Post: [PS3/XBOX] Black Ops Mod Menu GSC Online - iMCSx & maxx88230 v1 (1.13 / TU11)
09-14-2012, 07:15 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Hello NGU ,

I have finished my mw3 jtag tool . So , i have worked with maxx88230 on PS3 and we have made a 1.13 Patch GSC mod menu.

This patch was created with the NBK menu base mw2 optimized by me. And we have added much mods exemple Flyable Jet , Jetpack , Walking AC130 and more.

You can see our video :

You can see , we are on the last server update and the last title update.

We can play with all mods in this patch.

This thread it's only for show our proof , and i will release this patch very soon , it's not finished we have again much work on it.

All credit , Function will be explain on the last thread of this patch ( when i will released this )

More Explication very soon Winky Winky

Bye Awesome face

The following 80 users say thank you to iMCSx for this useful post:

*xActionMods*, Eddie Mac, 192.168.1.1, alchybear, AnonHack, Brag, BriceC, Bucko, Budz, cali123, deneo24, CirxGFX, Cliqq, Crave., CrEaTiiOn_BuRn, Dark-Wolf-Mdz, DeezShinyNutz, DiiMoON_YouTube, DylanOc1, eddine67, Enhancive, FAKA_ELITE, FaSt_FrEEdOm, FruitBurst, GJx, have fun, Heaney, hibye3, ibombo, iiToYz, iLLy-i, iMrDannyModz, IVisionsI, ivisionz, Jarvis123 xOGx, Joel, joni_djESP, Jrichman, kingjojo13, KM-_1337, LeGiiT_xFlaMeZz, M QTR, User23434, max88, mitchlawson2009, Mr.Azoz, MrHackerDude1, Neff, NERO_NR1, noobtube2, O-H, Jango, primetime43, Pseudo_Soldier, Q8FoX, rimka06510, say-say123, Silent Assassin, Sirprizer, Solid Snake, STyLe_JapaN, Super Vegito, SwizzelModz, TheReturn, ThreeSixtyyy, Tony Stark, Traitt, Tyler, Tyster, Uk_ViiPeR, UNCHAINED PACK, USAB, Valid♥, vDriZzyHD, xBxAxYxRxAxMx, Xcutioner, XGingerKILLERX-, xKrazeGods, xToysBoy_

The following 4 users groaned at iMCSx for this awful post:

Callumeleyy, Cmd-X, Taylor, ZeiiKeN
09-14-2012, 07:30 PM #2
yo this is sexy as shit can u add Im_history
09-14-2012, 07:54 PM #3
Super Gamer
Bounty hunter
Nice work buddy
09-14-2012, 07:54 PM #4
Taylor
Former Black Knight.
Originally posted by iMCSx View Post
Hello NGU ,

I have finished my mw3 jtag tool . So , i have worked with maxx88230 on PS3 and we have made a 1.13 Patch GSC mod menu.

This patch was created with the NBK menu base mw2 optimized by me. And we have added much mods exemple Flyable Jet , Jetpack , Walking AC130 and more.

You can see our video :

This thread it's only for show our proof , and i will release this patch very soon , it's not finished we have again much work on it.

All credit , Function will be explain on the last thread of this patch ( when i will released this )

Bye Awesome face

Nice work, but how often do you have to make new accounts? lmao.

The following 5 users say thank you to Taylor for this useful post:

CoDyMoDz1000XD, Daddy, Enhancive, Callumeleyy, ThreeSixtyyy
09-14-2012, 07:58 PM #5
iTruceFret
[move]From now on, call me DRAGON.[/move]
Looks awesome man, congratulations.
Hopefully, this won't rupture into MW2 again. Anyway, good work.
09-14-2012, 08:08 PM #6
ivisionz
Gym leader
Hello NGU ,

You can see our video :

Bye Awesome face

Sweet. I'm looking forward to this
09-14-2012, 08:13 PM #7
Script Kiddie
At least I can fight
Hello NGU ,

You can see our video :

Bye Awesome face

Its cool that this was made. But can you not release it..... Cant we have at least 1 cod that isnt fully mind fucked stare

The following 3 users groaned at Script Kiddie for this awful post:

flip2327, IVisionsI, Super Vegito
09-14-2012, 08:34 PM #8
DEREKTROTTER
You're Goddamn Right
Originally posted by KRACKERSTYLE View Post
Its cool that this was made. But can you not release it..... Cant we have at least 1 cod that isnt fully mind fucked stare

remember what section you are browsing stare

The following 19 users say thank you to DEREKTROTTER for this useful post:

.BrainzModding, CoDyMoDz1000XD, CrEaTiiOnUNREAL, DeezShinyNutz, dubeyduck, DubStepperDay, flip2327, Callumeleyy, IVisionsI, jtdude, Kitty=^.^=, User23434, Newelly, rimka06510, sciz0r, Solid Snake, ThePhantom410., TheReturn, Yeezus Christ
09-14-2012, 08:36 PM #9
Script Kiddie
At least I can fight
Originally posted by DEREKTROTTER View Post
remember what section you are browsing stare

Remember What happened to Mw2 stare

The following 11 users groaned at Script Kiddie for this awful post:

-Zane, AlphaPoppy, DEREKTROTTER, DubStepperDay, flip2327, iiToYz, User23434, Super Vegito, ThePhantom410., Yeezus Christ, zshred
09-14-2012, 08:38 PM #10
Choco
Respect my authoritah!!
Hello NGU ,

You can see our video :

Bye Awesome face

An explanation of this for all who are curious:

Yes, GSC can be done again. The 1.13 t5mp_ps3f.self can easily be decrypted with the 3.60 keys and the klicense keys and then you can patch the RSA signature check. But here's what you should know:

The 1.13 selfs (both zombies and multiplayer) have additional protection that actually scans the FFs of the clients and the host to make sure they match up - I believe it's checking some kind of hash it generates, but I know it's not checking the RSA signature. Anyways, if the FFs between the host and the client do not match, it boots the client from the game. The only reason max and iMCS were able to connect to each other is because they both had the modded FF on, and they're both online on 3.55.

tl;dr You can't do GSC mods with other people unless they too have the modded patch and EBOOT.

The following 24 users say thank you to Choco for this useful post:

-JM-, AMNE, CoDyMoDz1000XD, Crave., flip2327, GodDrinksPepsi, Callumeleyy, iLLy-i, IVisionsI, Jeremy, KM-_1337, Jango, Ps3TheOnE, Script Kiddie, Shadowtheone, SNOWBALL105, Taylor, ThePhantom410., Xx-GIPPI-xX, Yeezus Christ, Yolo Brahs !, zshred

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo