07-21-2011, 08:15 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi guys i found proof that there will be a 4th map pack for blackops called retaliation and the zombie map will be called "Quarantine"

Here is the link of the source

You must login or register to view this content.

it will be right bottom of the zombies paragraph.

"The last zombie map for Call of duty: Black Ops 'Quarantine' will be in the last Map Pack called 'Retaliation'. This zombie will also be the last one to feature the 4 original characters; Tank Dempsey, Nikolai, Takeo Masaki, Edward Richtofen."

Plzzzz comment

Thanks
Last edited by CoolDude ; 07-23-2011 at 10:30 AM.

The following user thanked CoolDude for this useful post:

Mr__Shalemari

The following 14 users groaned at CoolDude for this awful post:

Alexis Rhodes, Assassin, Clive, DinoFreak, dkfallen, Eminem., jdrain11, Lordjaro, luckmager1, Noonan90, ps3-curry, StealthyChicken, TrytoYOLO, XHaveNOFearX
07-25-2011, 06:48 PM #29
I Think People Are Forgetting, It Is Still Quite A While Till MW3. Yes, Even Though There Is No 'Setting Stone' Evidence Of A Fourth Map Pack, There Is No 'Setting Stone' Evidence Saying There Isn't Going To Be One.
07-25-2011, 06:49 PM #30
Originally posted by Excelerate246 View Post
That may be true but Tr3yarch did confirm that there wont be anymore map packs because of the upcoming new Call of Duty series "MW3" and the new addition of a new add-on to the game called Call of Duty: Elite. So they are kinda busy right now with all the MW3 gimmicks ("First to Play MW3 Multiplayer in L.A." contest, "Advertising," etc.)

Treyarch is not developing MW3. :derp: MW3 is being developed by raven software, sledgehammer games, and infinity ward. Activision, the parent company, is in charge of the marketing and getting the games on the shelves. Treyarch has no play in MW3, and if business is heavy all you have to do is hire more people. And 3arch never confirmed that, that is just bogus talk.
07-25-2011, 07:38 PM #31
WATP
Do a barrel roll!
Hope that this is true, i would love another zombie map Awesome face
07-26-2011, 03:49 PM #32
Yeah If it was all zombie maps I might buy it!

They would definitely be going in style if their last map pack had more than one zombie map.
07-31-2011, 08:02 AM #33
I willlaugh when you realise Wikipedia isn't a reliable source Claps
07-31-2011, 04:52 PM #34
Sean - LFC
Gym leader
looks pretty fake , unless treyarch released a statement about the so called ' new map pack' then everything about a new map pack on other websites like wiki is fake
08-01-2011, 06:31 AM #35
Vegetᶏ
Freddy Krueger
You must login or register to view this content.

Nuff Said :fyea:
08-01-2011, 02:05 PM #36
wikipedia can be edited by anyone and is therefore not a reliable source for information
08-01-2011, 04:03 PM #37
I think i was the one who posted tht on wiki.....just to screw with people. It obviously worked! :p

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo