Post: JonoEfthy's CFG Patch V3 **INFECTIONS & MOD MENU & MORE**
05-28-2011, 09:49 AM #1
JonoEfthy
[move]^_^[b]Dubstep[/b]^_^[/move]
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); OUT OF DATE...MOD PLEASE CLOSE
EVERYONE ELSE v5 IS HERE: You must login or register to view this content. Smile
Last edited by JonoEfthy ; 06-23-2011 at 12:40 PM. Reason: v5 Update <3

The following 33 users say thank you to JonoEfthy for this useful post:

.Pluto, Okami, 890popbox, Ace_of_spades_d, Ada Wong, Baby-panama, bnader, Cien, Desert54, Beats, JaMbO, jspeed25, lovebros, MeVsJad, Mr.Amitoz, MrHackerDude1, nch90, NextGenBOOYAH, Platinum G, ReX-05, rob214, ICS Vortex, SavageRising, Threatz2Fresshh, Top_Dog_Uk, uhChad, Wolf07x, xMo, xR4G3x, xzxero, YouRecognizeMe, User2340034u
06-02-2011, 12:19 AM #92
Trunks
Geohot Happy
Yo do you know if there is a jailbreak for 3.56 ?? Or if there is a way to Downgrade ?
06-02-2011, 12:57 AM #93
Maty360414
dev_hdd0/game/BLUS30377
Cant wait for V3 Happy
06-02-2011, 01:34 AM #94
JonoEfthy
Originally posted by pcfreak30 View Post
Not bad.. I will say i see you have given me credit to the CFG super space patch, but not the unlocks and 11th. Please give credit to all of it. look in the MW2 threads (like page 5+ maybe) if you need proof that i released that stuff.

Also you must disconnect before using setplayerdata and it will only work for the person with the mod menu, no one else. To disconnect, use the "disconnect" command.

Peace..

Thnx mate, yeah i allready use the disconnect command, unless i missed it somewhere :S and yeah ill add your extra credits now.

---------- Post added at 09:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:26 AM ----------

Originally posted by MrHackerDude View Post
Just Did a small edit to this one change 11th to 9th change , Change some of the clan tag & some of the text in the say menu all credit still there
and i loving using my noob tube now i love you dude no homo

sounds good mate Smile

---------- Post added at 09:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:29 AM ----------

Originally posted by Trunks View Post
Yo do you know if there is a jailbreak for 3.56 ?? Or if there is a way to Downgrade ?

No jailbreak or downgrade so far sorry, although apparently people are working on a 3.60 jailbreak with dual boot firmwares. Look on psgroove for more info. Or maybe even here Happy i haven't looked in our news section very thoroughly yet :P

---------- Post added at 09:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:31 AM ----------

Originally posted by JohnnyChuttz View Post
Nice little update. I dig your patches. Many Thanks.

---------- Post added at 06:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:42 PM ----------

Ugh, can't test it. PSN sign-up is "Undergoing Maintenance" after data transfer.

Probably bringing the PS store back up Happy hope so, then i can look forward to something after my exam in a few hours :S

---------- Post added at 09:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:32 AM ----------

Originally posted by Maty360414 View Post
Cant wait for V3 Happy

Well tell me what you guys want, and ill look into it Smile but i may be busy tomorrow... (My Birthday Happy )
06-02-2011, 01:42 AM #95
MrHackerDude1
At least I can fight
hey it there any way to know the person name you kickingintead of have clients i get mad when i always kicking the wrong person , i just end up kicking everybody lol
06-02-2011, 01:48 AM #96
Maty360414
dev_hdd0/game/BLUS30377
Fix the Infextions 11th Lvl 70 nothing happens when i click it
06-02-2011, 02:00 AM #97
JonoEfthy
Originally posted by MrHackerDude View Post
hey it there any way to know the person name you kickingintead of have clients i get mad when i always kicking the wrong person , i just end up kicking everybody lol

yeah lol same, i dont think there is, it choses who is who, in order of when they connected normally, so if a guy joins and you dont want him, see how many people there are, and he should be the last one.

---------- Post added at 09:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:50 AM ----------

Originally posted by Maty360414 View Post
Fix the Infextions 11th Lvl 70 nothing happens when i click it

you have to end the game... then tell the people in lobby (or yourself aswell if you want) to go to splitscreen, make a new profile, change settings to PSN unlocks ON. then start the game (in splitscreen). you WILL get a black screen (mid-load) or you didnt do it right. then go back online and wallah!

look on first post aswell, i put the instructions there a few edits ago. (coloured em to make em more noticable now ;P)

---------- Post added at 09:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:52 AM ----------

btw guys go try the friends list option in the Test Menu, it actually works Happy and it loads faster than pressing the PS button

---------- Post added at 10:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:57 AM ----------

Also, it was suggested that i change the close menu from Select to R3, and the select item from R3 to Square, in theory this will all you guys to exit the menu if you bring it up while spectating, and also it should feel more comfortable pressing square not R3. So PLEASE respond with what you think, ill have a looks after my exam Smile
Last edited by JonoEfthy ; 06-02-2011 at 01:55 AM.
06-02-2011, 02:02 AM #98
MrHackerDude1
At least I can fight
ok cool just working on my own patch rite now and justing asking little question to improve my patch it already finish but after using you patch today back to the drawing board with mines lol
06-02-2011, 02:12 AM #99
Maty360414
dev_hdd0/game/BLUS30377
Dont change it we are all ready use to this system Winky Winky
06-02-2011, 02:14 AM #100
JohnnyChuttz
PS3 Hardware Guy
Originally posted by JonoEfthy View Post

Also, it was suggested that i change the close menu from Select to R3, and the select item from R3 to Square, in theory this will all you guys to exit the menu if you bring it up while spectating, and also it should feel more comfortable pressing square not R3. So PLEASE respond with what you think, ill have a looks after my exam Smile

Eh, I am used to the way you had it: Left, R3, and Select to close.
I like my killstreaks and never use the noob tube.
Last edited by JohnnyChuttz ; 06-02-2011 at 02:36 AM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo