11-01-2013, 11:45 PM #1
Cesei
Banned
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
70% of the lobbies are modded already lol just go PS4 don't waste your money on PS3 officially ruined.

"PS3 THE OFFICIAL MODDING PLAYGROUND"
IT'S ONLY GOING TO GET WORST & WORST.

FEEL SORRY FOR PEOPLE WHO PAYED EXTRA FOR EARLY COPIES

EVEN WITHOUT MODS THE GAME IS SHIT MAPS ARE HUGE BUT THERE'S NO GROUNDWAR
Last edited by Cesei ; 11-02-2013 at 10:57 AM.

The following 11 users say thank you to Cesei for this useful post:

Asian, Fatpabs, FruitBurst, Hori_By_Nature, iPwNoobz-, IRoyxX, Mr Ruffers, New York BOY !, Porter_Justice, sauib786, xLew--

The following 7 users groaned at Cesei for this awful post:

BASEBALL4EVER12, Cryptic, Esker, Beats, kashiboy, Mr. Revenge, noobsaibot187
11-02-2013, 04:13 PM #56
XxEriCxX
Do a barrel roll!
I Would say that there is definitely a more percentage of people that know more than the developing team itself in SONY and only hack to bring competition and to show that theres more "Winning" on the outside then on the inside of the SONY TEAM , i kinda like it because theres more fun in it, but Yes, there is times i like to play normal without a big mess happening.. but anyways everyone has to look at it like the way i said it is. Yea theres douches that ruin the fun at times, but then again i find it all to be competition.
11-02-2013, 11:06 PM #57
Originally posted by Cesi View Post
70% of the lobbies are modded already lol just go PS4 don't waste your money on PS3 officially ruined.

"PS3 THE OFFICIAL MODDING PLAYGROUND"
IT'S ONLY GOING TO GET WORST & WORST.

FEEL SORRY FOR PEOPLE WHO PAYED EXTRA FOR EARLY COPIES

EVEN WITHOUT MODS THE GAME IS SHIT MAPS ARE HUGE BUT THERE'S NO GROUNDWAR

Doesn't matter. Its only like $10 for upgrading it to PS4 if u bought it on PS3 PSN. Good thing is, can gameshare both on ur PS3 copy and its confirmed 2 gamesharing PS4 systems per account. So not bad. I totally disagree with ur post bud.
11-02-2013, 11:08 PM #58
And as for those idiots who payed more to get it early lol, I feel bad for em. They should've waited and bought it from PSN store for $10 upgrade to PS4 and remember gamesharing with friend or download it on their other PS4 like I will when I get my 2 PS4s on midnight release and Ima download games to gameshare with my other PS4 which I'll give to my lil bro.
11-02-2013, 11:11 PM #59
Originally posted by Fatpabs View Post
Because of modded trophies. If what you're saying is true, then that's going to be a mess. I lost my interest for trophies because of that. Matter of fact they should take them off.

They shouldn't but I do wish that they don't transfer over to PS4. Or have a detecting thing to check if a certain account modded trophies on PS3 and RESET their bitch asses to level 0 trophies on PS4 once they load up their modded trophies accounts onto PS4. I would lmfao to those ***s who started modding trophies. Thats the whole reason I don't go for trophies and because of trophy gamesaves. God I hope u can't do that resigning saves to get trophies on PS4.

The following user thanked Mr. Revenge for this useful post:

Fatpabs
11-02-2013, 11:14 PM #60
Originally posted by TrytoYOLO View Post
ps3 trophies are transferring to ps4, don't see why they wouldn't lol.

If I were SONY I'd totally disagree with ur part "don't see why they wouldn't lol." I would not let em transfer because I would know that scumbags modded/cheated to get trophies. Or I would make a security check and detect modded trophies that were gained on PS3s and RESET that account to trophy level 0 and let em start from scratch when ppl who LEGITLY got trophies keep their PS3 trophies and transfer over to PS4.

The following user thanked Mr. Revenge for this useful post:

Fatpabs
11-02-2013, 11:16 PM #61
Originally posted by Fatpabs View Post
This is why I'm staying away from the PS3 as soon I get my PS4, because of modders and those with hacked trophies too that didn't get them legit. So I'm hoping PS3 trophies don't transfer over to the PS4.

Also, this is another reason why I never bothered with PC gaming and look at what happened with the PS3 already lol. PS4 gonna be the end of all that mess.

AMEN to that. NGU is going to shit when PS4 and XBONE are released. No more modding, only ppl modding are gonna be lil kids who can't afford a PS4 or XBONE right away. (Don't get mad lil kids, U KNOW ITS TRUE.)

The following 2 users say thank you to Mr. Revenge for this useful post:

Fatpabs, King Sosa
11-03-2013, 03:16 AM #62
Fatpabs
Gym leader
Originally posted by Revenge View Post
AMEN to that. NGU is going to shit when PS4 and XBONE are released. No more modding, only ppl modding are gonna be lil kids who can't afford a PS4 or XBONE right away. (Don't get mad lil kids, U KNOW ITS TRUE.)

FINALLY! Someone who agrees with me lol.
And easy with those bad words Spidey haha, wouldn't want you getting banned for hurting those kids feelings, you know.

I kind of noticed that, that this site is full of kids and those are the ones to blame for wanting to mod every game now and cheat online.
11-03-2013, 05:36 AM #63
noobsaibot187
Can’t trickshot me!
ps4 going to get hacked yea cant wait for my ps4 cfw
11-03-2013, 05:56 AM #64
sauib786
Do a barrel roll!
game looks like crap on ps3 n infiniti ward probably didnt give a shit bout it for the current gens

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo