12-15-2010, 07:22 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Info
Press UP or Left for something...

Download
    https://www.fileserve.com/file/XacRKYC

P.S : This is my old one, the one that's leaked.
Last edited by TheUnkn0wn ; 12-16-2010 at 05:47 PM.

The following 108 users say thank you to TheUnkn0wn for this useful post:

-Google-, *BLizZOnE*, ŦέΉ ỆLĎәŔ ĠΏĎ, Okami, ADAM594, aerosoul94, Agent_LSD, airghisla, Albanian', angel_of_deth, arab707, Baby-panama, bigboybobby14, Blackstorm, BOOMSHAKALAKA, bourkey88, BuC-ShoTz, Carbon0x, CleanMODSHD, Codi360, CraZoY, crazy_blake7, crazypyro, DanGFX, defwegwreh, Diddles2Fresshh, DoWNL0, DR-Dizzy, Dreamcather, DVNModz.com, EliteMossy, EuanBlondin_x, Fifa97, frankaugurk, gamekilla, Grandad Trotter, Hawkin, Hells, hilts11, i_R_A_N_G_E_R, Hawk, I'm A Rep Whore, IDontbreak, IRiSe_GodFather, italianboss, James_Bond, JonnieOnionRing, Kakashii, kali7890, KaYos, kingofkarate400, l2ellVlliXz, Lolicon, marsman123, Maty360414, maxrox, Morphia, mps1213, Mr. Aimbot, Mr. DarkKV, Mr. Goodbye, Mr.Amitoz, Mr.Azoz, mw2alltheway, Mw2Freak13, ngu_karl, NGU???, NiCiUFF, Northstar-Cody, Omniplasma, Pauly, Pewp, qwerew, Rath, RaverBoy, ReX-05, Rogelio702, SamMight69Her, sergiaso, Shaarpy, skitterz, soebred, Solid Snake, Superahm, Suxh4rd2bu, tec360, TheMagicN, ThereThatGuy, TheSouthpaw, TONEY777, Toptuning, Tory Lanez, TRBZA, Tuhoaja, uhChad, Unonymous, Vectriixx, ViiZiiKz and 8 other users.
12-15-2010, 08:40 PM #29
manster
League Champion
Originally posted by IIxAaRoN
You must login or register to view this content.

BLES 00683 Version converted by me Happy

thanks
testet with 3.41, works

if you press go online the log in screen doesn't appear (without internet connection on 3.41). It swaps directly to connecting to matchmaking server/Updating Playlist
what is this usefull for?? never worked with other patches i tested

Thanks for converting and thanks to TheUnkn0wn for releasing Claps
12-15-2010, 08:45 PM #30
Blackstorm
Veni. Vidi. Vici.
Well... I don't think this is good that you released :/ Oh well, maybe now you can tell true friends from the fake...
12-15-2010, 08:58 PM #31
DEREKTROTTER
You're Goddamn Right
thanks TheUnkn0wn, some good stuff in this :y:
12-15-2010, 09:01 PM #32
Lolicon
All rights reserved TM®
thx bro sorry to here it got leaked
12-15-2010, 09:01 PM #33
TheSouthpaw
I'm Bi-Winning
when i got on multiplayer it's a black screen :S
12-15-2010, 09:02 PM #34
Cain
Tutorial Team Like A Boss
Originally posted by manster View Post
i dont think so

i converted to xbox and opened with ffviewer

no FAIL

Can you send me the Xbox patch converted?
12-15-2010, 09:06 PM #35
Rath
Today Will Be Different
Originally posted by TheSouthpaw View Post
when i got on multiplayer it's a black screen :S

Eh, you have to change your region to your BLUS code... I think Canada is the same as US so... 30377 should be your code. I'll find the thread about changing regions soon for you.
12-15-2010, 09:09 PM #36
EliteMossy
TheDigitalBoard.com
OMG, this patch is so F*CKING boring

Ive had it for a month now and refused to put it on my PS3.

All you people hyped up for one of the boring patches ever made.

If you going to hate this, then hate this. But you will soon realise how boring it is.

I give you 5 mins with it.

BTW, i know Eddydiep did not *LEAK* it, he got it stolen from his PC in Teamviewer by someone.I know the person who stole it from his pc, but im not saying on here. I have had the patch since 20th november.

The following 7 users say thank you to EliteMossy for this useful post:

Hakaan, IRiSe_GodFather, Kameo, Rath, TheSouthpaw, widzymate69
12-15-2010, 09:12 PM #37
Rath
Today Will Be Different
Originally posted by EliteMossy View Post
OMG, this patch is so F*CKING boring

Ive had it for a month now and refused to put it on my PS3.

All you people hyped up for one of the boring patches ever made.

If you going to hate this, then hate this. But you will soon realise how boring it is.

I give you 5 mins with it.

BTW, i know Eddydiep did not *LEAK* it, he got it stolen from his PC in Teamviewer by someone.I know the person who stole it from his pc, but im not saying on here. I have had the patch since 20th november.

:y: I think people are hyped up etc since its something of TheUnkn0wn's that would normally never be released... Its probably going to be boring since you made a lot of "Fun" game modes (threaded them in) in your patches. But hey fanboys will be fanboys.
Last edited by Rath ; 12-16-2010 at 02:31 AM.

The following user thanked Rath for this useful post:

Geeqoh

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo