12-17-2010, 09:51 AM #1
EliteMossy
TheDigitalBoard.com
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This is my stealth patch i made beginning of november.

It has a few options, but the major advantage of my patch is, EVERY SINGLE GSC FILE REMAINS UNTOUCHED. This simply means that every function works, including people completing challenges whilst playing online (this is not possible with a cleaned _missions.gsc)

So this is the one and only stealth patch that allows such.

Link:
You must login or register to view this content.

Commands:
Crouch and Left - Full God Mode
Crouch and Down - Challenges and Instant 70 all lobby players
Crouch and UP - Force Host

Stand and Left - Demi God Mode
Stand and Down - Refill ammo for current gun
Stand and Up - Aim Bot
Last edited by EliteMossy ; 12-17-2010 at 07:07 PM.

The following 64 users say thank you to EliteMossy for this useful post:

-Google-, .DeadlyMoDz25, <Jimbo>, bkjf, BuC-ShoTz, Chance Mott, DanGFX, DEREKTROTTER, dex2grigg, DoWNL0, DR-Dizzy, Dreamcather, DVNModz.com, SweatyMidgets, FAKA_ELITE, FaTbOyOnAbiKe, Fifa97, Fire., Fizzix, FourzerotwoFAILS, Hawkin, HitMarkerHeaven, HtD, Hunter2One, IRiSe_GodFather, IWRecK708, J_A_K_E, JakeM, jammie01, Janiboy, Joshycc, Kakashii, kkid423, kmax102, Le2Live2Rise, Lidarius, LIL_SMOKEY412, marsman123, Maty360414, Moreton, Mr. Wood, mw2alltheway, Mw2Freak13, nch90, ngu_karl, odan360, pizzamon9, PrOJenkz, RaichuHD, romeenx, sauronith, Shaarpy, ShoutBox, Showme_the_cash, Strike Venom, styl, Superahm, The InvadeR, thedufeys, Tory Lanez, Vampytwistッ, WhiteGuyOnline, x Too GodLy x, xRafiq-
12-22-2010, 01:09 AM #74
ownagex1
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by EliteMossy View Post
This is my stealth patch i made beginning of november.

It has a few options, but the major advantage of my patch is, EVERY SINGLE GSC FILE REMAINS UNTOUCHED. This simply means that every function works, including people completing challenges whilst playing online (this is not possible with a cleaned _missions.gsc)

Link:

Commands:

Stand and Up - Aim Bot

what is demigod mode ?
12-22-2010, 01:10 AM #75
xRaW
xI2aW-
Originally posted by ownagex1 View Post
what is demigod mode ?

screen still flashes like your getting hurt but never die look more real and stealth

The following user thanked xRaW for this useful post:

ownagex1
12-22-2010, 01:57 AM #76
ownagex1
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by EliteMossy View Post
This is my stealth patch i made beginning of november.

Link:

Commands:

Stand and Up - Aim Bot

mossy can you help me pllease i downloaded this patch to my jailbroken ps3 and it worked fine, but when i go to transfer it on my 3.55 online ps3 it wont work

---------- Post added at 08:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:48 PM ----------

mossy can you help me pllease i downloaded this patch to my jailbroken ps3 and it worked fine, but when i go to transfer it on my 3.55 online ps3 it wont work

got it working!!!! Cool Man (aka Tustin)
12-22-2010, 01:59 AM #77
xRaW
xI2aW-

---------- Post added at 08:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:48 PM ----------

do you want help on editing patches?
12-22-2010, 02:03 AM #78
ownagex1
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by xI2aW
do you want help on editing patches?[/QUOTE

i dont know how to edit patches tried just to complicated for me or atleast it seemed, but this still not working i went ina lan and set force host yet its still not working any idea to as why its not working?
12-22-2010, 02:06 AM #79
xRaW
xI2aW-
do you want help on editing patches?[/QUOTE

i dont know how to edit patches tried just to complicated for me or atleast it seemed, but this still not working i went ina lan and set force host yet its still not working any idea to as why its not working?

its really simple for some patches that are xbox patches. Do you have msn? add [email][email protected][/email] and ill show you through live video easy simple and fast i mean mega fast lol
12-22-2010, 02:12 AM #80
ownagex1
Do a barrel roll!

its really simple for some patches that are xbox patches. Do you have msn? add [email][email protected][/email] and ill show you through live video easy simple and fast i mean mega fast lol

kk im making a msn id right now
12-22-2010, 02:13 AM #81
IWRecK708
Do a barrel roll!

How did you get it working? i had the same problem :( Help Plz & ill +rep you
12-22-2010, 02:54 AM #82
Great patch =D

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo