12-30-2010, 03:49 AM #1
EliteMossy
TheDigitalBoard.com
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I am really debating if to release this or not

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TD2ZAHpClVs[/ame]

Thats a view of the whole patch (me being spectated)

Let me know what you think.

If enough people want it, then it might push me to release
Last edited by EliteMossy ; 01-03-2011 at 07:13 PM.

The following 362 users say thank you to EliteMossy for this useful post:

_StAtEaMiNd_, -Burr-, -Google-, !x-MONKEY-BOMB!, .Robot, *BLizZOnE*, ᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟ, Okami, <Jimbo>, 1035AMC, 369lo, 8======D----, acepilot1023, Adam West, adam9897, add_me, Adkins, AgentDragonPig, airghisla, Al-Mannai, Alfa, alipc09, AmaaaZe, Amanda, Amazingpwner, AMNE, andrewman18, AndrewPS3, angel_of_deth, Anthony, AnthonyINFAMOUS, Arvindian, awesome24, azdaniel33, BallaBaby05, BaNk-R0BbeR-, bcb, Bigbadpaul2, bigboybobby14, bobbydavid1, BOSCH KING, BozZsh1fty, Brian235026, buggerking, Call-Me-Master, Texas, CanadasTopJew, chaiiios, CHuRCHYx, Cien, CleanMODSHD, CMills1, cmms07, cobrag7, CODFTW, codwawandmw2, cood5, Correy, crazy_blake7, CVLN, dakleene, danny19901, darkesthour, Dazpowder, deathdoer1, decrulez96, Demmonnixx, DORiS_420, DoWNL0, DR-Dizzy, Dr3aMz, Dreamcather, DreamKidzVa, Drogash, duderly, Dylan_Owns, edwin864, effinTyler, emmanuel92, engevent, eZi_DuzZiiT, FAKA_ELITE, FeedMeKills, felipejames25, Fifa97, final121, firefox7, firepanda11, frankaugurk, Fribz, Friday15, FriendsAtShsp, FrozN, gameoverrg, gangsta-, GenHelghast, Geordie4life2, GNDOOOR_KILLER, goldensun77 and 262 other users.
12-30-2010, 04:39 AM #20
Be thank full for what you have i say so dont be too greedy ure ps3 might just get fried end of the day its up to him his choise his patch his decition no one elses because he spent all that time and hard work contructing it all together be more apretiative!!!!! As u were not with his old releases which made him feel unhappy that he never got to finish it off. He was making good progress with it and was about to do the unthinkable aswell tank him for his gret work as he is a legend

The following user thanked kali7890 for this useful post:

xRaW
12-30-2010, 04:40 AM #21
Yeh it is completly up to u but if u release this patch u would easily claim spot as the best patch maker on mw2. i havnt seen a patch this good everClaps. i have ended up so disapointed with every ps3 patch there is but this really has everything. the only thing i dont like about v6 and above of your patches is when ppl want all unlocks they are to dumb to go to player menu and go on their own name to give themselfes lvl 70 and all unlocks. it would be good if u could put lvl 70 and all unlocks on the self menu like v2 of your patch aswell as opn the player menu when u go on someones name. that would make it pefect and thats the one thing that puts me and many people off your patches from v6 and above. but i am currently using the stealth edit of v8 and im still not happy. u will make alot of people like me looking for the right patch happy by releasing this patch. so please release this patch Smile
12-30-2010, 04:41 AM #22
ive ordered my jailbreak for my 3.50 ps3, and it would be a great honor to test my first hack with your newest and greatest work
12-30-2010, 04:42 AM #23
Originally posted by K1NG View Post
if you release it your rep will go to 17000

SEE THIS IS THE ATTIDUE OF POEPLE AS THEY DONT REALY CARE AND THAT IS AN EXAMPLE ABOVE POEPLE LIKE HIM WOULD PROUDLY EARN THE REP HIMSELF SO THAT HE KNOWS HOW MUCH POEPLE APPERIATE HIM NOT SO GUY THAT JUST SPAMS
Claps
12-30-2010, 04:42 AM #24
Originally posted by EliteMossy View Post
I am really debating if to release this or not

You must login or register to view this content.

Thats a view of the whole patch (me being spectated)

Let me know what you think.

If enough people want it, then it might push me to release

ClapsClaps
Ohh Moss Really This Patch Is Great.
Us Clan Have The 8.10c By DEREKTROTTER and Sux ! Because Always 5 min. Frezee The Lobby

Please Men Send Us The Patch

Relase It !ClapsClaps
12-30-2010, 04:47 AM #25
^^ is your caps lock broken? or do you just enjoy shouting??
12-30-2010, 04:48 AM #26
Originally posted by Dr.Llama View Post
ive ordered my jailbreak for my 3.50 ps3, and it would be a great honor to test my first hack with your newest and greatest work

Claps WOW u suprice me honor honor are u sure that is honor or is it greed deepdown ure begging so hard for it and using stupid excuses to convince him to what ??? let u have your fun by the time u have that on your pc i garantie that you wont even have eny honor u'll have maddness omg omg ive got v9 lets go change his work so that it looks like its mine toodoo toodoo tooodooo oh hey mossy JOKEs
12-30-2010, 04:53 AM #27
uh......WHAT!?!?! can you please try to speak in english next time.

I dont even know coding, so how i would edit the patch.

PLUS He's asking if people want it, and im simply replying with, "yes, i would enjoy your patch" not "You better release it or NGU will shun you"
12-30-2010, 04:53 AM #28
Skylines
The Forgotten
I just had a baby jizz....

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo