11-01-2013, 11:45 PM #1
Cesei
Banned
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
70% of the lobbies are modded already lol just go PS4 don't waste your money on PS3 officially ruined.

"PS3 THE OFFICIAL MODDING PLAYGROUND"
IT'S ONLY GOING TO GET WORST & WORST.

FEEL SORRY FOR PEOPLE WHO PAYED EXTRA FOR EARLY COPIES

EVEN WITHOUT MODS THE GAME IS SHIT MAPS ARE HUGE BUT THERE'S NO GROUNDWAR
Last edited by Cesei ; 11-02-2013 at 10:57 AM.

The following 11 users say thank you to Cesei for this useful post:

Asian, Fatpabs, FruitBurst, Hori_By_Nature, iPwNoobz-, IRoyxX, Mr Ruffers, New York BOY !, Porter_Justice, sauib786, xLew--

The following 7 users groaned at Cesei for this awful post:

BASEBALL4EVER12, Cryptic, Esker, Beats, kashiboy, Mr. Revenge, noobsaibot187
11-02-2013, 05:45 AM #38
Cesei
Banned
Originally posted by Sox View Post
70% of the lobbies are modded because 70% of the people that are playing online have it downloaded on their CFW. Once it comes out the chances of you running into a modded lobby will be very low.

Yes I understand but its only a matter of time before god mode classes appear and more...
11-02-2013, 05:45 AM #39
Fatpabs
Gym leader
Originally posted by Sox View Post
70% of the lobbies are modded because 70% of the people that are playing online have it downloaded on their CFW. Once it comes out the chances of you running into a modded lobby will be very low.

Maybe, but you can't forget about those getting their account done or with hacks by those doing the RTM services.
Last edited by Fatpabs ; 11-02-2013 at 05:50 AM.
11-02-2013, 05:47 AM #40
Fatpabs
Gym leader
Lets see by the time it comes out.
11-02-2013, 06:58 AM #41
FiNal_EleMeNt
Bounty hunter
most ps3 modders will not get the new console because they wouldnt be able to cheat. Once a Cheater, Will always be a cheater

The following user thanked FiNal_EleMeNt for this useful post:

Jerry_
11-02-2013, 07:24 AM #42
Fatpabs
Gym leader
Originally posted by EleMeNt View Post
most ps3 modders will not get the new console because they wouldnt be able to cheat. Once a Cheater, Will always be a cheater

Couldn't say it any better buddy.
11-02-2013, 09:59 AM #43
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
Originally posted by Fatpabs View Post
This is why I'm staying away from the PS3 as soon I get my PS4, because of modders and those with hacked trophies too that didn't get them legit. So I'm hoping PS3 trophies don't transfer over to the PS4.

Also, this is another reason why I never bothered with PC gaming and look at what happened with the PS3 already lol. PS4 gonna be the end of all that mess.

Depends on the game for PC, most of the time you get less hackers if user run servers.
Also better protection for some titles.
Ghost on PS3 meant to have a autoban system that's been patched in.
11-02-2013, 10:50 AM #44
Olit2
Keeper
Do you guys realize you are on a MODDING forum?
11-02-2013, 11:01 AM #45
Cesei
Banned
Originally posted by Olit2 View Post
Do you guys realize you are on a MODDING forum?

NGU is known for a modding forum but its not only a modding forum.
11-02-2013, 11:33 AM #46
Peter_Griffin
Are you high?
Its' not the people who are doing rte modded lobbies who will be the problem, your unlikely to come across them once the games released. Personally i don't give a shit about leaderboards. It's those people who are bound to start selling rte services for death machine classes who are going to fuck the game up.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo