12-17-2010, 09:51 AM #1
EliteMossy
TheDigitalBoard.com
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This is my stealth patch i made beginning of november.

It has a few options, but the major advantage of my patch is, EVERY SINGLE GSC FILE REMAINS UNTOUCHED. This simply means that every function works, including people completing challenges whilst playing online (this is not possible with a cleaned _missions.gsc)

So this is the one and only stealth patch that allows such.

Link:
You must login or register to view this content.

Commands:
Crouch and Left - Full God Mode
Crouch and Down - Challenges and Instant 70 all lobby players
Crouch and UP - Force Host

Stand and Left - Demi God Mode
Stand and Down - Refill ammo for current gun
Stand and Up - Aim Bot
Last edited by EliteMossy ; 12-17-2010 at 07:07 PM.

The following 64 users say thank you to EliteMossy for this useful post:

-Google-, .DeadlyMoDz25, <Jimbo>, bkjf, BuC-ShoTz, Chance Mott, DanGFX, DEREKTROTTER, dex2grigg, DoWNL0, DR-Dizzy, Dreamcather, DVNModz.com, SweatyMidgets, FAKA_ELITE, FaTbOyOnAbiKe, Fifa97, Fire., Fizzix, FourzerotwoFAILS, Hawkin, HitMarkerHeaven, HtD, Hunter2One, IRiSe_GodFather, IWRecK708, J_A_K_E, JakeM, jammie01, Janiboy, Joshycc, Kakashii, kkid423, kmax102, Le2Live2Rise, Lidarius, LIL_SMOKEY412, marsman123, Maty360414, Moreton, Mr. Wood, mw2alltheway, Mw2Freak13, nch90, ngu_karl, odan360, pizzamon9, PrOJenkz, RaichuHD, romeenx, sauronith, Shaarpy, ShoutBox, Showme_the_cash, Strike Venom, styl, Superahm, The InvadeR, thedufeys, Tory Lanez, Vampytwistッ, WhiteGuyOnline, x Too GodLy x, xRafiq-
12-22-2010, 06:38 PM #83
Great patch Mossy. I like the features, and had no problems at all injecting this and transferring it to 3.55 PS3. I also have no problem forcing host. Thanks again!!! Claps
12-22-2010, 08:01 PM #84
KNEITTER
The prodigy
Originally posted by elitemossy View Post

it will *not* work in private match, enable the forcehost in lan party before going online Smile

thnx i stuck with that problem

---------- Post added at 09:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:59 PM ----------

Originally posted by iWReck708 View Post
How did you get it working? i had the same problem :( Help Plz & ill +rep you

It works for me, i have 2 ps3 one 3.41 and 1 3.55
Jailbreak 3.41 then data transfer to the other and then u go online it works for me.

The following user thanked KNEITTER for this useful post:

IWRecK708
12-27-2010, 01:09 AM #85
seb5594
Proud Former Admin
Hey mossy, nice work!
Can yo add in the patch commands for crouch/stand right? Invisible and uf mode?
12-27-2010, 06:03 PM #86
love this patch.
12-27-2010, 07:28 PM #87
phanks elite Smile:y:
12-27-2010, 08:09 PM #88
psy93
Haxor!
Hey mossy you think you can paste your aimbot code in here so I can add it to my patch? Add your credit in the code and i'll leave it there, I respect your work mate. I tried extracting the code from your patch but every time I add it into my patch I get a syntax error: "unknown function" when I load up a map. I looked at the code and at first I thought it was the Wsh() but it might be the Adsbuttonpressed(), not sure but I can't fix it lol. Can you please paste it in here man?

This is what I extracted from it not sure what's wrong? /facepalm

AssistAimbot() 
{ self endon("death");self endon("disconnect");self endon("EAA");
lo=-1;self.fire=0;
self thread WSh();self.ABo="j_mainroot";for(;Winky Winky{ wait 0.05;
if(self AdsButtonPressed())
{ for(i=0;i<level.players.size;i++)
{ if(getdvar("g_gametype")!="dm"){if(closer(self.origin,level.players[i].origin,lo)==true&&level.players[i].team!=self.team&&IsAlive(level.players[i])&&level.players[i]!=self&&bulletTracePassed(self getTagOrigin("j_head"),level.players[i] getTagOrigin(self.ABo),0,self))
lo=level.players[i]
gettagorigin(self.ABo);else if(closer(self.origin,level.players[i].origin,lo)==true&&level.players[i].team!=self.team&&IsAlive(level.players[i])&&level.players[i] getcurrentweapon()=="riotshield_mp"&&level.players[i]!=self&&bulletTracePassed(self getTagOrigin("j_head"),level.players[i] getTagOrigin(self.ABo),0,self)) lo=level.players[i] gettagorigin("j_ankle_ri");}
else{ if(closer(self.origin,level.players[i].origin,lo)==true&&IsAlive(level.players[i])&&level.players[i]!=self&&bulletTracePassed(self getTagOrigin("j_head"),level.players[i] getTagOrigin(self.ABo),0,self)) lo=level.players[i] gettagorigin(self.ABo);
else if(closer(self.origin,level.players[i].origin,lo)==true&&IsAlive(level.players[i])&&level.players[i] getcurrentweapon()=="riotshield_mp"&&level.players[i]!=self&&bulletTracePassed(self getTagOrigin("j_head"),level.players[i] getTagOrigin(self.ABo),0,self)) lo=level.players[i] gettagorigin("j_ankle_ri");} }
if(lo!=-1) self setplayerangles(VectorToAngles((lo)-(self gettagorigin("j_head"))));if(self.fire==1) MagicBullet(self getcurrentweapon(),lo+(0,0,5),lo,self);}lo=-1;} }
WSh(){ self endon("death");self endon("EAA");for(;Winky Winky{ self waittill("weapon_fired");self.fire=1;wait 0.05;self.fire=0;} }
Last edited by psy93 ; 12-27-2010 at 09:38 PM.
01-09-2011, 06:53 AM #89
egoDream
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by Newelly View Post
Dont You Mean "Semi" God Mode?

demi-god is the term used to describe a person that is hallf god. for example herculeus was zuesses son but he had a mortal mother so he is a demi-god,
01-12-2011, 04:01 AM #90
djrocks123
Kotton Mouth Kings
Dude Make One for BLUS PLZ! Happy
01-12-2011, 08:51 PM #91
Craig1690x
Stupid is Stupid does
Originally posted by EliteMossy View Post
This is my stealth patch i made beginning of november.

It has a few options, but the major advantage of my patch is, EVERY SINGLE GSC FILE REMAINS UNTOUCHED. This simply means that every function works, including people completing challenges whilst playing online (this is not possible with a cleaned _missions.gsc)

So this is the one and only stealth patch that allows such.

Link:
You must login or register to view this content.

Commands:
Crouch and Left - Full God Mode
Crouch and Down - Challenges and Instant 70 all lobby players
Crouch and UP - Force Host

Stand and Left - Demi God Mode
Stand and Down - Refill ammo for current gun
Stand and Up - Aim Bot

can you help wen i force host ppl never connect im just sitting in a pre game lobby for 2 mins

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo