12-15-2010, 07:22 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Info
Press UP or Left for something...

Download
    https://www.fileserve.com/file/XacRKYC

P.S : This is my old one, the one that's leaked.
Last edited by TheUnkn0wn ; 12-16-2010 at 05:47 PM.

The following 108 users say thank you to TheUnkn0wn for this useful post:

-Google-, *BLizZOnE*, ŦέΉ ỆLĎәŔ ĠΏĎ, Okami, ADAM594, aerosoul94, Agent_LSD, airghisla, Albanian', angel_of_deth, arab707, Baby-panama, bigboybobby14, Blackstorm, BOOMSHAKALAKA, bourkey88, BuC-ShoTz, Carbon0x, CleanMODSHD, Codi360, CraZoY, crazy_blake7, crazypyro, DanGFX, defwegwreh, Diddles2Fresshh, DoWNL0, DR-Dizzy, Dreamcather, DVNModz.com, EliteMossy, EuanBlondin_x, Fifa97, frankaugurk, gamekilla, Grandad Trotter, Hawkin, Hells, hilts11, i_R_A_N_G_E_R, Hawk, I'm A Rep Whore, IDontbreak, IRiSe_GodFather, italianboss, James_Bond, JonnieOnionRing, Kakashii, kali7890, KaYos, kingofkarate400, l2ellVlliXz, Lolicon, marsman123, Maty360414, maxrox, Morphia, mps1213, Mr. Aimbot, Mr. DarkKV, Mr. Goodbye, Mr.Amitoz, Mr.Azoz, mw2alltheway, Mw2Freak13, ngu_karl, NGU???, NiCiUFF, Northstar-Cody, Omniplasma, Pauly, Pewp, qwerew, Rath, RaverBoy, ReX-05, Rogelio702, SamMight69Her, sergiaso, Shaarpy, skitterz, soebred, Solid Snake, Superahm, Suxh4rd2bu, tec360, TheMagicN, ThereThatGuy, TheSouthpaw, TONEY777, Toptuning, Tory Lanez, TRBZA, Tuhoaja, uhChad, Unonymous, Vectriixx, ViiZiiKz and 8 other users.
12-15-2010, 09:15 PM #38
manster
League Champion
Originally posted by EliteMossy View Post
OMG, this patch is so F*CKING boring

Ive had it for a month now and refused to put it on my PS3.

All you people hyped up for one of the boring patches ever made.

If you going to hate this, then hate this. But you will soon realise how boring it is.

I give you 5 mins with it.

BTW, i know Eddydiep did not *LEAK* it, he got it stolen from his PC in Teamviewer by someone.I know the person who stole it from his pc, but im not saying on here. I have had the patch since 20th november.

i agree

so, what to do?
:tits:

i know a guy who has the 'BEST' Patch but won't Release it. xD

Some cool Features:
2x Movement speed, VIP, Create Clone, Low Gravity
12-15-2010, 09:15 PM #39
Well done Winky Winky
12-15-2010, 09:17 PM #40
TRBZA
Vault dweller
Tut for changing you region :

1)Get a patch that you know works for you
2)Open in HxD and take note of the offset's [18,1F,20] For me i change 18 to 01 i change 1F to 8C and i change 20 to 7A but im BLES 00683 so thats why you need a patch fro your region and you need to take note off the number in offset 18,1F and 20 then change the one's in the Unkn0wns patch to the one's for your region (for those of you who are slow thats the offset 18,1F and 20 in the patch that works for your region)

Hope this helps <3 Dancing

---------- Post added at 04:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:15 PM ----------

If you going to hate this, then hate this. But you will soon realise how boring it is.

BTW, i know Eddydiep did not *LEAK* it, he got it stolen from his PC in Teamviewer by someone.I know the person who stole it from his pc, but im not saying on here. I have had the patch since 20th november.

Release your private patch and then we'll see which one is better Winky Winky lol im joking its up to you if you release it or not mate :tits:
Last edited by TRBZA ; 12-15-2010 at 09:22 PM.

The following user thanked TRBZA for this useful post:

TheSouthpaw
12-15-2010, 09:27 PM #41
gamekilla
★☆NGU Member☆★
i like all patches that dont has any ads Upside Down Happy
12-15-2010, 09:33 PM #42

All mw2 patches have been boring.. there all the exact same thing with just different tweaks to it... all been boring for months now,, no new ones are exciting
12-15-2010, 09:39 PM #43
is there a blus 377
12-15-2010, 09:39 PM #44
Default Avatar
Newelly
Originally posted by TheUnkn0wn View Post
Enjoy... hope you are happy eddy.

Info
Press UP or Left for something...

Download
    https://www.fileserve.com/file/XacRKYC

P.S : This is my old one, the one that's leaked.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Dude I Always New "Eddydiep" Was A Faggot

Well I Appreciate Your Good Work
So I Am Not Going To Use It
12-15-2010, 09:41 PM #45
IVThaKiller
Gym leader
Originally posted by TheUnkn0wn View Post
Must not of uploaded properly... 1 min

I hope you know eddy did not leaked. I bought it my self, Sunday from this guys:

You must login or register to view this content.
12-15-2010, 09:41 PM #46

How can it be boring with my 'original' ideas that you decided to copy me on...

Although I do agree that its outdated since Black Ops came out.
Last edited by TheUnkn0wn ; 12-15-2010 at 09:45 PM.

The following 7 users say thank you to TheUnkn0wn for this useful post:

BOOMSHAKALAKA, DaRKnEzZ-, Hakaan, Ox1337, schnzrs, TheFallen

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo