07-21-2011, 08:15 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi guys i found proof that there will be a 4th map pack for blackops called retaliation and the zombie map will be called "Quarantine"

Here is the link of the source

You must login or register to view this content.

it will be right bottom of the zombies paragraph.

"The last zombie map for Call of duty: Black Ops 'Quarantine' will be in the last Map Pack called 'Retaliation'. This zombie will also be the last one to feature the 4 original characters; Tank Dempsey, Nikolai, Takeo Masaki, Edward Richtofen."

Plzzzz comment

Thanks
Last edited by CoolDude ; 07-23-2011 at 10:30 AM.

The following user thanked CoolDude for this useful post:

Mr__Shalemari

The following 14 users groaned at CoolDude for this awful post:

Alexis Rhodes, Assassin, Clive, DinoFreak, dkfallen, Eminem., jdrain11, Lordjaro, luckmager1, Noonan90, ps3-curry, StealthyChicken, TrytoYOLO, XHaveNOFearX
07-24-2011, 09:13 AM #20
Wondoh
Former Staff
Originally posted by COMMISSIONER View Post
I started a thread yesterday or the day before, but it got deleted after this site went down.

Why are these videos never down straight? No
Shows that its most likely fake if you cant be bothered to hold the camera still (not aimed at you) :p
07-24-2011, 10:47 AM #21
Woof
...hmm
I hope they do bring out a new one!
Would be something to keep me happy till MW3 Happy
07-24-2011, 11:53 AM #22
mojo_jojo_420
Bounty hunter
They came out with Annihilation not too long after Escalation if I remember right... So wouldnt it be safe to assume that even if there was a new map pack coming out we probablly would have already been informed by something a little more reliable than "Wikipedia"? I sure hope that it would happen but it wont... and it would be bad ass if it was an all zombie map pack too... but it wont be. I guess we just have to wait and see if they carry on the Zombie legacy after Black ops.
07-24-2011, 01:45 PM #23
I think they should just release a a map pack for zombies, i mean thats what every one plays, and it will keep the game active for more time, even after mw3.
07-24-2011, 06:12 PM #24
Originally posted by 420 View Post
They came out with Annihilation not too long after Escalation if I remember right... So wouldnt it be safe to assume that even if there was a new map pack coming out we probably would have already been informed by something a little more reliable than "Wikipedia"? I sure hope that it would happen but it wont... and it would be bad ass if it was an all zombie map pack too... but it wont be. I guess we just have to wait and see if they carry on the Zombie legacy after Black ops.

Yeah, Annihilation was well over 3 months after Escalation. I don't agree that it would have been announced by now because all of the systems are not able to get Annihilation yet. PC and PS3 get it 7/28 so once that date passes I would expect to hear something if they were to release a new DLC. Honestly, I am taking more of a "half full" approach on this topic when realistically it either won't happen or it will be one new map.
07-25-2011, 01:01 AM #25
dkfallen
Little One
The Retaliation map pack is fake & has been proven so.
07-25-2011, 01:09 AM #26
Originally posted by dkfallen View Post
The Retaliation map pack is fake & has been proven so.

where is the pudding
07-25-2011, 06:16 PM #27
Originally posted by COMMISSIONER View Post
Lmao! Is this a joke? Activision (just like any other company) is in business to make money. They make a killing off DLC's. It is easy money for them, all they have to do is hire a few people to create a couple maps. The major coding is already done in the framework of the game. If they were losing money, do you actually think they would keep making more!? I understand that people gameshare, but more than 20% of the leaderboards purchased the map. Notice, the DLC price is like 15 bucks, not the 10 bucks from MW2. Why the increase? Some of it has to do with gamesharing. LOL every business advertises to persuade a consumer to purchase their product or service.

That may be true but Tr3yarch did confirm that there wont be anymore map packs because of the upcoming new Call of Duty series "MW3" and the new addition of a new add-on to the game called Call of Duty: Elite. So they are kinda busy right now with all the MW3 gimmicks ("First to Play MW3 Multiplayer in L.A." contest, "Advertising," etc.)
07-25-2011, 06:30 PM #28
Originally posted by cooldude22 View Post
Hi guys i found proof that there will be a 4th map pack for blackops called retaliation and the zombie map will be called "Quarantine"

Here is the link of the source

You must login or register to view this content.

it will be right bottom of the zombies paragraph.

"The last zombie map for Call of duty: Black Ops 'Quarantine' will be in the last Map Pack called 'Retaliation'. This zombie will also be the last one to feature the 4 original characters; Tank Dempsey, Nikolai, Takeo Masaki, Edward Richtofen."

Plzzzz comment

Thanks
not to say its bs but it looks like bs wikipedia's can be edited by just about anyone

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo