08-31-2012, 01:05 AM #1
Eddie
Big Sister
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); just putting my 2 shops into one, it makes it easier for me

You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.

HEY NGU, IV HAD PRESTIGE HACK SHOPS ON NGU FOR QUITE A WHILE, MY PREVIOUS SHOP IS VERIFIED BY OWNAGE, I RUN 2 SERVICES FOR BLACK OPS FIRST ONE IS CHOCOS PRESTIGE HACK WHICH SETS THE FOLLOWING STATS

2,500,000 COD Points
150,000 Kills
50,000 Deaths
10,000 Assists
50 Killstreak
6,500 Wins
400 Losses
25 Ties
500 Winstreak
15 Days Played

THE SECOND IS THE ANY PRESTIGE HACK, FROM 1-16 IN WHICH YOU WILL START AT LEVEL 1 WITH NO STATS OR COD POINTS, MORE PEOPLE PREFER THIS SERVICE AS YOU CAN SET YOUR OWN STATS, ITS COMPLETLY SAFE FROM BAN ALSO, THIS TAKES JUST OVER AN HOUR TO DO AND IS MORE EXPENSIVE
I CAN DO EITHER OF THESE ON ANY ACCOUNT EVEN IF ITS BEEN PLAYED

PRICES/PACKAGES

PRESTIGE HACK FOR B OPS USING CHOCOS METHOD IS $5 PER NEW ACCOUNT OR $7 ON ACCOUNT THATS BEEN PLAYED ON

2ND METHOD IS $20 PER ACCOUNT OR $20 PSN CARD REGARDLESS IF ITS BEEN PLAYED ON OR NOT, REASON FOR PRICE IS THE TIME IT TAKES TO DO THE THING

ENTIRE COD PACKAGE, PRESTIGE AND UNLOCK ALL IN COD4, W@W, MW2 AND BLACK OPS IS $10($12 on played acc) USING CHOCOS METHOD AND $25 USING THE OTHER METHOD

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR FOR SOME REASON IM NOT ON NGU YOU CAN MESSAGE ME/ADD ME ON PSN iTz-EddiE-x

PLEASE NOTE MY LAST SHOP GOT CLOSED AND I GOT A WARNING IF U DONT HAVE 100 POSTS PLEASE DONT REPLY TO THIS POST, THANKS
Last edited by Eddie ; 09-07-2012 at 03:16 PM.

The following 3 users say thank you to Eddie for this useful post:

GodDrinksPepsi, I-LOVE-Coockies, x F i k i
08-31-2012, 01:49 AM #2
Jango's Hoe
Little One
Originally posted by x View Post
just putting my 2 shops into one, it makes it easier for me

You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.

HEY NGU, IV HAD PRESTIGE HACK SHOPS ON NGU FOR QUITE A WHILE, MY PREVIOUS SHOP IS VERIFIED BY OWNAGE, I RUN 2 SERVICES FOR BLACK OPS FIRST ONE IS CHOCOS PRESTIGE HACK WHICH SETS THE FOLLOWING STATS

2,500,000 COD Points
150,000 Kills
50,000 Deaths
10,000 Assists
50 Killstreak
6,500 Wins
400 Losses
25 Ties
500 Winstreak
15 Days Played

THE SECOND IS THE ANY PRESTIGE HACK, FROM 1-16 IN WHICH YOU WILL START AT LEVEL 1 WITH NO STATS OR COD POINTS, MORE PEOPLE PREFER THIS SERVICE AS YOU CAN SET YOUR OWN STATS, ITS COMPLETLY SAFE FROM BAN ALSO, THIS TAKES JUST OVER AN HOUR TO DO AND IS MORE EXPENSIVE

PRICES/PACKAGES

PRESTIGE HACK FOR B OPS USING CHOCOS METHOD IS $5 PER NEW ACCOUNT OR $7 ON ACCOUNT THATS BEEN PLAYED ON

2ND METHOD IS $20 PER ACCOUNT OR $20 PSN CARD REGARDLESS IF ITS BEEN PLAYED ON OR NOT, REASON FOR PRICE IS THE TIME IT TAKES TO DO THE THING

ENTIRE COD PACKAGE, PRESTIGE AND UNLOCK ALL IN COD4, W@W, MW2 AND BLACK OPS IS $10 USING CHOCOS METHOD AND $25 USING THE OTHER METHOD

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR FOR SOME REASON IM NOT ON NGU YOU CAN MESSAGE ME/ADD ME ON PSN SAME NAME AS MY NGU NAME

PLEASE NOTE MY LAST SHOP GOT CLOSED AND I WAS INFRACTED IF U DONT HAVE 100 POSTS PLEASE DONT REPLY TO THIS POST, THANKS

there is a fly at the bottom of your screen stare and ive had choco's method done 2times not once did i get the 50ks or 500ws ?
08-31-2012, 01:50 AM #3
Eddie
Big Sister
Originally posted by xRoyalModz View Post
there is a fly at the bottom of your screen stare and ive had choco's method done 2times not once did i get the 50ks or 500ws ?

i know, he wont go away, i noticed that myself but i c/p'd those stats and i just cant be assed to change them lol
08-31-2012, 02:53 AM #4
GIVEME-ALL
I’m too L33T
i know, he wont go away, i noticed that myself but i c/p'd those stats and i just cant be assed to change them lol

Haha yah that fly, I'm using my iphone4s and I thought there was actually
Bug moving on my screen! Anyways, let me know when the account is done, I'll be home
In 7 hours Smile
08-31-2012, 04:09 AM #5
Im Po
[move]:carling:[/move]
just putting my 2 shops into one, it makes it easier for me

2,500,000 COD Points
150,000 Kills
50,000 Deaths
10,000 Assists
50 Killstreak
6,500 Wins
400 Losses
25 Ties
500 Winstreak
15 Days Played

PRICES/PACKAGES

ENTIRE COD PACKAGE, PRESTIGE AND UNLOCK ALL IN COD4, W@W, MW2 AND BLACK OPS IS $10 USING CHOCOS METHOD AND $25 USING THE OTHER METHOD

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR FOR SOME REASON IM NOT ON NGU YOU CAN MESSAGE ME/ADD ME ON PSN SAME NAME AS MY NGU NAME

PLEASE NOTE MY LAST SHOP GOT CLOSED AND I WAS INFRACTED IF U DONT HAVE 100 POSTS PLEASE DONT REPLY TO THIS POST, THANKS

if you can make it 10 mil cod points ill buy it..
08-31-2012, 04:15 AM #6
Eddie
Big Sister
Originally posted by Im
if you can make it 10 mil cod points ill buy it..

its 2.5 million, and you cant even spend it all iv tried and still have over 300k left after buying everything
08-31-2012, 04:57 AM #7
Im Po
[move]:carling:[/move]
its 2.5 million, and you cant even spend it all iv tried and still have over 300k left after buying everything

k if I already have all the pro perks will they get reset?

The following user thanked Im Po for this useful post:

fux
08-31-2012, 09:13 AM #8
Originally posted by Im
k if I already have all the pro perks will they get reset?

everything will be reset even your perks
08-31-2012, 09:56 AM #9
leonseelkopf
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by nickreb431 View Post
would you accept a 10$ psn card for a played on account Smile??
You cant do it if you still have less than 100 posts! Winky Winky...
08-31-2012, 06:05 PM #10
Eddie
Big Sister
@ xSerious-killer i cant trade with you because of your post count and im not doing it free bro, maybe someone else will

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo