12-30-2010, 03:49 AM #1
EliteMossy
TheDigitalBoard.com
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I am really debating if to release this or not

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TD2ZAHpClVs[/ame]

Thats a view of the whole patch (me being spectated)

Let me know what you think.

If enough people want it, then it might push me to release
Last edited by EliteMossy ; 01-03-2011 at 07:13 PM.

The following 362 users say thank you to EliteMossy for this useful post:

_StAtEaMiNd_, -Burr-, -Google-, !x-MONKEY-BOMB!, .Robot, *BLizZOnE*, ᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟ, Okami, <Jimbo>, 1035AMC, 369lo, 8======D----, acepilot1023, Adam West, adam9897, add_me, Adkins, AgentDragonPig, airghisla, Al-Mannai, Alfa, alipc09, AmaaaZe, Amanda, Amazingpwner, AMNE, andrewman18, AndrewPS3, angel_of_deth, Anthony, AnthonyINFAMOUS, Arvindian, awesome24, azdaniel33, BallaBaby05, BaNk-R0BbeR-, bcb, Bigbadpaul2, bigboybobby14, bobbydavid1, BOSCH KING, BozZsh1fty, Brian235026, buggerking, Call-Me-Master, Texas, CanadasTopJew, chaiiios, CHuRCHYx, Cien, CleanMODSHD, CMills1, cmms07, cobrag7, CODFTW, codwawandmw2, cood5, Correy, crazy_blake7, CVLN, dakleene, danny19901, darkesthour, Dazpowder, deathdoer1, decrulez96, Demmonnixx, DORiS_420, DoWNL0, DR-Dizzy, Dr3aMz, Dreamcather, DreamKidzVa, Drogash, duderly, Dylan_Owns, edwin864, effinTyler, emmanuel92, engevent, eZi_DuzZiiT, FAKA_ELITE, FeedMeKills, felipejames25, Fifa97, final121, firefox7, firepanda11, frankaugurk, Fribz, Friday15, FriendsAtShsp, FrozN, gameoverrg, gangsta-, GenHelghast, Geordie4life2, GNDOOOR_KILLER, goldensun77 and 262 other users.
12-30-2010, 06:28 AM #38
$oulja
Splicer
Originally posted by EliteMossy View Post
Err right... I had this patch made well before TheUnkn0wn released his patch....

I can tell by your rep that you enjoy trolling, so carry on.

LMAO, way to put him in his place :p Sometimes, that's all you can do when dealing with trolls. :y:
12-30-2010, 06:29 AM #39
Mw2Freak13
Climbing up the ladder
I am really debating if to release this or not

You must login or register to view this content.

Just epic Smile
12-30-2010, 06:41 AM #40
Claps

Nice Moss ! Really I Love Ur Patchs But Please Send My This Patch O Relase It Because My And My Clan, Us Have The Patch 8.10c By DEREKTROTTER And It Sux ! Really If U Want I Can Sen U A Video
12-30-2010, 07:02 AM #41
KiiGz
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by soulja
LMAO, way to put him in his place :p Sometimes, that's all you can do when dealing with trolls. :y:

Put in my place? please explain. Dealing with trolls? Yeah having an opinion is being a troll. I even stated 'thats just my opinion'

The following user thanked KiiGz for this useful post:

AFlyingBeaner
12-30-2010, 08:14 AM #42
IWRecK708
Do a barrel roll!
I am really debating if to release this or not

You must login or register to view this content.

"But I Want It" Lol! :black:

Its Really Up To You, Beacause Like Always Theres Going To Be People Who Edit your Name Out... /facepalm
I Don't Know Why People Dont Just Give Credit To The Original Maker For All Their Hard Work... :bro:
But Either Way Keep Up The Good Work. :y:
12-30-2010, 08:20 AM #43
Originally posted by kali7890 View Post
Claps WOW u suprice me honor honor are u sure that is honor or is it greed deepdown ure begging so hard for it and using stupid excuses to convince him to what ??? let u have your fun by the time u have that on your pc i garantie that you wont even have eny honor u'll have maddness omg omg ive got v9 lets go change his work so that it looks like its mine toodoo toodoo tooodooo oh hey mossy JOKEs

Dude /facepalm /facepalm
12-30-2010, 08:21 AM #44
did make it for xbox too????
did u put back airdrop.gsc???
12-30-2010, 08:25 AM #45
Janiboy
☆ janiboy95 ☆
Yeah im in your video^^.
EliteMossy, this is a Amazing patch! Everyone will use this. I think if you release this, there will be a NGU Party Dancing
12-30-2010, 08:40 AM #46
Yes bro u should release it, my opinion. Lol i tried to add u on psn bt friends list was full but i sent a message to pay to get in ur private patch

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo