08-31-2012, 01:05 AM #1
Eddie
Big Sister
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); just putting my 2 shops into one, it makes it easier for me

You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.

HEY NGU, IV HAD PRESTIGE HACK SHOPS ON NGU FOR QUITE A WHILE, MY PREVIOUS SHOP IS VERIFIED BY OWNAGE, I RUN 2 SERVICES FOR BLACK OPS FIRST ONE IS CHOCOS PRESTIGE HACK WHICH SETS THE FOLLOWING STATS

2,500,000 COD Points
150,000 Kills
50,000 Deaths
10,000 Assists
50 Killstreak
6,500 Wins
400 Losses
25 Ties
500 Winstreak
15 Days Played

THE SECOND IS THE ANY PRESTIGE HACK, FROM 1-16 IN WHICH YOU WILL START AT LEVEL 1 WITH NO STATS OR COD POINTS, MORE PEOPLE PREFER THIS SERVICE AS YOU CAN SET YOUR OWN STATS, ITS COMPLETLY SAFE FROM BAN ALSO, THIS TAKES JUST OVER AN HOUR TO DO AND IS MORE EXPENSIVE
I CAN DO EITHER OF THESE ON ANY ACCOUNT EVEN IF ITS BEEN PLAYED

PRICES/PACKAGES

PRESTIGE HACK FOR B OPS USING CHOCOS METHOD IS $5 PER NEW ACCOUNT OR $7 ON ACCOUNT THATS BEEN PLAYED ON

2ND METHOD IS $20 PER ACCOUNT OR $20 PSN CARD REGARDLESS IF ITS BEEN PLAYED ON OR NOT, REASON FOR PRICE IS THE TIME IT TAKES TO DO THE THING

ENTIRE COD PACKAGE, PRESTIGE AND UNLOCK ALL IN COD4, W@W, MW2 AND BLACK OPS IS $10($12 on played acc) USING CHOCOS METHOD AND $25 USING THE OTHER METHOD

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR FOR SOME REASON IM NOT ON NGU YOU CAN MESSAGE ME/ADD ME ON PSN iTz-EddiE-x

PLEASE NOTE MY LAST SHOP GOT CLOSED AND I GOT A WARNING IF U DONT HAVE 100 POSTS PLEASE DONT REPLY TO THIS POST, THANKS
Last edited by Eddie ; 09-07-2012 at 03:16 PM.

The following 3 users say thank you to Eddie for this useful post:

GodDrinksPepsi, I-LOVE-Coockies, x F i k i
09-04-2012, 08:28 PM #29
Enhancive
Treasure hunter
Originally posted by EddiE
suppose so yea, il pm u soon

Ight (10char)
09-04-2012, 10:51 PM #30
Invite me and I will give you a shoutout on YT. I have 2.7k. My YT is xxmodz
Originally posted by EddiE
just putting my 2 shops into one, it makes it easier for me

You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.

HEY NGU, IV HAD PRESTIGE HACK SHOPS ON NGU FOR QUITE A WHILE, MY PREVIOUS SHOP IS VERIFIED BY OWNAGE, I RUN 2 SERVICES FOR BLACK OPS FIRST ONE IS CHOCOS PRESTIGE HACK WHICH SETS THE FOLLOWING STATS

2,500,000 COD Points
150,000 Kills
50,000 Deaths
10,000 Assists
50 Killstreak
6,500 Wins
400 Losses
25 Ties
500 Winstreak
15 Days Played

THE SECOND IS THE ANY PRESTIGE HACK, FROM 1-16 IN WHICH YOU WILL START AT LEVEL 1 WITH NO STATS OR COD POINTS, MORE PEOPLE PREFER THIS SERVICE AS YOU CAN SET YOUR OWN STATS, ITS COMPLETLY SAFE FROM BAN ALSO, THIS TAKES JUST OVER AN HOUR TO DO AND IS MORE EXPENSIVE

PRICES/PACKAGES

PRESTIGE HACK FOR B OPS USING CHOCOS METHOD IS $5 PER NEW ACCOUNT OR $7 ON ACCOUNT THATS BEEN PLAYED ON

2ND METHOD IS $20 PER ACCOUNT OR $20 PSN CARD REGARDLESS IF ITS BEEN PLAYED ON OR NOT, REASON FOR PRICE IS THE TIME IT TAKES TO DO THE THING

ENTIRE COD PACKAGE, PRESTIGE AND UNLOCK ALL IN COD4, W@W, MW2 AND BLACK OPS IS $10 USING CHOCOS METHOD AND $25 USING THE OTHER METHOD

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR FOR SOME REASON IM NOT ON NGU YOU CAN MESSAGE ME/ADD ME ON PSN iTz-EddiE-x

PLEASE NOTE MY LAST SHOP GOT CLOSED AND I GOT A WARNING IF U DONT HAVE 100 POSTS PLEASE DONT REPLY TO THIS POST, THANKS
09-05-2012, 03:50 PM #31
Eddie
Big Sister
i cant invite you lol its not a lobby its an account thing
09-06-2012, 12:10 AM #32
RobbyTheReaper
100 + Successful Trades
Originally posted by Eddie View Post
just putting my 2 shops into one, it makes it easier for me

2,500,000 COD Points
150,000 Kills
50,000 Deaths
10,000 Assists
50 Killstreak
6,500 Wins
400 Losses
25 Ties
500 Winstreak
15 Days Played

PRICES/PACKAGES

ENTIRE COD PACKAGE, PRESTIGE AND UNLOCK ALL IN COD4, W@W, MW2 AND BLACK OPS IS $10 USING CHOCOS METHOD AND $25 USING THE OTHER METHOD

i got a few questions

1 - I'd like the entire cod package so will i have everything unlocked including titles and emblems with all guns and attachments etc?

2 - How ban safe is this? also if i get banned can i get refunded? I'm only asking cause i got 1 account which is my main account i'm looking for this and i'm looking to get the prestige points out of it for mw3 intill a prestige hack comes out.

3 - Can we do this deal tonight if we agree on everything i'll be home all night tonight and am ready to start right away or can you do this by yourself?

4 - are you verifed/trusted? i'm level 1 trustworthy and have done over 100 deals on this site and this is my main i'm talking about getting banned so i do have some concerns
09-06-2012, 12:14 AM #33
Eddie
Big Sister
Originally posted by RobbyTheReaper View Post
i got a few questions

1 - I'd like the entire cod package so will i have everything unlocked including titles and emblems with all guns and attachments etc?

2 - How ban safe is this? also if i get banned can i get refunded? I'm only asking cause i got 1 account which is my main account i'm looking for this and i'm looking to get the prestige points out of it for mw3 intill a prestige hack comes out.

3 - Can we do this deal tonight if we agree on everything i'll be home all night tonight and am ready to start right away or can you do this by yourself?

4 - are you verifed/trusted? i'm level 1 trustworthy and have done over 100 deals on this site and this is my main i'm talking about getting banned so i do have some concerns

yes of course iv done near 100 deals here myself iv had shops on here for months, done well over 70-80 accounts on both methods, i havent heard of anyone getting banned, ask around the forums im pretty sure its safe, and yes you will have everything unlocked in previous CODs, yes my last shop was verified by ownage and we can do a deal tonight if you want i havent had much business today
09-06-2012, 12:16 AM #34
RobbyTheReaper
100 + Successful Trades
yes of course iv done near 100 deals here myself iv had shops on here for months, done well over 70-80 accounts on both methods, i havent heard of anyone getting banned, ask around the forums im pretty sure its safe, and yes you will have everything unlocked in previous CODs, yes my last shop was verified by ownage and we can do a deal tonight if you want i havent had much business today

do i need to be online to do this? or do you do it by yourself?

so you do do refunds if i get banned? i've played online all of them i believe and want the safest way possible where i don't get banned. Also if i get banned in cod 4, W@W, mw2 and black ops will i get banned in MW3?
09-06-2012, 12:20 AM #35
Eddie
Big Sister
do i need to be online to do this? or do you do it by yourself?

so you do do refunds if i get banned? i've played online all of them i believe and want the safest way possible where i don't get banned. Also if i get banned in cod 4, W@W, mw2 and black ops will i get banned in MW3?

iv had hacked accounts on cod4 w@w and mw2 this past 2-3 years lol you will never be banned on them, this black ops hack is relatively new, well this past month and a half, and no1 has been banned or reset i do loads everyday, i cant promise you a refund because i regularly empty my paypal, but you shouldnt worry about that because its not going to happen lol, no bans on other cods do not affect any other cod game
09-06-2012, 01:01 AM #36
RobbyTheReaper
100 + Successful Trades
iv had hacked accounts on cod4 w@w and mw2 this past 2-3 years lol you will never be banned on them, this black ops hack is relatively new, well this past month and a half, and no1 has been banned or reset i do loads everyday, i cant promise you a refund because i regularly empty my paypal, but you shouldnt worry about that because its not going to happen lol, no bans on other cods do not affect any other cod game

can you do it now? and how long will it take to have them all done?
09-06-2012, 01:03 AM #37
Eddie
Big Sister
can you do it now? and how long will it take to have them all done?

about 15-20 minutes is all :y: if you want to do it now lets go i was just about to go 2 bed but il do it now if you want to deal

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo