07-23-2011, 11:24 AM #1
malik22987
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I hate Black Ops Multiplayer Map Pack maps, I enjoy the zombie maps. I want to remove Multiplayer maps or disable them but still be able to play the zombie maps, is there a way to do it?

That was one of the features I was wondering Call of Duty should add. The ability to select maps that you like. Most games let you search game modes in certain maps, but what I want is like a killstreak select page where it lists maps and you tick all the maps you would like to play in. So when you go to find game, you only get put in maps that you actually like not any map.
07-23-2011, 12:08 PM #2
-O-Z-Z-A-8-8-
At least I can fight
Originally posted by malik22987 View Post
I hate Black Ops Multiplayer Map Pack maps, I enjoy the zombie maps. I want to remove Multiplayer maps or disable them but still be able to play the zombie maps, is there a way to do it?

That was one of the features I was wondering Call of Duty should add. The ability to select maps that you like. Most games let you search game modes in certain maps, but what I want is like a killstreak select page where it lists maps and you tick all the maps you would like to play in. So when you go to find game, you only get put in maps that you actually like not any map.

dont think its possible without deleting them like u said
07-23-2011, 12:10 PM #3
malik22987
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by I
dont think its possible without deleting them like u said

I guessed as much thanks for your reply. Maybe someone else can enlighten us, but very doubtful. Thanks again
07-23-2011, 12:15 PM #4
SuperGamecube64
ナンバー1任天堂ファン
I hate Black Ops Multiplayer Map Pack maps, I enjoy the zombie maps. I want to remove Multiplayer maps or disable them but still be able to play the zombie maps, is there a way to do it?

I like this idea too but people would eventually just pick Nuketown
07-23-2011, 12:20 PM #5
-O-Z-Z-A-8-8-
At least I can fight
I guessed as much thanks for your reply. Maybe someone else can enlighten us, but very doubtful. Thanks again

they should at least have the game mode options like when the 1st map pack came out

u had the choice of playing normal maps or just 1st strike

now escalation is out the option to play 1st strike maps alone has gone and replaced with escalation

so that means when the new maps come out that escalation will be merged with normal game mode maps and replaced with the new maps

they should have just left the option to play just all 3 map packs seperate from 1 another if u get what im saying
07-23-2011, 12:32 PM #6
malik22987
Bounty hunter
Ye an empty playlist when they remove the other map pack game modes. I mean they have space why not keep the playlists? I enjoy Map Pack 1 multiplayer more then 2 so far, but I rather not play any maps I do not like. As IrishFox. mentioned people will just select Nuketown, is that really that bad? I mean atleast they won't be in my way, I personally dislike Nuketown, worse map for me because of it being too small. I will have a certain variety in my game, I really don't care much if people just want to play in one map, then them becoming bored of the game would be their fault. I'm bored of multiplayer because I get put in maps I do not like at all, I leave those maps without care for my W/L. My W/L ratio is terrible lol because of me leaving maps that I hate, and believe you me I like atleast 10 of the maps in the game and the game puts me in the other maps that are not in my 10 favourites (Nice game coding?!).

Thanks for replying, atleast I know some people feel the same way, but you guys may not mind more then me. This issue is the reason behind me not playing multiplayer let alone enjoying it.
07-23-2011, 03:31 PM #7
just play with a friend that doesnt have the map packs.
07-23-2011, 03:47 PM #8
Abtean
Space Ninja

De-activate your account and just re-activate it when u want to play any DLC.
07-23-2011, 04:00 PM #9
Originally posted by Abtean View Post
De-activate your account and just re-activate it when u want to play any DLC.

He Can't Do that. He Wants to Play on the Zombies DLC but not on the Multiplayer DLC.

If he disables the Account, he won't be able to play on any Maps from the DLC including the Zombie Map packs.
07-23-2011, 04:08 PM #10
Abtean
Space Ninja
Originally posted by AIDZ
He Can't Do that. He Wants to Play on the Zombies DLC but not on the Multiplayer DLC.

If he disables the Account, he won't be able to play on any Maps from the DLC including the Zombie Map packs.

Yhbut when he wants to play multiplayer he can deactivate it and when he's playing zombies he can reactivate it

The following user thanked Abtean for this useful post:

TairyHesticles

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo