The Legend
Originally posted by Markie
I hope you guys know this is a year old quote.... It doesn't say anything about monitoring zombies! He didn't even give us a source. You guys are so quick to believing anything lol..... Yay a year old quote talking about multiplayer. Until he gives us a source of JD_2020 talking about monitoring ZOMBIES don't believe this lol. Thanks for the old news........ Yup this is about 7 months old LOL -> You must login or register to view this content. and does he talk about ZOMBIES? NO I don't know where that guy got the zombie info from like resetting your rounds and crap, that is BS.....

Thank you, someone with sense.
06-30-2011, 07:19 PM #34
Why would they tell us they could have done secretly and banned everyone that's glitching. They screwed up by telling us.
06-30-2011, 08:03 PM #35
JewC
Big Sister
Yes but teh Noobs (3arc) play on the xbox, that's why I never get caught! :carling:
06-30-2011, 09:30 PM #36
Originally posted by Markie

OMFG THANK YOU so much man. I was scared shitless. Back to doing what I do. Awesome face
07-01-2011, 12:47 AM #37
Fikki
Back to NGU and Glitching
Originally posted by Alpha View Post
OMFG THANK YOU so much man. I was scared shitless. Back to doing what I do. Awesome face

Not where I got it from, I actually found that on Google News, looks like the source there just took it from here

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo