12-15-2010, 07:22 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Info
Press UP or Left for something...

Download
    https://www.fileserve.com/file/XacRKYC

P.S : This is my old one, the one that's leaked.
Last edited by TheUnkn0wn ; 12-16-2010 at 05:47 PM.

The following 108 users say thank you to TheUnkn0wn for this useful post:

-Google-, *BLizZOnE*, ŦέΉ ỆLĎәŔ ĠΏĎ, Okami, ADAM594, aerosoul94, Agent_LSD, airghisla, Albanian', angel_of_deth, arab707, Baby-panama, bigboybobby14, Blackstorm, BOOMSHAKALAKA, bourkey88, BuC-ShoTz, Carbon0x, CleanMODSHD, Codi360, CraZoY, crazy_blake7, crazypyro, DanGFX, defwegwreh, Diddles2Fresshh, DoWNL0, DR-Dizzy, Dreamcather, DVNModz.com, EliteMossy, EuanBlondin_x, Fifa97, frankaugurk, gamekilla, Grandad Trotter, Hawkin, Hells, hilts11, i_R_A_N_G_E_R, Hawk, I'm A Rep Whore, IDontbreak, IRiSe_GodFather, italianboss, James_Bond, JonnieOnionRing, Kakashii, kali7890, KaYos, kingofkarate400, l2ellVlliXz, Lolicon, marsman123, Maty360414, maxrox, Morphia, mps1213, Mr. Aimbot, Mr. DarkKV, Mr. Goodbye, Mr.Amitoz, Mr.Azoz, mw2alltheway, Mw2Freak13, ngu_karl, NGU???, NiCiUFF, Northstar-Cody, Omniplasma, Pauly, Pewp, qwerew, Rath, RaverBoy, ReX-05, Rogelio702, SamMight69Her, sergiaso, Shaarpy, skitterz, soebred, Solid Snake, Superahm, Suxh4rd2bu, tec360, TheMagicN, ThereThatGuy, TheSouthpaw, TONEY777, Toptuning, Tory Lanez, TRBZA, Tuhoaja, uhChad, Unonymous, Vectriixx, ViiZiiKz and 8 other users.
12-15-2010, 09:41 PM #47
EliteMossy
TheDigitalBoard.com
Add EliteMossy on PSN, keep trying if i have no space, i will try to get as many people as possible to have a look @ my private patch

The following 3 users say thank you to EliteMossy for this useful post:

Agent_LSD, kali7890, manster
12-15-2010, 09:43 PM #48
Originally posted by EliteMossy View Post
Add EliteMossy on PSN, keep trying if i have no space, i will try to get as many people as possible to have a look @ my private patch

i'll have a look at it now as you will most likely have too much friends.
PSN: Dylzaa
Thanks
12-15-2010, 09:44 PM #49
i keep getting a black screen in i hav blus 377 kind sum 1 help me
12-15-2010, 09:46 PM #50
EliteMossy
TheDigitalBoard.com
Originally posted by TheUnkn0wn View Post
How can it be boring with my 'original' ideas that you decided to copy me on...

It really is.

It has some good ideas, but most of them ideas are in other patches, theres not *THAT* many "Unique" features.

But one thing i have to applaud you on, and that's the coding, it is quite good, some stuff is buggy (like the Killtext when host (end up with duplicates if you die and looks a mess))

At least it got out there, and proved to people that NOT every code is you're, all tho the menu is 100% original, i give you that also.

I personally think, this patch is really good, but boring.
Last edited by EliteMossy ; 12-15-2010 at 09:48 PM.
12-15-2010, 09:49 PM #51
Kakashii
Can’t trickshot me!
ah.. i keep getting black screen :/ ...i have blus30377 or w/e
12-15-2010, 09:53 PM #52
Originally posted by EliteMossy View Post
It really is.

It has some good ideas, but most of them ideas are in other patches, theres not *THAT* many "Unique" features.

But one thing i have to applaud you on, and that's the coding, it is quite good, some stuff is buggy (like the Killtext when host (end up with duplicates if you die and looks a mess))

At least it got out there, and proved to people that NOT every code is you're, all tho the menu is 100% original, i give you that also.

I personally think, this patch is really good, but then you had a lot of time to work on it whilst other people tried to hack the PS3

I was the first person to make a flyable helicopter.
I have a few unique game modes. Like Juggernaut Zombies.
I was the first to make a care-package bunker also with interactive items.
I was the first to make AT4-Nuke.
I'm the only one thats made a realistic aim bot. (Probably the most advanced.)
I also have a few other simple idea's like following people.
I was the first to make a full automatic mod.
I was the first one to make a guided missile bomb a player.
I was the only person to make sky writing possible and the ease of creating 3D buildings via BMP2CODE.

Also, the DVAR's in my patch will work through hot-fixes and I'm the only one to do my mini-games properly as in you don't see the SnD team bomb's\cant plant the bomb and corrected text. My helicopter actually fly's like a helicopter would. It doesn't just snap to a direction it slowly moves and leans towards the direction.

Get the idea now? Yet it seems boring because everyone else has stolen my ideas...
Last edited by TheUnkn0wn ; 12-15-2010 at 10:02 PM.

The following 20 users say thank you to TheUnkn0wn for this useful post:

*SCHAOS*, Agent_LSD, benyon, CodingNation, Dreamcather, gamekilla, Geeqoh, hallidc, Kakashii, kjoshi, matt944057, Mw2Freak13, Ox1337, Skylines, TheFallen, TRBZA, Vampytwistッ, Vectriixx
12-15-2010, 09:59 PM #53
gamekilla
★☆NGU Member☆★
wow i like both unkn0wn and mossy both have cool patches
12-15-2010, 10:00 PM #54
I_AM_3PIC
You talkin to me?
damn dude, feel bad for you... cant trust any1 anymore... lenny is still a good guy and hasnt released it. Good luck on the rest of your stuff

The following user thanked I_AM_3PIC for this useful post:

12-15-2010, 10:02 PM #55
Default Avatar
Newelly
Originally posted by TheUnkn0wn View Post
I was the first person to make a flyable helicopter.
I have a few unique game modes. Like Juggernaut Zombies.
I was the first to make a care-package bunker also with interactive items.
I was the first to make AT4-Nuke.
I'm the only one thats made a realistic aim bot.
I also have a few other simple idea's like following people.
I was the first to make a full automatic mod.
I was the first one to make a guided missile bomb a player.
I was the only person to make sky writing possible and the ease of creating 3D buildings via BMP2CODE.

Also, the DVAR's in my patch will work through hot-fixes.

Get the idea now? Yet it seems boring because everyone else has stolen my ideas...

You And Mossy Chill :bro:

@ TheUnkn0wn Yes We Know Your The "Master" Coder
On "Nextgenupdate". We All Most Of These Ideas And Codes
Are Yours. And Nobody Elses.

@ EliteMossy...
Chill We All Know This Patch Is Old And "Boring" To Your Words.
But Who Shared There Great Work "With You"
He Gave The Choice On Good Will Know Your Making Advantage
Of It.. Dude.. Respect It And Bypass The Argument..

Flaming Wont Re-Solve Anything....

//Newelly

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo