12-17-2010, 09:51 AM #1
EliteMossy
TheDigitalBoard.com
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This is my stealth patch i made beginning of november.

It has a few options, but the major advantage of my patch is, EVERY SINGLE GSC FILE REMAINS UNTOUCHED. This simply means that every function works, including people completing challenges whilst playing online (this is not possible with a cleaned _missions.gsc)

So this is the one and only stealth patch that allows such.

Link:
You must login or register to view this content.

Commands:
Crouch and Left - Full God Mode
Crouch and Down - Challenges and Instant 70 all lobby players
Crouch and UP - Force Host

Stand and Left - Demi God Mode
Stand and Down - Refill ammo for current gun
Stand and Up - Aim Bot
Last edited by EliteMossy ; 12-17-2010 at 07:07 PM.

The following 64 users say thank you to EliteMossy for this useful post:

-Google-, .DeadlyMoDz25, <Jimbo>, bkjf, BuC-ShoTz, Chance Mott, DanGFX, DEREKTROTTER, dex2grigg, DoWNL0, DR-Dizzy, Dreamcather, DVNModz.com, SweatyMidgets, FAKA_ELITE, FaTbOyOnAbiKe, Fifa97, Fire., Fizzix, FourzerotwoFAILS, Hawkin, HitMarkerHeaven, HtD, Hunter2One, IRiSe_GodFather, IWRecK708, J_A_K_E, JakeM, jammie01, Janiboy, Joshycc, Kakashii, kkid423, kmax102, Le2Live2Rise, Lidarius, LIL_SMOKEY412, marsman123, Maty360414, Moreton, Mr. Wood, mw2alltheway, Mw2Freak13, nch90, ngu_karl, odan360, pizzamon9, PrOJenkz, RaichuHD, romeenx, sauronith, Shaarpy, ShoutBox, Showme_the_cash, Strike Venom, styl, Superahm, The InvadeR, thedufeys, Tory Lanez, Vampytwistッ, WhiteGuyOnline, x Too GodLy x, xRafiq-
02-01-2011, 03:35 AM #119
In My opinion best stealth patch Dancing

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo