08-31-2012, 01:05 AM #1
Eddie
Big Sister
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); just putting my 2 shops into one, it makes it easier for me

You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.

HEY NGU, IV HAD PRESTIGE HACK SHOPS ON NGU FOR QUITE A WHILE, MY PREVIOUS SHOP IS VERIFIED BY OWNAGE, I RUN 2 SERVICES FOR BLACK OPS FIRST ONE IS CHOCOS PRESTIGE HACK WHICH SETS THE FOLLOWING STATS

2,500,000 COD Points
150,000 Kills
50,000 Deaths
10,000 Assists
50 Killstreak
6,500 Wins
400 Losses
25 Ties
500 Winstreak
15 Days Played

THE SECOND IS THE ANY PRESTIGE HACK, FROM 1-16 IN WHICH YOU WILL START AT LEVEL 1 WITH NO STATS OR COD POINTS, MORE PEOPLE PREFER THIS SERVICE AS YOU CAN SET YOUR OWN STATS, ITS COMPLETLY SAFE FROM BAN ALSO, THIS TAKES JUST OVER AN HOUR TO DO AND IS MORE EXPENSIVE
I CAN DO EITHER OF THESE ON ANY ACCOUNT EVEN IF ITS BEEN PLAYED

PRICES/PACKAGES

PRESTIGE HACK FOR B OPS USING CHOCOS METHOD IS $5 PER NEW ACCOUNT OR $7 ON ACCOUNT THATS BEEN PLAYED ON

2ND METHOD IS $20 PER ACCOUNT OR $20 PSN CARD REGARDLESS IF ITS BEEN PLAYED ON OR NOT, REASON FOR PRICE IS THE TIME IT TAKES TO DO THE THING

ENTIRE COD PACKAGE, PRESTIGE AND UNLOCK ALL IN COD4, W@W, MW2 AND BLACK OPS IS $10($12 on played acc) USING CHOCOS METHOD AND $25 USING THE OTHER METHOD

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR FOR SOME REASON IM NOT ON NGU YOU CAN MESSAGE ME/ADD ME ON PSN iTz-EddiE-x

PLEASE NOTE MY LAST SHOP GOT CLOSED AND I GOT A WARNING IF U DONT HAVE 100 POSTS PLEASE DONT REPLY TO THIS POST, THANKS
Last edited by Eddie ; 09-07-2012 at 03:16 PM.

The following 3 users say thank you to Eddie for this useful post:

GodDrinksPepsi, I-LOVE-Coockies, x F i k i
09-24-2012, 04:05 PM #74
JayCee777999
Pokemon Trainer
Hello I know I haven't got over 100 posts and blah blah blah but here is a bit about me. I have jailbroken before o 3.55 and been through it all, I have done lobbies and had mod menu and all that jazz, I really want to be 15th prestige on black ops ps3 so badly on a used account. I have already been scammed twice, so I don't want it to happen again, I will pay psn, and I really don't want to get banned cause I have been through that and I wasn't even in the wrong. I was going to buy a used ps3 off ebay that was on 3.56 and i was gonna downgrade it and jailbreak it but I am not really sure if it is worth it. I really would like 15th prestige and I will pay, how can I be assured I won't be banned?

---------- Post added at 04:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:49 PM ----------

Originally posted by Eddie View Post
just putting my 2 shops into one, it makes it easier for me

You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.

HEY NGU, IV HAD PRESTIGE HACK SHOPS ON NGU FOR QUITE A WHILE, MY PREVIOUS SHOP IS VERIFIED BY OWNAGE, I RUN 2 SERVICES FOR BLACK OPS FIRST ONE IS CHOCOS PRESTIGE HACK WHICH SETS THE FOLLOWING STATS

2,500,000 COD Points
150,000 Kills
50,000 Deaths
10,000 Assists
50 Killstreak
6,500 Wins
400 Losses
25 Ties
500 Winstreak
15 Days Played

THE SECOND IS THE ANY PRESTIGE HACK, FROM 1-16 IN WHICH YOU WILL START AT LEVEL 1 WITH NO STATS OR COD POINTS, MORE PEOPLE PREFER THIS SERVICE AS YOU CAN SET YOUR OWN STATS, ITS COMPLETLY SAFE FROM BAN ALSO, THIS TAKES JUST OVER AN HOUR TO DO AND IS MORE EXPENSIVE

PRICES/PACKAGES

PRESTIGE HACK FOR B OPS USING CHOCOS METHOD IS $5 PER NEW ACCOUNT OR $7 ON ACCOUNT THATS BEEN PLAYED ON

2ND METHOD IS $20 PER ACCOUNT OR $20 PSN CARD REGARDLESS IF ITS BEEN PLAYED ON OR NOT, REASON FOR PRICE IS THE TIME IT TAKES TO DO THE THING

ENTIRE COD PACKAGE, PRESTIGE AND UNLOCK ALL IN COD4, W@W, MW2 AND BLACK OPS IS $10($12 on played acc) USING CHOCOS METHOD AND $25 USING THE OTHER METHOD

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR FOR SOME REASON IM NOT ON NGU YOU CAN MESSAGE ME/ADD ME ON PSN iTz-EddiE-x

PLEASE NOTE MY LAST SHOP GOT CLOSED AND I GOT A WARNING IF U DONT HAVE 100 POSTS PLEASE DONT REPLY TO THIS POST, THANKS

Hello I know I haven't got over 100 posts and blah blah blah but here is a bit about me. I have jailbroken before o 3.55 and been through it all, I have done lobbies and had mod menu and all that jazz, I really want to be 15th prestige on black ops ps3 so badly on a used account. I have already been scammed twice, so I don't want it to happen again, I will pay psn, and I really don't want to get banned cause I have been through that and I wasn't even in the wrong. I was going to buy a used ps3 off ebay that was on 3.56 and i was gonna downgrade it and jailbreak it but I am not really sure if it is worth it. I really would like 15th prestige and I will pay, how can I be assured I won't be banned?
09-24-2012, 05:37 PM #75
The Rangers
At least I can fight
Originally posted by Eddie View Post
just putting my 2 shops into one, it makes it easier for me

2,500,000 COD Points
150,000 Kills
50,000 Deaths
10,000 Assists
50 Killstreak
6,500 Wins
400 Losses
25 Ties
500 Winstreak
15 Days Played

PRICES/PACKAGES

Quick question here... How do you know it's safe from ban?
09-24-2012, 09:54 PM #76
Eddie
Big Sister
Originally posted by The

have done 100s of these and own a few myself this 4 months (from method 2) and a few from chocos method from the day it was released and not 1 has been banned and no1 has came back to be saying they have been banned
09-25-2012, 12:26 AM #77
Originally posted by The

Theres thousands of accounts that been prestige hacked and theyre not banned, my guess is treyarch doesn't detect due to the time played and all that and I highly doubt that treyarch is going to patch this due to the fact black ops 2 is coming out very soon, so you wont get banned dont worry Winky Winky.

---------- Post added at 12:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:25 AM ----------

Btw Eddie I messaged you about getting a 15th prestige hack on a new account but you never reply, please reply soon as possible.
09-25-2012, 06:23 AM #78
I don't have 100 posts but I have elite? <3
If I'm allowed can I please have the 2nd method for 15th prestige?

Churr,
Kaib
09-27-2012, 02:10 AM #79
x F i k i
Bounty hunter
100% legit ^^

The following user thanked x F i k i for this useful post:

Eddie
09-27-2012, 07:34 PM #80
Eddie
Big Sister
iv been away for a bit iv been busy to anyone who has messaged me and i have not replied, im back online on a reg basis again :y:
09-27-2012, 10:19 PM #81
On the all cod package, do we get to choose what prestige we want on each CoD?
10-12-2012, 04:25 PM #82
Eddie
Big Sister
iv been away for a couple of days havnt been on here or psn, im back now so msg me wenever :y:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo