Post: How to get Call of Duty: Ghosts EARLY! (Before release!)
08-06-2013, 08:11 AM #1
JustlyFiery
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello community!

It's JustlyFiery again with an awesome tutorial for the future.

I'f you guys are planning to get Call of Duty: Ghosts early! There's a little website which leaks them a week before the release.

Since you get the game a week before release, it will cost a little more money. But if you're a YouTuber this can be a great advancement for you and your channel. Because you can make videos already and upload them at the midnight release and you'll also have the ability to play the game before everyone else and level up in multiplayer before anyone else!

The PS3 and XBOX 360 are not on the site just yet! But they will be there, trust me!

So the website it:
You must login or register to view this content.

The site is 100% reliable, I've bought Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 & Black Ops II from this site and they shipped 1 week before release!

Enjoy folks!
Last edited by JustlyFiery ; 08-08-2013 at 09:30 AM.

The following 5 users say thank you to JustlyFiery for this useful post:

Mythusala, F34RSUM, smashedya,
08-06-2013, 01:28 PM #11
Just buy any COD and put the ghost cover. It´s all the same shit
08-06-2013, 01:54 PM #12
The website merchant rating (Seen You must login or register to view this content.) has a very extreme mix of reviews. This would lead me to believe many of the ratings, positive or negative, are forged.

If you'd like to get your games early, find a manufacturer or distributor (You must login or register to view this content.). You will be paying the full price of the game plus business tax, but if you really can't wait a week that's the best way to do it.
08-06-2013, 03:47 PM #13
penetrator
Are you high?
it might be a fraud, so don't take your chances
08-06-2013, 05:37 PM #14
amplif1er
Why are you reading this?
Originally posted by JustlyFiery View Post
Hello community!

I'f you guys are planning to get Call of Duty: Ghosts early! There's a little website which leaks them a week before the release.

Since you get the game a week before release, it will cost a little more money. But if you're a YouTuber this can be a great advancement for you and your channel. Because you can make videos already and upload them at the midnight release and you'll also have the ability to play the game before everyone else and level up in multiplayer before anyone else!

The PS3 and XBOX 360 are not on the site just yet! But they will be there, trust me!

So the website it:

The site is 100% reliable, I've bought Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 & Black Ops II from this site and they shipped 1 week before release!

Enjoy folks!

LMAO you've done lost your mind, there's no way i would spend an extra $80 NOT INCLUDING SHIPPING to get a game 1 week early thats just crazy. You must login or register to view this content.
08-06-2013, 07:26 PM #15
(-Zeus-)
I am error
depend on Duplex Smile

The following user thanked (-Zeus-) for this useful post:

{H} | Exception
08-06-2013, 07:37 PM #16
kaduna
Gym leader
Originally posted by JustlyFiery View Post
Hello community!

So the website it:

Enjoy folks!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]26387[/ATTACH]
Last edited by kaduna ; 08-06-2013 at 07:40 PM.
08-06-2013, 09:12 PM #17
Bichote
Former Staff
Seems Legit bro
08-06-2013, 09:22 PM #18
Mr.Amitoz
Big Brother ONLINE GTFO
WHY IS IT ONLY PS4 only lol BIG BIG chance PS4 wont come out in EARLY November
08-07-2013, 12:06 AM #19
You are just trying to be a troll we are not retards :/ it doesn't even look legit

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo