Post: Fake sniping★quickscoping★competitive★open tryouts★youtube★
06-30-2011, 12:59 AM #1
Vici
Бизнес
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
yep were a quickscoping clan fill out this application and message Fake-Grievence for tryouts. The tryout will be a 1v1 on rust. Limit is 30 kills, Fake-Infinity will try you out and i, Fake-Grievence, will be watching you.If i see ANY crosshairs in the killcam, it is a hardscope.If you are hardscoping you will not be in.Then if you make it past the 1v1, we will go into Team Deathmatch and you may snipe but you dont have to.

psn:*
qs skill level:*
will you be active?:*

MEMBERS:

Fake-Grievence
Fake-Infinity
Fake-zTricKzZ
Fake-DarkzZ
Fake-Handz
Fake-SoHflyy
Fake-Trinity
Fake-Scoper
Fake-zMoNsTeRzZ
Fake-Slushie
Fake-StRiKeZ
YOUTUBE:
You must login or register to view this content.

Last edited by Vici ; 08-03-2011 at 06:14 AM.
07-10-2011, 12:43 AM #83
Cory
User needs a dick
If you don't let people in because you see crosshairs then you will NEVER be a good clan. You can't be as accurate as someone who sees the crosshair will a partial second. Blackscopes look lots better but aren't as effective in a Competitive Sniping match and you will get beat by the team who cares more about accuracy then cuteness.

The following user groaned Cory for this awful post:

Vici
07-10-2011, 01:09 AM #84
klydizz
Everyday I'm Shuffeling
i would like to try out

psn: klydizz
Qs level: 8-9
Active everyday

is this clan ranked?
07-10-2011, 09:46 AM #85
anthoo93
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by klydizz View Post
i would like to try out

psn: klydizz
Qs level: 8-9
Active everyday

is this clan ranked?

ok , gonna add you , this clan is just started but i think we gonna start Gamebattles matches soon.

---------- Post added at 11:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:45 AM ----------

Originally posted by Poynt View Post
If you don't let people in because you see crosshairs then you will NEVER be a good clan. You can't be as accurate as someone who sees the crosshair will a partial second. Blackscopes look lots better but aren't as effective in a Competitive Sniping match and you will get beat by the team who cares more about accuracy then cuteness.

Whats your PSN , i'll talk about this with Grievence Winky Winky.
07-10-2011, 08:24 PM #86
Vici
Бизнес
Originally posted by XBloodOsX View Post
and whits you have bayed

---------- Post added at 08:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:10 PM ----------

for trial add Fake-DarkzZ or Fake-Infinity

no only add Fake-Grievence

---------- Post added at 01:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:20 PM ----------

ok if you see crosshairs in killcam its hardscope and we will never be a good clan? lol are you stupid? someone that gets in qsing is wayy better than someone that would get in hardscoping, if youre just going to be stupid then dont reply only reply if your interested in joining, this is a clan advertisment post not a discussion.
07-10-2011, 08:25 PM #87
:12:
Im on yo door.
Im still trying to fix my ps3 Not Happy or Sad
07-10-2011, 08:30 PM #88
Vici
Бизнес
Originally posted by Lok View Post
Im still trying to fix my ps3 Not Happy or Sad

ha ok no problem
07-11-2011, 06:20 PM #89
Cory
User needs a dick
Originally posted by HomieG View Post
no only add Fake-Grievence

---------- Post added at 01:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:20 PM ----------

ok if you see crosshairs in killcam its hardscope and we will never be a good clan? lol are you stupid? someone that gets in qsing is wayy better than someone that would get in hardscoping, if youre just going to be stupid then dont reply only reply if your interested in joining, this is a clan advertisment post not a discussion.

I was actually trying to help your clan. There's a difference in seeing crosshairs and "hardscoping". Being able to see the crosshairs will enable you to hit more shots because you can see what your shooting. BlackScoping is better looking but will never be as effectve. If yo don't believe me then 1v1 me, you blackscope and i'll show crosshairs. We'll see who has the best accuracy.
07-11-2011, 06:56 PM #90
Vici
Бизнес
I was actually trying to help your clan. There's a difference in seeing crosshairs and "hardscoping". Being able to see the crosshairs will enable you to hit more shots because you can see what your shooting. BlackScoping is better looking but will never be as effectve. If yo don't believe me then 1v1 me, you blackscope and i'll show crosshairs. We'll see who has the best accuracy.

actually when you so called ''Blackscope'' you see the crosshairs but the other person doesnt :P
07-13-2011, 01:59 PM #91
Chill
Chad Warden
Are we getting a clan hacker yet? Its annoying not being on fake because of it

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo