09-28-2010, 10:03 PM #1
ZoneTw0
You talkin to me?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); . .
Last edited by ZoneTw0 ; 03-03-2017 at 06:42 PM. Reason: Added Table of Contents

The following 41 users say thank you to ZoneTw0 for this useful post:

-Google-, $oulja, 8======D----, antrax, Assassin, BigFudge, Curt, Cyrious, DanGFX, Devz-x, dfrost182, Fifa97, garybrady_09, GNDOOOR_KILLER, Grandad Trotter, JonnieOnionRing, Khilled, KLukas, kmanthecaveman, Mateen, MoonlightHowler, Moto Cross, Mr Phobik, Mr. Wood, Nolzad0, Nuke, On_A_Cloud, OXx_Cut_xXO, Rainbow Dash, RiDiCuL0uSs, SAMCRO, SavageRising, Scouse_Dom, Solid Snake, teeth08, TMAN242, UMD, ViiZiiKz, zaaheef
09-28-2010, 11:29 PM #38
Nuke
Dropping Nukes
Originally posted by pr0z View Post
Does it stucks at that step, or what happens? Does the _missions.gsc have content on it? Are you sure you copied it right? (Ctrl+E - Start: D7D1 - End: 1061C)

yeah just stays like that and yeah i did the start and end right you think you could make a short video of you making a simple patch so we can see it all and how to do it properly please?
09-28-2010, 11:31 PM #39
Tzee
Grunt
when your recompiling it tells you to fill up with 00's untill 24ec but i think it is supposed to be 2E4B
Last edited by Tzee ; 09-28-2010 at 11:36 PM.
09-28-2010, 11:32 PM #40
FireWire
I'm done here.
can you make a video tut because i am stuck when you need to add mods to the 0000003 file. as im not sure how to add mods while in HxD...
09-28-2010, 11:51 PM #41
ZoneTw0
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by Tzee View Post
when your recompiling it tells you to fill up with 00's untill 24ec but i think it is supposed to be 2E4B

You're correct, but what I'm trying to tell is that until the file size is 24EC.

---------- Post added at 06:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:50 PM ----------

Originally posted by xxmatzoxx View Post
can you make a video tut because i am stuck when you need to add mods to the 0000003 file. as im not sure how to add mods while in HxD...

You don't add the mods using HxD.. Use Notepad++ or your favorite Text Editor for that. (Altough I recommend Notepad++)

---------- Post added at 06:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:50 PM ----------

Originally posted by MR.Peters
yeah just stays like that and yeah i did the start and end right you think you could make a short video of you making a simple patch so we can see it all and how to do it properly please?

Sure I'll do a video-tut or help you using TeamViewer when I can, becuase I'm very busy at the moment, Sorry..

The following 2 users say thank you to ZoneTw0 for this useful post:

FireWire, Tzee
09-28-2010, 11:54 PM #42
FireWire
I'm done here.
You're correct, but what I'm trying to tell is that until the file size is 24EC.

---------- Post added at 06:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:50 PM ----------

You don't add the mods using HxD.. Use Notepad++ or your favorite Text Editor for that. (Altough I recommend Notepad++)

hanks because i was really confused! can you still make a tut anyway, im sure you will get stickied if you make a tut

---------- Post added at 09:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:52 AM ----------

woops, i didnt see your above post
09-28-2010, 11:55 PM #43
Do you have the "_missions.gsc" file in the root folder? (Where the app is)

ahhhhh, no. I just had it in the folder with all the other stuff. You should add that to the instructions too. you should say "Save the _missions.gsc in the root folder."
09-28-2010, 11:57 PM #44
Nuke
Dropping Nukes

---------- Post added at 06:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:50 PM ----------

Sure I'll do a video-tut or help you using TeamViewer when I can, becuase I'm very busy at the moment, Sorry..

teamview would be best prob cuz its quicker and i only need help witth that one bit
09-29-2010, 12:06 AM #45
Flex99923
The Messiah
Modern Warfare 2 Patch Creator
You must login or register to view this content.

Well after working hard to get a Modded Patch created by myself working. I decided to make a simple application that can help you create your own modded patch. Just unzip the MW2PatchMaker.zip into a folder, and put your PS3 Original "patch_mp.ff" (Altough I included a BLUS30377 patch there), and follow the instructions. Happy

Download: You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content. (It shows 4/43, but they're false positives from non-famous antivirus)

Frequently Asked Questions

How do I join 0000b4a0.dat and 00014f51.dat?
A= Open both files with HxD, then copy all the content from "00014f51.dat" at the bottom of "0000b4a0.dat"

How do I edit _missions.gsc (00000003.dat)?
A= You need to edit this file with your favorite Text Editor, altough I recommend using You must login or register to view this content.

PSad Awesome If you found any errors, please post them here. And i'll fix it as soon as possible. I also may do an updated version with a better UI (User Interface) later.

Wishlist for version 2.0:

• Better UI (User Interface)
  • Try to make everything automatic (Except editing the patch, obviously, lol.)

DAMN YOU BEAT ME TO IT.

There may be a better re-make expect it.

Something on the line of iHc Patch Maker
09-29-2010, 12:08 AM #46
lmg123
Space Ninja
I cant find _missions.gsc

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo