Post: How to get Call of Duty: Ghosts EARLY! (Before release!)
08-06-2013, 08:11 AM #1
JustlyFiery
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello community!

It's JustlyFiery again with an awesome tutorial for the future.

I'f you guys are planning to get Call of Duty: Ghosts early! There's a little website which leaks them a week before the release.

Since you get the game a week before release, it will cost a little more money. But if you're a YouTuber this can be a great advancement for you and your channel. Because you can make videos already and upload them at the midnight release and you'll also have the ability to play the game before everyone else and level up in multiplayer before anyone else!

The PS3 and XBOX 360 are not on the site just yet! But they will be there, trust me!

So the website it:
You must login or register to view this content.

The site is 100% reliable, I've bought Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 & Black Ops II from this site and they shipped 1 week before release!

Enjoy folks!
Last edited by JustlyFiery ; 08-08-2013 at 09:30 AM.

The following 5 users say thank you to JustlyFiery for this useful post:

Mythusala, F34RSUM, smashedya,
08-10-2013, 06:01 PM #29
Nath
[move] LOLOL [/move]
There's a shop near mine which gives the games 1-4 days early. Might get it from here now.
08-11-2013, 11:55 PM #30
Kevin14256
Pokemon Trainer
ok dudes dont vist it its meant to be a FUD RAT dont goto it you will get RATED
08-12-2013, 05:40 PM #31
v21075
Pokemon Trainer
That site looks very dodgy indeed, I'd just wait until release like every other game, who cares if you get it a week early?
08-12-2013, 08:46 PM #32
Wretch 32
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by JustlyFiery View Post
Hello community!

It's JustlyFiery again with an awesome tutorial for the future.

I'f you guys are planning to get Call of Duty: Ghosts early! There's a little website which leaks them a week before the release.

Since you get the game a week before release, it will cost a little more money. But if you're a YouTuber this can be a great advancement for you and your channel. Because you can make videos already and upload them at the midnight release and you'll also have the ability to play the game before everyone else and level up in multiplayer before anyone else!

The PS3 and XBOX 360 are not on the site just yet! But they will be there, trust me!

So the website it:
You must login or register to view this content.

The site is 100% reliable, I've bought Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 & Black Ops II from this site and they shipped 1 week before release!

Enjoy folks!

Reason i don't trust you ATM! is because you have 757 Reputation, If you post proof off you getting Black Ops 2 "Early!" I will believe you.
09-13-2013, 01:12 PM #33
Rhizx
Do a barrel roll!
This can't be legit and if it was just for 1 week before everyone isn't even worth it for the price plus no ps3
09-21-2013, 02:34 PM #34
Sometimes, if you pre-order your games from Amazon.com they send them early... For instance, 2 of my friends got their copies of GTA V on Saturday last weekend (3 days before the Official Midnight Release). However, some weren't so lucky and got theirs on Tuesday, despite ordering them from the Amazon.com too.

Also, you could try ordering them from You must login or register to view this content., but I've never had any experience/know anyone who's had any experience from ordering from there...
10-01-2013, 12:59 AM #35
iTruceFret
[move]From now on, call me DRAGON.[/move]
Or you could just forget about being the ****** kid who ranks up before everyone else because you're a loser and wait for the release. I've got the Hardened Edition preordered for the PS4, so regardless, I'm not getting the game until November 15th.
10-02-2013, 02:53 PM #36
TrytoYOLO
We all <3 Amanda
I remember this site was mentioned a couple years ago back for MW2. Forgot if it was actually legit but i think it was.
10-08-2013, 03:14 AM #37
SilentOne15
Gaspwnage: Silent But
Originally posted by Kira
The site doesnt looks legit to me :/

This Is Actually Legit, Cost Way More Than The Original Price, But I Got Black Ops 2 Early From This Site.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo