11-01-2013, 11:45 PM #1
Cesei
Banned
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
70% of the lobbies are modded already lol just go PS4 don't waste your money on PS3 officially ruined.

"PS3 THE OFFICIAL MODDING PLAYGROUND"
IT'S ONLY GOING TO GET WORST & WORST.

FEEL SORRY FOR PEOPLE WHO PAYED EXTRA FOR EARLY COPIES

EVEN WITHOUT MODS THE GAME IS SHIT MAPS ARE HUGE BUT THERE'S NO GROUNDWAR
Last edited by Cesei ; 11-02-2013 at 10:57 AM.

The following 11 users say thank you to Cesei for this useful post:

Asian, Fatpabs, FruitBurst, Hori_By_Nature, iPwNoobz-, IRoyxX, Mr Ruffers, New York BOY !, Porter_Justice, sauib786, xLew--

The following 7 users groaned at Cesei for this awful post:

BASEBALL4EVER12, Cryptic, Esker, Beats, kashiboy, Mr. Revenge, noobsaibot187
11-02-2013, 01:31 AM #20
Cesei
Banned
Originally posted by Justice View Post
Yeah like what was mentioned before I'd imagine the fact that a huge chunk of the people online now are people with CFW. For their sake I hope there are no bans later for CFW or they'll be pissed lol.

If it's too hacked I will upgrade it for PS4 copy in 10 days

Theres 10th prestiges and everything.
11-02-2013, 01:32 AM #21
Fatpabs
Gym leader
Originally posted by mr
lool dude there rte for bf4 to lool ..ps3 is dead ...every games is doomed

RTE for BF4? Yeah not like with COD games. Good luck with that.
11-02-2013, 01:38 AM #22
Fatpabs
Gym leader
Yeah like what was mentioned before I'd imagine the fact that a huge chunk of the people online now are people with CFW. For their sake I hope there are no bans later for CFW or they'll be pissed lol.

If it's too hacked I will upgrade it for PS4 copy in 10 days

Do it.
11-02-2013, 01:38 AM #23
Mr Ruffers
Treasure hunter
Originally posted by Fatpabs View Post
RTE for BF4? Yeah not like with COD games. Good luck with that.

its not as bad ..but go to bf4 section on here see for yourself there a few rte tools for bf4
11-02-2013, 01:40 AM #24
Jango
I love my kitteh
Well of course. Most of the people that play the game right now are cfw LOL

And how do the prestiges/leaderboards (Do the leaderboards go by score or by spm?) work for people that have the game
11-02-2013, 01:43 AM #25
Cesei
Banned
Originally posted by Jango View Post
Well of course. Most of the people that play the game right now are cfw LOL

And how do the prestiges/leaderboards (Do the leaderboards go by score or by spm?) work for people that have the game

Kills, wins & score the old school way like MW3.
11-02-2013, 01:44 AM #26
Porter_Justice
Cake is a lie
Originally posted by Cesi View Post
Theres 10th prestiges and everything.

How many people are on? I'd imagine if there were say 40,000 maybe 10,000 of those people are CFW or have gotten hacks from others. Once more people are online it shouldn't look as bad. But yeah that's the thing about hackers.

People here wil say how this is a hacking site and all these things. I will say harmless hacking and even prestige hacks aren't the end of the world. Problem is most people are greedy and mean spirited. Meaning for every guy just trying to get camos or all weapons unlocked, there are 3 guys trying to get god modes and a humorously fake KDR.
11-02-2013, 01:57 AM #27
Jango
I love my kitteh
Originally posted by Cesi View Post
Kills, wins & score the old school way like MW3.

What about game modes?
11-02-2013, 01:57 AM #28
Mr Ruffers
Treasure hunter
How many people are on? I'd imagine if there were say 40,000 maybe 10,000 of those people are CFW or have gotten hacks from others. Once more people are online it shouldn't look as bad. But yeah that's the thing about hackers.

People here wil say how this is a hacking site and all these things. I will say harmless hacking and even prestige hacks aren't the end of the world. Problem is most people are greedy and mean spirited. Meaning for every guy just trying to get camos or all weapons unlocked, there are 3 guys trying to get god modes and a humorously fake KDR.

ive seen tonight modders using godmode and death machine ..and people are tenth already ..do i need to say any more ..so people can give nonmodders godmode and death machine classes ..already games done even before its out ..ps4 is the best bet if your a real no cheat gamer

The following user thanked Mr Ruffers for this useful post:

Fatpabs

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo