04-04-2010, 01:13 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
PS3 Patch Blocker v2.3

You must login or register to view this content.

Info
Patch Blocker v2.3 the successor from its predecessor v1.0 (Over 9000 Downloads), Based around Modern Warfare 2 - This simple tool allows users to Block patches for ANY game on PS3. This tool is famous for allowing the Modern Warfare 2 -10th Prestige Hack and Modern Warfare 2 - Leaderboard Hack.

What's New?
- Faster Connection Times
- Completely Re-Written from Scratch
- Multiple 'Block Methods' (As Pictured Above)
- Method to 'Allow Patches' (So you don't waste time with the PS3's Network Settings)
- Support for 'HTTP CONNECT'
- Longer Signed In

Update v2.3
- Updated GUI

Possible Future Updates
- Currently finding a way to keep the user signed-in.

If you have downloaded v2.2, Re-Download v2.3

All Updates after buying are FREE!

Money made by this tool will be used to buy new resources and allow me to create more and advanced programs in the future.

License Key - Price & Quantity
1 - License Key - $5
2 - License Keys - $8 (20% Discount than Buying Two $5 License Keys)
3 - License Keys - $12 (20% Discount than Buying Three $5 License Keys)

If a License Key is released to the public, It WILL be blocked from being used, without any warnings.

If you would find this easier, You can post a reply to have your License Key PM'ed to you on NGU.

WARNING : YOU NEED AN INTERNET CONNECTION TO USE THIS PROGRAM, YOU ALSO NEED .NET Framework 3.5!
Last edited by TheUnkn0wn ; 06-17-2010 at 01:26 PM.

The following 30 users say thank you to TheUnkn0wn for this useful post:

-Smurf-, AgentSexyPig, Alfa, andrewman18, Aule, BRB16, Chaldo13, codbeast781, DanGFX, Draama, Dreamcather, edo526, GNDOOOR_KILLER, gtav, Hells, HSx9, ibombo, Jerry_, Karoolus, mnm786, orange12, Pewp, sir_matt_busby, skgroup, Stefo12, Tons, ToXic_xLeGnDx, Uk_ViiPeR, xdog228x, XSnIpEriSBaCk
04-05-2010, 02:04 AM #29
Originally posted by JimErased View Post
Can I just get the firmware blocker for free? :p I have no paypal otherwise I would buy this XD

Hahahaha lol. Don't be trying to get free things Mr. Mod Winky Winky
04-05-2010, 02:19 AM #30
orange12
Space Ninja
Originally posted by another user
Info
Patch Blocker v2.1 the successor from its predecessor v1.0 (Over 9000 Downloads), Based around Modern Warfare 2 - This simple tool allows users to Block patches for ANY game on PS3. This tool is famous for allowing the Modern Warfare 2 -10th Prestige Hack and Modern Warfare 2 - Leaderboard Hack.

What's New?
- Faster Connection Times
- Completely Re-Written from Scratch
- Multiple 'Block Methods' (As Pictured Above)
- Method to 'Allow Patches' (So you don't waste time with the PS3's Network Settings)
- Support for 'HTTP CONNECT'

Update v2.1
- Added Feature to Block Firmware Updates and Play Online (e.g: Block Firmware 3.21 and Play MW2 Multiplayer)

Possible Future Updates
- Currently finding a way to keep the user signed-in.

If you have downloaded v2.0, Re-Download v2.1

All Updates after buying are FREE!

Money made by this tool will be used to buy new resources and allow me to create more and advanced programs in the future.

License Key - Price & Quantity
1 - License Key - $5
2 - License Keys - $8 (20% Discount than Buying Two $5 License Keys)
3 - License Keys - $12 (20% Discount than Buying Three $5 License Keys)

If a License Key is released to the public, It WILL be blocked from being used, without any warnings.

If you would find this easier, You can post a reply to have your License Key PM'ed to you on NGU.

WARNING : YOU NEED AN INTERNET CONNECTION TO USE THIS PROGRAM, YOU ALSO NEED .NET Framework 3.5!

i know it is very very hard to code, especially make your own program

PLEASE could you upload a tutorial (if possible) or all of the codes and software you used to make your programme

this would be so fun if i could make one, i could make soo many random dumb ones . . .. the possiblieties are endless . . . . .
04-05-2010, 03:58 AM #31
Thanks for the program even though I didn't get it to work:(
04-05-2010, 08:00 AM #32
lol call of duty is so DEAD .... now the hackers want money for the programs lol......good that i dont play call of duty anymore.......

and the best thing is some stupid people give him the money lmao OWND

You must login or register to view this content.
04-05-2010, 08:49 AM #33
Originally posted by JimErased View Post
Can I just get the firmware blocker for free? :p I have no paypal otherwise I would buy this XD

Logan5's proxy server for bypassing mandatory PS3 firmware updates leaving PSN access fully intact.
LINK : You must login or register to view this content.

ITS FOR FRREE Happy

not like other ppls ^^

The following 2 users say thank you to K0S0VA-ARMY for this useful post:

-Kash-, sssaaa
04-05-2010, 09:19 AM #34
wow people have to buy it now? fail...

The following user thanked SL1DE for this useful post:

-Kash-
04-05-2010, 09:56 AM #35
Originally posted by Unbeliivable View Post
Hahahaha lol. Don't be trying to get free things Mr. Mod Winky Winky

I don't want free stuff because of my colour, I would still ask if I was a normal member to be honest XD
04-05-2010, 10:15 AM #36
Originally posted by SL1DE View Post
wow people have to buy it now? fail...

Why fail? It is because I'm not allowed to be paid for my effort...
04-05-2010, 10:25 AM #37
Mr.Kane
Greatness
why cant you just do it as a shareware type thing if you ever come out with a patch blocker 3 the 2.1 or 2 can become available to the public?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo