06-29-2011, 01:33 AM #1
Fikki
Back to NGU and Glitching
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); No this isn't a tutorial, or a glitch, but a warning to all glitchers, Treyarch will be adding the ability to monitor players in zombies and multiplayer. This means if they see you glitching they will either reset your highest round, or temporary or permanently ban you from zombies or multiplayer. Right when these guys can't get any gayer, they do, but unfortunately there's nothing I or any of us can do about it.

Originally posted by another user
For those of you who are considering exploiting any of the in-game glitches in Call of Duty: Black Ops, beware! Treyarch has recently released a statement that they are going to wield the ban hammer soon "for anyone who thinks he is clever by abusing any glitches" of the game. According to the game’s multiplayer director, David Vonderhaar.

"Our forum admins and VIPs along with JD_2020 (Community Manager) will be managing the communication directly."

I would put something like "Watch out" or "BE WARNED". But this encourages me to find more glitches and exploit them faster, but just to be nice.

WATCH OUT

Enjoy :y:

The following 10 users say thank you to Fikki for this useful post:

-Luis7uarez-, Alpha, badiban, Bush., Capture, D.C.A, Dark Spirits, Fuser's Hoe, Monster-Energy, tooskilled2k11

The following 4 users groaned at Fikki for this awful post:

Mr__Shalemari, Pimp, Soldier., THUR_
07-02-2011, 03:40 AM #47
Mikenator
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Markie
I hope you guys know this is a year old quote.... It doesn't say anything about monitoring zombies! He didn't even give us a source. You guys are so quick to believing anything lol..... Yay a year old quote talking about multiplayer. Until he gives us a source of JD_2020 talking about monitoring ZOMBIES don't believe this lol. Thanks for the old news........ Yup this is about 7 months old LOL -> You must login or register to view this content. and does he talk about ZOMBIES? NO I don't know where that guy got the zombie info from like resetting your rounds and crap, that is BS.....

Phew, I just set up half my friends up with the latest pro perk glitch, I didn't want them to be reset. I wouldn't care if it were me since I did them all on my junk account. Back to glitching Happy
07-02-2011, 04:10 AM #48
Muffins
Do a barrel roll!
I think that if u want to glitch in a private match of zombies you should be able to....if it doesnt save ur leaderboard score who is it affecting..
07-04-2011, 07:19 PM #49
Crusader V
Domination Pro?
Hello everyone my name is the NGU Community,

Id like to inform you that I have never heard of a scare tactic, I believe absolutely every single thing I heard from everyone.

The following user thanked Crusader V for this useful post:

Hells
07-04-2011, 08:42 PM #50
yourdude9
Are you high?
Originally posted by Muffins View Post
I think that if u want to glitch in a private match of zombies you should be able to....if it doesnt save ur leaderboard score who is it affecting..

actually private match DOES count toward leaderboard, most of my zombies are private matches and they count toward leaderboard
07-05-2011, 02:25 AM #51
Dark Spirits
Climbing up the ladder
lol and when i was about to glitch in the game :( but wait Happy im banned already so what can they do abput that i can always just bypass xD
07-08-2011, 07:59 PM #52
james6213
Insane Prodigy
They most probably won't monitor games of zombies, if they do they will probably just warn you out of 3 or something like that, anyways i'm sure they have got something better to do than watch people glitching :L
07-10-2011, 06:28 PM #53
mcc123mcc
Do a barrel roll!
Those fags probably sit at home and glitch too.

The following user thanked mcc123mcc for this useful post:

yourdude9
07-10-2011, 08:49 PM #54
damn that sucks. Treyarch should just add a special glitch zombies playlist. It would be awesome to play zombies with god mod and unlimited ammo
07-10-2011, 08:58 PM #55
Pedo Leader
I’m too L33T
How can we enjoy this haha

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo