07-21-2011, 08:15 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi guys i found proof that there will be a 4th map pack for blackops called retaliation and the zombie map will be called "Quarantine"

Here is the link of the source

You must login or register to view this content.

it will be right bottom of the zombies paragraph.

"The last zombie map for Call of duty: Black Ops 'Quarantine' will be in the last Map Pack called 'Retaliation'. This zombie will also be the last one to feature the 4 original characters; Tank Dempsey, Nikolai, Takeo Masaki, Edward Richtofen."

Plzzzz comment

Thanks
Last edited by CoolDude ; 07-23-2011 at 10:30 AM.

The following user thanked CoolDude for this useful post:

Mr__Shalemari

The following 14 users groaned at CoolDude for this awful post:

Alexis Rhodes, Assassin, Clive, DinoFreak, dkfallen, Eminem., jdrain11, Lordjaro, luckmager1, Noonan90, ps3-curry, StealthyChicken, TrytoYOLO, XHaveNOFearX
07-22-2011, 05:15 AM #11
Erbal
Bounty hunter
I think it makes a lot of sense for them to release an all-zombie 4th map pack this close to the new MW3 game which won't have a zombie mode.
07-22-2011, 05:17 AM #12
Stansy
Who is Stansy?
While I do believe that there will be a 4th map pack, you have to understand that anyone can edit Wikipedia. It isn't that there are trolls all over wikipedia changing facts, but misinformed people posting speculation.
07-23-2011, 06:35 AM #13
Originally posted by cooldude22 View Post
I learned my lesson on rep. Thanks

---------- Post added at 05:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:28 PM ----------

I am with you bro!, Hope they do bring out 3 zombie maps, or maybe they might release the classic maps!.

Classic maps come with the hardened and prestige versions of black ops. They're all playable with Dempsey, Nikolai, Takeo, and Richtofen. Also, they have some cool upgrades, like a golden PaP in Der Riese Smile
07-23-2011, 10:32 AM #14
Originally posted by gokugamer View Post
Bro. Two things. Retaliation was the previous name of Escalation before it was changed. Wikipedia has been known to be full of notorious liers and the info can be changed by anyone, therefore just anyone could have written that.

Ok so we all think that there wont be a 4th map pack and also wiki is fake...... :/
07-23-2011, 11:25 AM #15
Zatox-
Saved Prem Section Smile
Originally posted by jakes2201 View Post
Yes but WaW was ment to have 4 but they cancelled it at the last minute, because Kino der toten was ment to be the last Zombies for WaW, and this time they released the 3rd map pack way to early before MW3 so my guess is a 4th Map Pack for Black Ops, but the last zombies will be on Hanger 18, there just something about that map that looks like it should be a zombie map.

lawl i posted that before...
07-23-2011, 04:54 PM #16
Jakeyy
Expect the unexpected!
Originally posted by SHaDoW View Post
lawl i posted that before...

I don't see it on this thread so why don't you shut up, does it matter I said it on this post so FU
07-23-2011, 05:49 PM #17
Originally posted by COMMISSIONER View Post
I started a thread yesterday or the day before, but it got deleted after this site went down.
There is a video going around that could be faked but have a look for yourself.

I really hope that the next map pack will contain three zombie maps, but I would definitely not bet on it. If this video is true, I believe that it would be a smart move by Treyarch. With BF3 and MW3 about to come out, if the new map pack would have 3 zombie maps it would keep consumers playing black ops much longer instead of moving to the newer first person shooters. At this point in time, people are buying the map packs for the zombie maps and not the multiplayer maps. It would give the game a longer life in my opinion, luring zombie players to stick to this game as all the first person shooter addicts move on to BF3 and MW3.
Additionally, on the Shangri La loading screen there is not a torn page at the top right like the previous maps. Maybe this is because there will be multiple maps in the next pack.
Just a few thoughts, not saying I am confident in this but it is what I would like to see happen.

I think this is the last installment of the Black Ops map pack. Besides do you know how many people buy the map packs, one-fifth of the leaderboards because people use gamesharing to get the add-ons. They are actually losing money and Activision wants more not less thats why they make better advertising to "seduce" people to buy it.
07-24-2011, 03:36 AM #18
Originally posted by Excelerate246 View Post
I think this is the last installment of the Black Ops map pack. Besides do you know how many people buy the map packs, one-fifth of the leaderboards because people use gamesharing to get the add-ons. They are actually losing money and Activision wants more not less thats why they make better advertising to "seduce" people to buy it.

Lmao! Is this a joke? Activision (just like any other company) is in business to make money. They make a killing off DLC's. It is easy money for them, all they have to do is hire a few people to create a couple maps. The major coding is already done in the framework of the game. If they were losing money, do you actually think they would keep making more!? I understand that people gameshare, but more than 20% of the leaderboards purchased the map. Notice, the DLC price is like 15 bucks, not the 10 bucks from MW2. Why the increase? Some of it has to do with gamesharing. LOL every business advertises to persuade a consumer to purchase their product or service.
07-24-2011, 09:03 AM #19
Originally posted by COMMISSIONER View Post
Lmao! Is this a joke? Activision (just like any other company) is in business to make money. They make a killing off DLC's. It is easy money for them, all they have to do is hire a few people to create a couple maps. The major coding is already done in the framework of the game. If they were losing money, do you actually think they would keep making more!? I understand that people gameshare, but more than 20% of the leaderboards purchased the map. Notice, the DLC price is like 15 bucks, not the 10 bucks from MW2. Why the increase? Some of it has to do with gamesharing. LOL every business advertises to persuade a consumer to purchase their product or service.

That is very true :/ Good point!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo