09-28-2010, 10:03 PM #1
ZoneTw0
You talkin to me?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); . .
Last edited by ZoneTw0 ; 03-03-2017 at 06:42 PM. Reason: Added Table of Contents

The following 41 users say thank you to ZoneTw0 for this useful post:

-Google-, $oulja, 8======D----, antrax, Assassin, BigFudge, Curt, Cyrious, DanGFX, Devz-x, dfrost182, Fifa97, garybrady_09, GNDOOOR_KILLER, Grandad Trotter, JonnieOnionRing, Khilled, KLukas, kmanthecaveman, Mateen, MoonlightHowler, Moto Cross, Mr Phobik, Mr. Wood, Nolzad0, Nuke, On_A_Cloud, OXx_Cut_xXO, Rainbow Dash, RiDiCuL0uSs, SAMCRO, SavageRising, Scouse_Dom, Solid Snake, teeth08, TMAN242, UMD, ViiZiiKz, zaaheef
09-28-2010, 10:17 PM #11
ZoneTw0
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by bebe1 View Post
yea and i did too but im not getting the .bat file's .....

It's not a .bat file, it's an exe, altough it has a .bat-like style.

And for all who want more stuff on this application, remember that its just version 1.0
09-28-2010, 10:17 PM #12
Originally posted by pr0z View Post
Modern Warfare 2 Patch Creator
You must login or register to view this content.

Well after working hard to get a Modded Patch created by myself working. I decided to make a simple application that can help you create your own modded patch. Just unzip the MW2PatchMaker.zip into a folder, and put your PS3 Original "patch_mp.ff" (Altough I included a BLUS30377 patch there), and follow the instructions. Happy

Download: You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content. (It shows 4/43, but they're false positives from non-famous antivirus)

PSad Awesome If you found any errors, please post them here. And i'll fix it as soon as possible. I also may do an updated version with a better UI (User Interface) later.

Just one question, How do you "Join" the 2 files?
09-28-2010, 10:18 PM #13
little_legz
SleepinIsCheatin
Hmmm I'm going to download and run it in sandboxie just incase.... If it works you shall get some rep though.

The following user thanked little_legz for this useful post:

dansbmx
09-28-2010, 10:19 PM #14
ZoneTw0
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by FourzerotwoFAILS View Post
Just one question, How do you "Join" the 2 files?

Open both on HxD, then copy all the content of the 2nd file at the bottom of the 1st file.
09-28-2010, 10:19 PM #15
Originally posted by King
which is honestly not that hard, just grab dvars and etc. from different threads and make your own?

xD it's a lot harder than that. There's more to it than just dvars and also it's not like cod4 where you can just go set cg_laserForceOn "1". You have to do a lot of coding.
09-28-2010, 10:20 PM #16
It's not a .bat file, it's an exe, altough it has a .bat-like style.

And for all who want more stuff on this application, remember that its just version 1.0

well ok im gonna keep trying this tomorow i have to go now and thank for this and nice work
09-28-2010, 10:20 PM #17
Open both on HxD, then copy all the content of the 2nd file at the bottom of the 1st file.

You should put that in the program. So that they know which goes at the top and the bottom and stuff.
09-28-2010, 10:23 PM #18
ZoneTw0
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by FourzerotwoFAILS View Post
xD it's a lot harder than that. There's more to it than just dvars and also it's not like cod4 where you can just go set cg_laserForceOn "1". You have to do a lot of coding.

Anyways, I think you can use iHC patch maker for the coding, or just grab the codes from a thread and put them on the right place.
09-28-2010, 10:25 PM #19
Anyways, I think you can use iHC patch maker for the coding, or just grab the codes from a thread and put them on the right place.

lol yea, that's all i used to do with patch making, but now im doing more advanced stuff. Currently working on a paintball mod.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo